Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-tcpm-ecnsyn-08.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 11:26:00 +0300

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-ietf-tcpm-ecnsyn-08.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 6 May 2009

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as an experimental RFC.

Comments:

In general, abstracts should not contain references. In this document
the abstract references RFC 3168. In any case, the way the abstract
references it is not particularly confusing. Therefore, the authors may
choose to leave it as it is.

Some references to RFC 3168 in the text do not actually include any
reference in brackets. References to an RFC should be in the form "RFC
3168 [RFC3168] says ...".

Thanks,

Gonzalo

---

From: Sally Floyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 12:49:50 -0700

Gonzalo -

> Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments

Many thanks for the feedback.

> 3168 [RFC3168] says ...".

I fixed it.  (My own preference would be not to add the reference  
[RFC3168]
when it already appears earlier in the same paragraph, or in the  
paragraph
above, but I see that the RFC Document Style manual specifies  
otherwise...)

Thanks,
- Sally
http://www.icir.org/floyd/