Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-transport-04

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:48:04 +0300

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: raft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-transport-04
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 20 July 2009

Summary:

This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits that should
be fixed before publication.

Comments:

All acronyms need to be expanded on their first use. This includes the 
title and the abstract of the draft.

Generally, abstracts should not contain references. I suggest removing 
the reference to RFC 4448 from it.

Thanks,

Gonzalo