Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-dime-qos-attributes-12.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:51:39 +0300

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-ietf-dime-qos-attributes-12.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 24 June 2009

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as a PS RFC.

Comments:

The acronyms AVP and ABNF could be expanded in the Abstract. In general,
all acronyms need to be expanded on their first use.

In general, Abstracts should not contain references. Consider removing
the reference to RFC 4005 there.

The ID nits tool says:

      There are 43 instances of lines with non-RFC3330-compliant IPv4
      addresses in the document.  If these are example addresses, they
      should be changed.

Thanks,

Gonzalo