Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-csi-sndp-prob-03

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 15:35:21 -0600

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-csi-sndp-prob-03.txt
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
Review Date: Dec. 2, 2009
IETF LC End Date: ??
IESG Telechat date: Dec 3, 2009

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Informational;

I reviewed it as a generalist and found 0 major issues, 0
minor issues, and 3 nits.

Nits:
1) You may want to expand SEND before first use in Section 2;
  you do so later on (below Figure 1), but should move that
  up.

2) S2.3, below Figure 3: The text says that
  "An alternative (alluded to in an appendix of ND Proxy)..."

  You may want to provide a reference to the document containing
  this appendix.

3) S3.3: s/options) [RFC4389]/options) [RFC4389].

  (note the missing period above.)

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/

---

From: Jean-Michel Combes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 19:38:59 +0100

Hi Vijay,

at first thanks for your review.

>  you do so later on (below Figure 1), but should move that

OK. Fixed in the next version of the draft.

>  You may want to provide a reference to the document containing

OK. Fixed in the next version of the draft.

> 3) S3.3: s/options) [RFC4389]/options) [RFC4389].

OK. Fixed in the next version of the draft.

>  (note the missing period above.)

Thanks again for your review.

Best regards.

JMC.