Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-rsasha256-14

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 10:30:20 +0300

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-rsasha256-14
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 15 September 2009

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as a PS RFC.

Comments:

Acronyms should be expanded on their first use (including the title of
the draft and the Abstract).

The paragraph referencing RFC 2119 is located at the end of the
Introduction. Normally, it is placed in a section on its own called
Terminology instead, which comes right after the Introduction. This is
truly a very minor comment and I leave it up to the author to decide
whether to leave it as is or to move the text into a new section.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:55:39 -0400

Thanks for your review.  I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to look at
this last week, but I was travelling on other business.

> the draft and the Abstract).

Were there any specific ones you noted apart from in the Abstract?  I
thought I'd caught them all when I did my review, but of course this
has been around a long time and I might have missed some.  In any
case, we can fix this up for sure.

> whether to leave it as is or to move the text into a new section.

We can move it. 

Thanks again for your review.

Best regards,

Andrew (shepherd)

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 17:01:13 +0300

Hi,

> case, we can fix this up for sure.

once the authors get around to fixing these, they can have a quick look 
at the rest of the document just in case there are more unexpanded ones.

Cheers,

Gonzalo