Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 11 June 2009

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 21:29:05 -0500

Hi all,
 
Here's the link to the new LC assignments for this week: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-090611-lc.html 

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included below. 
Thanks, 
Mary. 

------------------------------------------------------------------- 
I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). 

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive. 

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date: 
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known) 

Summary: 

Major issues: 

Minor issues: 

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 21:04:00 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl2-07.txt
     Definitions of Managed Objects for Very High Speed Digital
         Subscriber Line 2 (VDSL2)
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 14-June-2009
IETF LC End Date: 22-June-2009
IESG Telechat date: N/A
Summary: This document is ready for publication as a proposed standard.

The description of the relationship to existing DSL related RFCs is
important and clear.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: