Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art Review of draft-ietf-pce-p2mp-app-01.txt

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 10:59:51 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html ).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-pce-p2mp-app-01.txt
       Applicability of the Path Computation Element (PCE) to
   Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
        and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering (TE)
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 20-April-2009
IETF LC End Date: 27-April-2009
IESG Telechat date: N/A
Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC

Nits/editorial comments:
    The one odd thing is that this is an applicability statement for a 
piece of protocol that has not yet been written.  I first assumed that 
the protocol was simply a re-use of the defined PCE Protocol, but the 
document actually says "some extensions are needed."  And yet, this 
document is distinct from teh p2mp PCE requirements document.