Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-tls-extractor-07.txt

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:43:43 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-tls-extractor-07.txt
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
Review Date: Sep 18, 2009
IETF LC End Date: Sep 24, 2009
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

I had reviewed -06 on Aug 12, 2009 and -07 addresses all the
comments resulting from that review.

Major issues: 0.

Minor issues: 0.

Nits/editorial comments: 0

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/