Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-Art review of draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-redirect-11.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 16:10:08 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). Please resolve
these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-redirect-11.txt
Reviewer: Sean Turner
Review Date: 2009-06-21
IETF LC End Date: 2009-06-30
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

Nits:

Section 5 (last para) and Section 6 (1st para): Should "Informational" 
(x3) be all upper case?

Section 8.3 (2nd para): r/3.10 of [2]/3.10 of [2].
                                                  ^
Section 10 (4th para): r/more a certain/more than a certain

Section 10 (last para): r/might not available/might not be available

spt

---

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 10:30:09 -0700

Hello,

> Section 5 (last para) and Section 6 (1st para): Should "Informational"

Changed this to "INFORMATIONAL". I checked RFC 4306 to see what it does. It
uses both "INFORMATIONAL" and "Informational". :)

> Section 10 (last para): r/might not available/might not be available

Fixed in my local copy. Thanks.

Vijay