Subject: [Gen-art] Please forward Gen-ART review authors of draft-ietf-rmt-pi-norm-revised-13

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:40:29 -0500

Dear Lorenzo and Magnus: For some strange reason my outgoing
SMTP server appears to time out when sending email to the
authors of the above document and chairs of the rmt WG
in the itd.nrl.navy.mil domain (don't know why.)  This happened
multiple times, and only with this particular domain (all
other emails routed to my outgoing SMTP server appeared to
go through just fine.)

To debug the problem, I started to take some of the authors
off the To list, and by hit and trial reached a point where
the mail went through, but it apparently only included Mark
Handley in the To list.

As a result, remaining authors will not get the email I sent out.
Could you please intimate the author list of
draft-ietf-rmt-pi-norm-revised-13 that a Gen-ART review of
-13 has been posted and can be retrieved from:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/gen-art/current/msg04199.html

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/