Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-mext-aero-reqs-04.txt

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 13:43:05 -0500

[RESEND, forgot to CC the chairs ... sorry.]

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-mext-aero-reqs-04.txt
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
Review Date: Aug 20, 2009
IESG Telechat date: Unknown

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Informational.

This was a very interesting draft to read.

The draft has 0 major issues, 0 minor issues, and 2 Nits/Editorial
comments.

Nits/Editorial comments

1) What is the "Gatelink system"?  There are at least two
  instances of it in the draft.  Any reference or a short
  sentence describing this would help the reader not
  verbose in this particular domain.

2) Missing closing bracket ')' in Section 2.1.1, third paragraph,
  third line; i.e., should be "... in Appendix A.)"

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/