Subject: [Gen-art] GEN-ART review of draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 19:06:22 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).
Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt-04.txt
Reviewer: Sean Turner
Review Date: 2009-08-12
IETF LC End Date: 2009-08-17
IESG Telechat date: 2009-08-27

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits
that should be fixed before publication.

Comments:

I think an "obsoletes" document needs to include a section/appendix that
summarizes what changed.  It makes it much easier to figure out what
changed.

This is probably nitpicking but I prefer to have the introduction be the
1st paragraph (the RFC editor might require it).  I suggest making
Section 2 Section 1, Section 1 Section 2, Section 2.1 Section 3, and
renumbering of the Sections accordingly.

In section 4: r/To to enable/To enable