Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART TC Review of draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-ipv6-config-02

From: Avshalom Houri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 16:42:18 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).
 
Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.
 
Document: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-ipv6-config-02
Reviewer: Avshalom Houri
Review Date: 2009-10-20
IETF LC End Date: -
IESG Telechat date: 2009-10-22

Summary:

This draft is almost ready for publication as an experimental standard. 
See my LC review to this document (did not find version 03 yet). The 
document is a reasonable contribution to the area of the Internet 
engineering which it covers.

Thanks 
--Avshalom