Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-dccp-quickstart-05

From: "McCann Peter-A001034" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 12:10:09 -0400

Sorry this is a couple of days late...

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). 

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive. 

Document: draft-ietf-dccp-quickstart-05
Reviewer: Pete McCann
Review Date: 24 June 2009
IETF LC End Date: 22 June 2009
IESG Telechat date: unknown 

Summary: Ready for publication as Experimental

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments:

Section 2.1:
   s/course-grain/coarse-grained/

Section 3.3.1:
   In addition, the 
   requested rate MUST be less than or equal to the equivalent of a 
   sending rate of 100 packets per second [RFC4828 CCID 4 [RFC4828] 
   specifies that the allowed sending rate derived from the TCP 
   throughput equation is reduced by a factor that accounts for packet 
   header size.
Something is screwed up in the reference to RFC 4828: are you missing
a close bracket and a period?

Section 4:
   The document does not modify
Should be:
   This document does not modify