Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review for draft-ietf-isms-tmsm-17

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 17:15:18 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-isms-tmsm-17.txt
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
Review Date: May 1, 2009
IESG Telechat date: May 7, 2009

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

I had reviewed tmsm-16 earlier and had found 0 major issues,
0 minor issues and 1 Nits/Editorial.  The Nits/Editorial is
still there in -17, but I don't think it is important
enough to stop the press.

For completeness, here is the Nits/Editorial:

1) The references appear to be off key; i.e., there is a lot
of space between the reference identifier and the reference
resource; e.g.:

    [RFC2119]                                 Bradner, S., "Key words for
                                              use in RFCs to Indicate
                                              Requirement Levels",
                                              BCP 14, RFC 2119,
                                              March 1997.
instead of

    [RFC2119]     Bradner, S., "Key words for use in RFCs to Indicate
                  Requirement Levels", BCP 14, RFC 2119, March 1997.

Maybe some formatting problem?

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
WWW:   http://www.alcatel-lucent.com/bell-labs