Subject: [Gen-art] GEN-Art review of draft-lha-gssapi-delegate-policy-04.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 08:36:36 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer 
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). Please resolve 
these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may receive.

Document: draft-lha-gssapi-delegate-policy-04.txt
Reviewer: Sean Turner
Review Date: 2009-11-15
IETF LC End Date: 2009-12-08
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits 
that should be fixed before publication

Comments: This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits 
that should be fixed before publication.

Nits:

Spell out CIFS on first occurance.  It's not in the RFC Editor's 
abbreviations list 
(http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc-style-guide/abbrev.expansion.txt).

Sec 1: r/It would is desirable/It is desirable

Sec 2: r/If the deleg_policy_req_flag is set, then delegation should be 
performed if recommended by central policy./If the deleg_policy_req_flag 
is set, then delegation SHOULD be performed if recommended by central 
policy.

Sec 5: r/the MUST/they MUST

spt

---

From: Love Hörnquist Åstrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 12:48:29 -0800

Thanks for the comments, folded in to the working document.

Will publish -05 when I get the rest of IETF last call comments.

Thanks again,
Love

15 nov 2009 kl. 05:36 skrev Sean Turner:

> I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may receive.
> 
> Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits that should be fixed before publication
> 
> Comments: This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits that should be fixed before publication.
> 
> Nits:
> 
> Spell out CIFS on first occurance.  It's not in the RFC Editor's abbreviations list (http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc-style-guide/abbrev.expansion.txt).
> 
> Sec 2: r/If the deleg_policy_req_flag is set, then delegation should be performed if recommended by central policy./If the deleg_policy_req_flag is set, then delegation SHOULD be performed if recommended by central policy.
>