Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-dkim-overview-11

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 15:10:40 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer for 
this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). Please resolve 
these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may receive. 

Document: draft-ietf-dkim-overview-11
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins
Review Date: 2009-05-15
IETF LC End Date: 2009-05-08 (oops!)
IESG Telechat date: 2009-05-21 

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 16:35:28 -0400

Thanks Spencer!

	Tony

Spencer Dawkins wrote:
> I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
> for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see