Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-opsawg-operations-and-management-09.txt

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 15:26:44 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-opsawg-operations-and-management-09.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 2009-09-21
IETF LC End Date: 2009-09-24
IESG Telechat date: 2009-09-24

Summary: The document is ready for publication as a BCP.

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments:

I reviewed version 07 of this document. Most of my comments, which were 
editorial, have been addressed. One not, so, here I reproduce my original 
comment in case you need to update the document. The expansion of the 
terms is not done yet.

- Expand acronyms at first occurrence and add a reference to them (if 
there are documents). This includes: SNMP, SYSLOG, COPS, XML, RADIUS, 
DIAMETER, NETCONF, IPFIX, DMTF, TMF, RMON, and NMS.

/Miguel
-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain