Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for Dec 3rd, 2009 Telechat

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:01:17 -0600

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in getting this out - the agenda came out late on
Friday and I just could not get it done over the weekend.  

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the Dec 3rd, 2009
telechat:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-091203.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/review-guidelines.html

Mary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date: 
IESG Telechat date: 03 Dec 2009

Summary:

Major issues:
Minor issues:
Nits/editorial comments: