Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-store-cred-04.txt

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 11:15:03 +0100

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
_http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html_).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:  draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-store-cred-04.txt

Reviewer: Elwyn davies
Review Date: 23 May 2009
IETF LC End Date: 25 may 2009
IESG Telechat date: (if known) -

Summary: Ready for IESG

Minor issues/Observation: The whole sequence of GSS-API standards does 
not define the type names (whether generic e.g., INTEGER or specific 
e.g., CREDENTIAL HANDLE) used in the pseudo-code definitions of the APIs. 

Nits/editorial comments:  It is fairly obvious but it would be worth a 
phrase indicating that the error codes, etc come from RFC 2743 and the C 
type names come from RFC 2744.