Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-06.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:05:25 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). 

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive. 

Document: draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-06.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 2009-10-12
IETF LC End Date: 2009-10-14
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments: 
 - 3.1 page 4: the precondition types don't include "sec" which is
  mentioned after (IMHO it is because it was added after the RFC 3312
  cited the page before)

 - 5 page 10: succesful -> successful

 - 5 page 10: prequisite -> pre-requisite or prerequisite

 - 6 page 15: there are two "des:conn" in the last example, I believe
  it is a typo and the second is a "conf:conn"?

 - 7 page 15: TCP[RFC0793] -> TCP [RFC0793]

Regards

[email-masked]

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:18:35 +0300

Hi Francis,

thanks for your review. We will include your suggestions in the next 
revision of the draft.

Thanks,

Gonzalo