Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for April 23, 2009 Telechat

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 21:27:02 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the April 23, 2009
telechat:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-090423.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/review-guidelines.html

Mary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date: 
IESG Telechat date: 23 April 2009

Summary:

Major issues:
Minor issues:
Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 21:03:30 -0500

I have uploaded the reviews received to date along with the updated
spreadsheets. Please let me know if there are any errors or omissions. 
 
Thanks,
Mary. 

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00)
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:27 PM
To: General Area Review Team
Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for April 23, 2009 Telechat

Hi all, 

Mary. 

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html  ). 

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date: 

Summary: 

Major issues: 
Minor issues: 
Nits/editorial comments: