Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-geopriv-civic-address-recommendations-02

From: "McCann Peter-A001034" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 18:41:16 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). 

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive. 

Document: draft-ietf-geopriv-civic-address-recommendations-02
Reviewer: Pete McCann
Review Date: 09 June 2009
IETF LC End Date: 09 June 2009
IESG Telechat date: (unknown) 

Summary: Ready with nits

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments: 

Section 3: 

s/ambigious/ambiguous/

s/receipients/recipients/

s/in border region/in a border region/

s/PIDF-LO elements/PIDF-LO Elements/

Section 4:

s/interopability/interoperability/

Section 4.1, item 2:

s/whether or not they are/whether or not it is/

Section 4.1:

s/container, however,/container; however,/

Section 4.2.2:

s/exclusively, alternatively/exclusively; alternatively,/

Section 4.2.3:

s/optional or not to be used, and/optional, or not to be used, an/

s/must not be used, street suffixes/must not be used.  Street suffixes/

Section 4.2.4:

s/address consideration/address considerations/

Section 4.2.5:

s/local names itself identify/local name itself identifies/

s/may either assist/may assist/

s/In case that/In the case that/

s/docuiment/document/

s/receipients/recipients/

Section 4.2.6:

s/address consideration/address considerations/

s/RECOMMENDED, however,/RECOMMENDED; however,/

Section 6.1.3:

s/Registration are sorted/Registrations are sorted/

Section 6.2:

s/form the official/from the official/

s/Austrian Building an Habitation registry/Austrian Building and
Habitation registry/

Appendix A:

s/an uniform/a uniform/

s/whole Austria/the whole of Austria/

Section A.1:

s/optional, the other Elements/optional, and the other Elements/

Section A.6:

s/URI to his RFC/URI to this RFC/