Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-pkix-3281update-05

From: "McCann Peter-A001034" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 15:00:58 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html> ). 

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft. 

Document: draft-ietf-pkix-3281update-05
Reviewer: Pete McCann
Review Date: 19 May 2009
IESG Telechat date: 21 May 2009 

Summary: Ready, still 2 nits.

Major issues: none
Minor issues: none
Nits/editorial comments: 

The acronym CA (Certificate Authority) should be spelled out 
in the Terminology section.

Section 7.1, there is still a typo: s/withing/within

---

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 19:32:48 -0400

>Section 7.1, there is still a typo: s/withing/within

Peter,

I agree that acronyms should be expanded on first use, but the 
acronym CA expands to certification (not certificate) authority.

Steve