Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-08

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 14:05:38 +0100

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
_http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html_).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-08
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies
Review Date: 6/10/2009
IESG Telechat date: 8 October 2009

Summary: Ready, in itself. My direct comments from LC have been 
addressed.  I am still concerned that it may be difficult to draw the 
aeveral different sets of ROLL requirements into a single routing 
protocol.  It will also be instructive to see how an (IP) routing 
protocol will emerge to satisfy the very demanding requirements in very 
low capability boxes!  I also note that ROLL is adopting an IPv6 only 
approach - I am not clear that this should or ought to affect the 
routing protocol.

Editorial:
The author list on page 1 and in the Author's [sic] Addresses sections 
are inconsistent:
Jakob Buron does not appear on p1.
Anders' Organization is given differently.