Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for Oct 8th, 2009 Telechat

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 22:18:22 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the Oct. 8th, 2009
telechat:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-091008.html

I have not yet uploaded the spreadsheets or recent reviews - I'm still
working on those, along with the new last call assignments. I'll post
all of that once I can get back to it tomorrow (likely afternoon since I
have nomcom stuff to do in the morning).  Sorry, but I've been pretty
sick the last couple of days - thought it was allergies, but just found
out today it's pneumonia, so it's taking me a while to get stuff done. 

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/review-guidelines.html

Mary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date: 
IESG Telechat date: 8 Oct 2009

Summary:

Major issues:
Minor issues:
Nits/editorial comments: