Subject: [Gen-art] re-review of draft-ietf-pkix-authorityclearanceconstraints-03.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 15:55:55 +0100

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). 

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive. 

Document: draft-ietf-pkix-authorityclearanceconstraints-03.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 2009-08-10/2009-11-30
IETF LC End Date: 2009-08-14
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Almost Ready

Comments: the previous major issue was "the I-D is too hard to read".
All minor issues and NITs were addressed but I read the document enough
times to be too familar with it so I can't say if the major issue is
solved (but IMHO this version is already far better). So I put an
"almost" and leave the assessment to someone else.

Regards

[email-masked]