Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ltans-dssc-10.txt

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:58:03 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-ltans-dssc-10.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 18 Aug 2009
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary: The document is ready for publication as a standards track RFC.

I reviewed version -08 of this document, raising a number of issues. I 
must say that all off them have been successfully addressed. I have 
verified that the XML schema and the example correctly validates (but see 
comment below) so the document is ready for publication. There is only a 
typographical error that should be fixed.

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments:

- Appendix B, the XML schema. Locate the "EvaluationType" element, 
towards the end of page 31. The text reads:

     <xs:complexType name="EvaluationType">
       <xs:sequence>
         <xs:element ref="dssc:Parameter" minOccurs="0"
                                          maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
         <xs:element ref="dssc:Validity"/>
         <xs:any namespace="##other" minOccurs="0" minOccurs="0"/>
                                                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
       </xs:sequence>
     </xs:complexType>

Notice the duplication of "minOccurs" attribute in the "xs:any" element. 
So please, delete one of the duplicated minOccurs attributes.

Once this error is fixed, the XML schema and the example correctly validates.

/Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain