Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mps-02

From: "McCann Peter-A001034" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 17:22:13 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html> ). 

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive. 

Document: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mps-02
Reviewer: Pete McCann
Review Date: 2 June 2009
IETF LC End Date: 2 June 2009
IESG Telechat date: unknown 

Summary: Ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

Major issues: 

Minor issues: 

Section 4.1:
   Note that the a=fmtp lines of the example above have been wrapped to
   fit the page; they comprise each a single line in the SDP file.
There is only one a=fmtp line, your wording here seems to apply to 
each of the broken-up lines.  Suggest changing to singular:
   Note that the a=fmtp line of the example above has been wrapped to
   fit the page; it would comprise a single line in the SDP file.

Nits/editorial comments: