Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-nsis-qos-nslp-17.txt

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 16:13:10 +0100

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-nsis-qos-nslp-17.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 2009-11-26
IETF LC End Date: 2009-11-26

Summary: The document is ready for publication as a standards track RFC.

I must say that I didn't have time to review the whole document, but just 
about 25% of it. I also reviewed the IANA considerations section. I found 
a quality and well written draft, with just a couple of nits.

Note that idnits reports two cases of downref:
   ** Downref: Normative reference to an Experimental draft:
      draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp (ref. 'I-D.ietf-nsis-ntlp')

   ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational draft:
      draft-ietf-nsis-qspec (ref. 'I-D.ietf-nsis-qspec')

 From my perspective, the document seems to be ready for publication.

/Miguel
-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 16:23:34 +0100

Miguel, this document is going for Experimental RFC. Thus the first is
clearly not an downref. We currently are discussing what status the
QSPEC doc really should have.

/Magnus

Miguel A. Garcia skrev:
> I must say that I didn't have time to review the whole document, but
> just about 25% of it. I also reviewed the IANA considerations section. I
> found a quality and well written draft, with just a couple of nits.
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------