Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-iana-rfc3330bis-06.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 17:06:45 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). 

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive. 

Document: draft-iana-rfc3330bis-06.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 2009-04-03
IETF LC End Date: 2009-04-18
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments: 
 I have two concerns about the Abstract:
  - the first sentence "This document obsoletes RFC 3330." should be removed
   before the publication as an RFC
  - the last sentence has an explicit reference to RFC 5156, this could be
   considered as forbidden in an Abstract, I propose to change it into:
   ... are described in another document (RFC 5156).

 In authors' addresses: United States -> United States of America
 (there is an incredible amount of countries with a full name translating
  into united states in English :-).

Regards

[email-masked]