Subject: Re: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 7 May 2009

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 08:19:50 -0500

Just a note that if you looked earlier, the assignment file was not
correct - I have uploaded the real assignment file.

Mary. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00) 
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 9:42 PM
To: General Area Review Team
Subject: A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 7 May 2009

Hi all,
 
Here's the link to the new LC assignments for this week: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-090507-lc.html 

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included below. 

Also, I would like to welcome Avshalom Houri to the Gen-ART review team.

Thanks,
Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). 

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive. 

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date: 
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known) 

Summary: 

Major issues: 

Minor issues: 

Nits/editorial comments: