Subject: [Gen-art] Gen Art review of draft-ietf-softwire-lb-03

From: Avshalom Houri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 21:03:03 +0300

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). 

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive. 

Document: draft-ietf-softwire-lb-03
Reviewer: Avshalom Houri
Review Date: 2009-07-14
IETF LC End Date: -
IESG Telechat date: 2009-07-16

Summary: The document STILL needs to update the security section in order 
to be ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

Major issues:  

Line 269: 
   There are no additional security risks introduced by this design.

- The above is the while text in the security considerations section. 
Please specify where the basic security discussion for this was done. 
Please also say in few words why do you think that no security issues are 
introduced in this document.

Note: I got some text from the authors for the security section but I do 
not see an updated version of the document.

Minor issues: None 

Nits/editorial comments: None 

Thanks
--Avshalom