Subject: [Gen-art] Gen Art LC review of draft-ietf-forces-sctptml-06

From: Avshalom Houri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 19:20:52 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). 
Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive. 
Document: draft-ietf-forces-sctptml-06
Reviewer: Avshalom Houri
Review Date: 2009-10-22 (sorry for the delay)
IETF LC End Date: 2009-09-20
IESG Telechat date: (if known) -
Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Standard Track  RFC.
Major issues: None
Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments: 

line 468:    SCTP is also very mature and widely used making it a good 
choice for
->    SCTP is also very mature and widely used, making it a good choice 
for
Line 543:    utilizing the standard socket interface[SCTP-API] There are 
three
->    utilizing the standard socket interface[SCTP-API]. There are three

--Avshalom

---

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:30:52 -0400

Avshalom,

Much thanks for your review. We will make the fixes you suggested when
we get the opportunity to.

cheers,
jamal

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 1:20 PM, Avshalom Houri <[email-masked]> wrote:
> ->    SCTP is also very mature and widely used, making it a good choice for
> -Avshalom-