Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-Art Review of draft-ietf-pana-statemachine-10.txt

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:06:04 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html ).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-pana-statemachine-10.txt
   State Machine for Protocol for Carrying Authentication for
     Network Access (PANA)
Reviewer: Joel Halpern
Review Date: 10-April-2009
IETF LC End Date: 20-April-2009
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document appears ready for publication as an Informational 
RFC.

Note that the reviewer has made no effort to verify the correctness of 
the state machines, only its comprehensibility.  Correctness is presumed 
to have been the purview of the working group.