Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-isms-radius-usage-05.txt

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:02:43 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-isms-radius-usage-05.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 2009-04-20
IETF LC End Date: 2009-04-21

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a standards track RFC.

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments:

- On Section 3, it would be nice to add a caption to each of the tables, 
so that the text can refer to "Table 1" and "Table 2" rather than "the 
following table". It also allows other documents to refer to these tables 
in the future.

- On Section 4, the note to the RFC Editor indicates that the whole 
section should disappear upon publication. I don't think this is correct. 
The section should remain upon publication with the only sentence being 
the first line in the current text.

- idnits indicates that the reference [RFC3415] is never used, thus, it 
can be deleted.

/Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain