Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC Review of draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-frwk-10.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:25:43 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). Please resolve
these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-frwk-10.txt
Reviewer: Sean Turner
Review Date: 2009-06-09
IETF LC End Date: 2009-06-16
IESG Telechat date: (not known)

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication (informational
with no RFC 2119 requirements terminology), but has nits that should be
fixed before publication.

I ran it through ID-nits:
- is a pre-5378 disclaimer needed?
- draft-ietf-pce-brpc has been published as RFC 5441
- draft-ietf-pce-path-key has been published as RFC 5520

In 5.1, there's missing reference:  PCEP [  <a href="'>RFC5440]

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 05:30:56 +0100

Thanks Sean,

> - is a pre-5378 disclaimer needed?

Will look at this, but I believe not.

> - draft-ietf-pce-path-key has been published as RFC 5520

I'm sure the RFC editor will tidy up all references, but we will fix if a 
new revision gets spun first.

> In 5.1, there's missing reference:  PCEP [  <a href="'>RFC5440]

Looks like the usual problem with the RFC database. Sometimes the database 
and idnits get out of synch on recently published RFCs with the result that 
the references appear bogus. But RFC5440 is alive and well.

Cheers,
Adrian