Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-dusseault-impl-reports-04

From: Vijay Gurbani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 21:21:26 -0500

(Sorry for the delay -- this was due yesterday)

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).
Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-dusseault-impl-reports-04.txt
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
Review Date: 2009-08-12
IETF LC End Date: 2009-08-11
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as BCP.

I had reviewed -02 of this draft on Jun 17 (see
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/draft-dusseault-impl-reports-02-gurbani.txt)

Subsequent to that review, RjS and I had an email exchange (see
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/gen-art/current/msg04218.html and
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/gen-art/current/msg04219.html)
where all nits and 2 of 3 minor issues reached consensus.  The first
minor issue documented in the initial review remains open, but it is
not a blocking issue.  I will leave it to RjS's good discretion if
he wants to take my advice in
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/gen-art/current/msg04219.html, or
leave things as they are.

Besides that, the draft is ready to go.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/