Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat Review of draft-ietf-syslog-sign-28

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 15:44:57 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-syslog-sign-28
Reviewer: Ben Campbell
Review Date: 19 Oct 2009
IESG Telechat date: 22 Oct 2009

Summary:  Ready for publication. This revision, along with related  
email correspondence, addresses all my concerns from my LC review of  
revision 27.

Note: My email rules somehow misfiled the emails from Alex and David  
in response to my LC review of revision 27. I found them in the  
process of looking at revision 28. Apologies for not responding to  
those emails sooner.

Major issues:
Minor issues:
Nits/editorial comments: