Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for Sept 10, 2009 Telechat

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 21:06:11 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the Sept 10, 2009
telechat:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-090910.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/review-guidelines.html

Mary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date: 
IESG Telechat date: 10 Sept 2009

Summary:

Major issues:
Minor issues:
Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 10:19:19 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html ).

Document: draft-rosenberg-sip-app-media-tag-03
     A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Media Feature Tag for MIME
         Application Sub-Types
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 4-Sept-2009
IESG Telechat date: 10 Sept 2009

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a proposed standard.

Major issues:
Minor issues:
Nits/editorial comments:
     It is a good thing the document has examples, as I managed to 
misunderstand the exact intended format.  However, upon examination I 
could not find any reasonable wordsmithing suggestion that would help.