Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-radext-design-07.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 13:32:21 +0300

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-ietf-radext-design-07.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 8 April 2009

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as a BCP RFC.

Comments:

ID nits complains that reference [8] appears in Appendix B.6 but not in
the References.

The Introduction Section should be a non-normative section. However,
Section 1.1 uses normative statements (RECOMMENDED and NOT RECOMMENDED)
before those terms are defined in Section 1.3.

The acronym AAA should be expanded.

When referring to the appendixes, I think the draft should talk about
appendixes, not about sections. For example, it should talk about
Appendix A.5, not about Section A.5.

Thanks,

Gonzalo