Subject: [Gen-art] WG Chairs' Beer Evening in Stockholm

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 21:54:33 +0200

Hi,

    You're all welcome to the traditional WG Chair's beer evening after
the Plenary on Wednesday, in the Belgian-style Pub 'Belgobaren' on
Bryggargatan 12:

  http://www.belgobaren.se/

Here's a google map for the route from the conference centre:

  <http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Barnhusgatan+14&daddr=Bryggarg.+12&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&dirflg=w&sll=59.33594,18.055606&sspn=0.013373,0.030985&ie=UTF8&z=17>

The place has good food and beer, particularly Belgian beers.  I would have loved
to take you to one of the places which specialize in Swedish beers, like Akkurat,
Macinlays and similar, but within walking distance this is the best choice, I believe.

Best,

	Henrik

P.S.:

Please *don't* visit 'Monks', slightly north-west of the converence centre.  They
boast many, many bottled beers and their own brewery, but the service is abysmal
(well, it's at least been abysmal every year since they opened, when I've been there)
and their beer doesn't make up for it....

	H