Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 30 July 2009

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 16:20:18 -0500

Hi all,
 
Here's the link to the new LC assignments for this week: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-090730-lc.html
Note: I am still having problems uploading, so the assignments are summarized below. 

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included below. 
Thanks, 
Mary. 

------------------------------------------------------------------- 
I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). 

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive. 

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date: 
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known) 

Summary: 

Major issues: 

Minor issues: 

Nits/editorial comments: 

============================================================

----------------------------------

Reviewer: Ben Campbell

- 'Other Certificates Extension ' as an Experimental RFC 
 
IETF LC ends on 2009-08-11. 
 
The file can be obtained via 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-other-certs-04.txt 

IESG discussion can be tracked via 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17668&rfc_flag=0 
 
---------------------------------

Reviewer: Brian Carpenter

 'Problem statement on the cross-realm operation of Kerberos ' as an Informational RFC 
 
IETF LC ends on 2009-08-14. 
 
The file can be obtained via 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-cross-problem-statement-04.txt 

IESG discussion can be tracked via 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16482&rfc_flag=0 
 
----------------------------------

Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'Clearance Attribute and Authority Clearance Constraints Certificate  Extension ' as a Proposed Standard 
 
IETF LC ends on  2009-08-14.
 
The file can be obtained via 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-authorityclearanceconstraints-02.txt 

IESG discussion can be tracked via 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17987&rfc_flag=0 

----------------------------------

Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'Clearance Sponsor Attribute ' as an Informational RFC 
 
IETF LC ends on 2009-08-28. 

The file can be obtained via 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-clearancesponsor-attribute-01.txt 

IESG discussion can be tracked via 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17755&rfc_flag=0 

----------------------------------

Reviewer: Peter McCann

- 'Device Owner Attribute ' as an Informational RFC 
 
IETF LC ends on 2009-08-28. 

The file can be obtained via 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-deviceowner-attribute-01.txt 

IESG discussion can be tracked via 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17756&rfc_flag=0