Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-l3vpn-v6-ext-communities-02.txt

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 12:23:30 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-l3vpn-v6-ext-communities-02.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 06 July 2009
IETF LC End Date: 07 July 2009

Summary: The document is ready for publication as a standards track RFC.

Nits/editorial comments:

The IANA considerations sections failed to mention that the intended new 
registry is effectively a subregistry of the existing "Border Gateway 
Protocol (BGP) Data Collection Standard Communities" registry. I've 
noticed that IANA has understood the missing text correctly, so this is 
not a big issue. But if you have to update the document it would be nice 
to see the text accurately written.

/Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain