Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 17 Dec 2009

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 14:36:07 -0600

Hi all,

Here's the link to the new LC assignments for this week:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-091217-lc.html

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.
Thanks,
Mary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 14:41:45 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html ).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ethernet-arch-08.txt
     Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Ethernet
         Label Switching Architecture and Framework
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
IESG Telechat date: 7-January-2010

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Nits/editorial comments:
I think "Service Instance Tag (I-Tag)" (in section 2.1) is distinct from 
the various terms in the glossary.  If so, to avoid confusion, could you 
add it to the glossary?

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 16:30:42 -0500

Document: draft-ietf-pana-preauth-07.txt
     Pre-authentication Support for PANA
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 21-Dec-2009
IETF LC End Date: 29-Dec-2009
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Experimental RFC