Subject: [Gen-art] Gen Art review of draft-solinas-suiteb-cert-profile-03

From: Avshalom Houri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 13:12:53 +0300

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). 

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive. 

Document: draft-solinas-suiteb-cert-profile-03
Reviewer: Avshalom Houri 
Review Date: 2009-06-30
IETF LC End Date: 2009-07-01
IESG Telechat date: (if known) - Not known

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an informational RFC.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: 

Line 293:

   For this profile, Version MUST be 3, which means the value MUST be
   set to 2.

I assume that this is correct and 2 is the correct value here (version 
starts from 0).

Nits/editorial comments: 

Line 106:
the text notes the requirement is

Probably should be:
the text that notes the requirement is

Thanks
--Avshalom