Subject: [Gen-art] Gen Art TC review of draft-ietf-forces-sctptml-06

From: Avshalom Houri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 15:00:10 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).  

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.  

Document: draft-ietf-forces-sctptml-06
Reviewer: Avshalom Houri
Review Date: 2009-11-19
IETF LC End Date: -
IESG Telechat date: (if known) - 2009-11-19 (sorry for the last minute 
review).

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Standard Track  RFC 
and is a reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the 
Internet infrastructure. See editorial comments below.

Major issues: None 

Minor issues: None 

Nits/editorial comments:  

line 468:    SCTP is also very mature and widely used making it a good 
choice for 
->    SCTP is also very mature and widely used, making it a good choice 
for 
Line 543:    utilizing the standard socket interface[SCTP-API] There are 
three 
->    utilizing the standard socket interface[SCTP-API]. There are three 

--Avshalom

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art