Subject: [Gen-art] GEN-ART review of draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-meth-05.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 21:03:44 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer 
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). Please resolve 
these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-meth-05.txt
Reviewer: Sean Turner
Review Date: 2009-10-17
IETF LC End Date: N/A
IESG Telechat date: 2009-10-22

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits 
that should be fixed before publication

Comments:

The NITS tool is complaining about 16 unused references and 10 obsolete 
references.  I'd also add that [FIPS.186-1.1998] isn't actually used as 
a reference.

Nits:

Sec 4: r/in RFC 2119.  RFC 2119/in [RFC2119].  [RFC2119]
Secs 8.1-11.3: r:/Topology /Topology:
Sec 8.1: r/If all packet are/If all packets are
Sec 8.1: r/format should reflect/format SHOULD reflect
Sec 10.1: r/Reporting Format/Reporting Format:
Sec 13.1: r/(timestamp_B).The/(timestamp_B). The