Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-10.txt

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 09:55:49 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-10.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 2009-05-29
IESG Telechat date: 4 June 2009

Summary: The document is ready for publication as a Standards Track RFC.

I reviewed versions 7 and 8 of this document, and my comments were 
addressed. I have a nit comment related to changes introduced in versions 
-09 and -10.

Nits/editorial comments:

- At the end of Section 4.1, there is now a "Note" (the last one) that 
includes normative text. I don't know why this last paragraph is now a 
Note, but I believe notes should be informative in nature and should not 
contain normative text. The recommendation here is to remove the word 
"Note" from the last paragraph.

/Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain