Subject: [Gen-art] FW: [Geopriv] I-DAction:draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-delivery-15.txt

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:39:04 -0500

Hi folks,

These few changes are a result of Ben Campbell's Gen-ART review:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/gen-art/current/msg04156.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/gen-art/current/msg04163.html

And Bernard Aboba's comments on the IETF discussion list:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg57162.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg57260.html 

Here's the diff:
http://tools.ietf.org//rfcdiff?url1=http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-delivery-14.txt&url2=http://www.ietf.or
g/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-delivery-15.txt 

Regards,
Mary.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 1:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Geopriv]
I-DAction:draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-delivery-15.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working
Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HTTP Enabled Location Delivery (HELD)
	Author(s)       : M. Barnes, et al.
	Filename        :
draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-delivery-15.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2009-06-24

A Layer 7 Location Configuration Protocol (L7 LCP) is described that is
used for retrieving location information from a server within an access
network.  The protocol includes options for retrieving location
information in two forms: by value and by reference.  The protocol is an
extensible application-layer protocol that is independent of
session-layer.  This document describes the use of HyperText Transfer
Protocol (HTTP) and HTTP over Transport Layer Security (HTTP/TLS) as
transports for the protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-del
ivery-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 14:34:00 -0500

This version addresses all of my comments.

Thanks!

Ben.