Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Assignments for May 7, 2009 Telechat

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 19:53:44 -0500

I have uploaded the reviews received to date along with the updated
spreadsheets. Let me know if there are any errors or omissions.
 
Thanks,
Mary. 
________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00)
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:51 PM
To: General Area Review Team
Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for May 7, 2009 Telechat

Hi all, 

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the May 07, 2009
telechat: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-090507.html
<http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-090507.html>  

With the updated spreadsheets: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
<http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html>  
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html
<http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html>  

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/review-guidelines.html
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/review-guidelines.html>  

Mary. 

------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html> ). 

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd 
or AD before posting a new version of the draft. 

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date: 
IESG Telechat date: 07 May 2009 

Summary: 

Major issues: 
Minor issues: 
Nits/editorial comments: 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art