Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 23 July 2009

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 05:15:12 -0500

Hi all,
 
Sorry for the delay - I've had problems getting to the server since I arrived in Stockholm (network here is somewhat slow). 

Here's the link to the new LC assignments for this week: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-090723-lc.html
However, that link is not working for me now (even though I can see the file on the server), so I've copied the assignments below. 

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included below. 
Thanks, 
Mary. 

------------------------------------------------------------------- 
I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). 

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive. 

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date: 
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known) 

Summary: 

Major issues: 

Minor issues: 

Nits/editorial comments: 

=========================================================

---------------------------------
Reviewer: Brian Carpenter

- 'LDP End-of-LIB '
   <draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2009-08-02. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17456&rfc_flag=0
----------------------------------

Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'Distribution of EAP based keys for handover and re-authentication '
   <draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2009-08-03.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-08.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16187&rfc_flag=0

----------------------------------

Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'Diameter Quality of Service Application '
   <draft-ietf-dime-diameter-qos-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2009-08-04. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-diameter-qos-09.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15820&rfc_flag=0
----------------------------------

Reviewer: Peter McCann

 'Diameter User-Name and Realm Based Request Routing Clarifications '
   <draft-ietf-dime-nai-routing-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on  2009-08-04. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-nai-routing-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=18114&rfc_flag=0
----------------------------------

Reviewer: Sean Turner

 'Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) Problem Statement '
   <draft-ietf-alto-problem-statement-02.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on  2009-08-04.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-alto-problem-statement-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=18509&rfc_flag=0

----------------------------------

Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'Diameter Proxy Mobile IPv6: Mobile Access Gateway and Local Mobility Anchor Interaction with Diameter Server '
   <draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2009-08-05.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=18113&rfc_flag=0
----------------------------------

Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan

- 'Alarms in SYSLOG '
   <draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-alarm-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2009-08-05. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-alarm-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17362&rfc_flag=0

----------------------------------

Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani

- 'Keying Material Exporters for Transport Layer Security (TLS) '
   <draft-ietf-tls-extractor-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on  2009-08-10. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-extractor-06.txt

----------------------------------

Reviewer: Avshalom Houri

- 'RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802.16 Privacy Key Management Version 1 (PKMv1) Protocol Support '
   <draft-zorn-radius-pkmv1-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

The document requires IANA to allocate attributes from the standard
RADIUS type space according to the RFC 5226 "IETF Review" policy.

IETF LC ends on 2009-08-19. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-pkmv1-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17780&rfc_flag=0