Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-nottingham-site-meta-04

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 11:06:49 -0600

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-nottingham-site-meta-04
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
Review Date: Dec. 18, 2009
IETF LC End Date: Dec. 17, 2009
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

I had reviewed -03 version of this document and have no further
comments on -04.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/