Subject: [Gen-art] FW: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ospf-te-node-addr-06

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 21:04:16 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call
comments you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-ospf-te-node-addr-06
Reviewer: David L. Black
Review Date: October 13, 2009
IETF LC End Date: October 14, 2009

Summary:
This draft is ready for publication.

Comments:
This is a short well-written document about enhancing
OSPF to advertise additional local addresses needed to create
MPLS LSPs.  The draft does a good job of explaining why this
enhancement is necessary in addition to providing the
detailed specification.

I didn't find anything in a quick review that warranted
attention. 

idnits 2.11.14 ran clean.

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

---

From: Rahul Aggarwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 10:38:32 -0700

Hi David,

Thanks for the review.

rahul

---

From: Kireeti Kompella <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 10:51:01 -0700

Hi David,

> Thanks for the review.

Ditto!