Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-jabley-sink-arpa-02

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:12:44 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-jabley-sink-arpa-02.txt
Reviewer: Sean Turner
Review Date: 13 January 2010
IETF LC End Date: 18 January 2010
IESG Telechat date: 21 January 2010

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits 
that should be fixed before publication.

During IETF LC, Olafur noted there was a TODO list to address two 
comments from Ted Hardie.  Is a new version going to be posted that 
includes the TODO list before the IESG telechat?

Also noted during IETF LC, the SMTP reference needs to be updated.

spt

---

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 13:01:52 -0500

Sean,
Joe and I plan to update the document around the end of LC and before 
the telechat.

         Olafur