Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-brown-versioning-link-relations-05.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 11:45:53 +0000

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-brown-versioning-link-relations-05.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 2009-12-23
IETF LC End Date: 2010-01-11
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - A.1 page 10: I don't know if it is by design or an unexpected side
  effect of xml2rfc but I don't understand why the section 1 of the
  appendix A is at this place... IMHO it should be(come) the appendix B.

 - Authors' Addresses page 13: (twice) US -> USA

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: I' like to know the real content of the <draft>.all aliases,
of course tools.ietf.org MTAs refuse EXPN SMTP command...