Subject: [Gen-art] GEN-ART review of draft-ietf-alto-problem-statement-02.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 06:59:50 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).
Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-alto-problem-statement-02.txt
Reviewer: Sean Turner
Review Date: 2008-08-02
IETF LC End Date: 2009-08-04
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

The one question in my mind is whether this should proceed now or remain 
a living document and become final at the end?  Is ALTO going to redo 
this document if they decide to expand their scope?

spt

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 07:57:33 -0400

Thanks for the review.

Our plan was to publish the problem statement now, but let the  
requirements, which includes the taxonomy, be the living document,  
waiting for the bitter end...

On Aug 3, 2009, at 6:59 AM, Sean Turner wrote:

> The one question in my mind is whether this should proceed now or  
> remain a living document and become final at the end?  Is ALTO going  
> to redo this document if they decide to expand their scope?
>
> spt
>
>
>