Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff-13.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:04:15 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). 

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive. 

Document: draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff-13.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 2009-07-15
IETF LC End Date: 3009-07-22
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments: 
 - 3 page 6: i.e. -> i.e.,
 - 3 pages 7 and 8: endoced -> encoded
 - 4 pages 8-10: I am looking for a tool which can check the schema
  (something like MIB doctor, I've tried XSV...)
 - Authors' Addresses page 16: US -> USA

Regards

[email-masked]

PS (to gen-art): we need a tool to check XML schemas (it is easy to find
one to check a document against a schema, not to check the schema itself).