Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-enum-iax-05.txt

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 10:43:26 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-enum-iax-05.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 09-June-2009
IETF LC End Date: 09-June-2009

Summary: The document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Nits/editorial comments:

- Section 2. There is a reference to the "associated URI scheme", which 
points to http://www.iana.org/assignments/uri-schemes/prov/iax
It seems that the address is now redirected to 
http://www.iana.org/assignments/uri-schemes.html
I guess one should be careful with this URIs, which can easily change. 
Perhaps, instead of a reference to an HTTP URI, there should be a 
reference to draft-guy-iax-05, which seems to be RFC that registers the 
IAX URI.

/Miguel
-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain