Subject: [Gen-art] GEN-ART review of draft-ietf-sipping-rtcp-summary-08

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 15:52:54 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call
comments you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-sipping-rtcp-summary-08
Reviewer: Scott Brim
Review Date: February 13, 2010
IETF LC End Date: February 16, 2010

Summary:

  This draft is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard

Comments:

  I accumulated some questions as I read the draft, but they were all
  answered by the time I reached the end.  I only have a few editorial
  comments for you:

3.1 Subscribe/Notify Method

>   Configuration of an address of the COLLECTOR is not needed as
>   explained below.

  Immediately below is the PUBLISH method, but I doubt that "below" is
  referring to that, and otherwise this reference is not clear.  Where
  specifically is it explained that configuration of an address is not
  needed?

3.4 Overload Avoidance

  Some small things:

  Typo: "MUST send a 503 Service Unavailable or other 5xx esponse"

  "on these responses and respect the retry after time interval." -- I
  would make it Retry-After.