Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-gould-rfc4310bis-03

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 10:47:45 +0200

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-gould-rfc4310bis-03
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 4 February 2010

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as a PS RFC.

Comments:

The ID nits tool complains about the following reference:

  ** Obsolete normative reference: RFC 3757 (ref. '9') (Obsoleted by RFC
     4033, RFC 4034, RFC 4035)

Thanks,

Gonzalo

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 09:37:27 +0000

>Hi,
Hi Gonzalo,

>This draft is ready for publication as a PS RFC.
Thanks.

>     4033, RFC 4034, RFC 4035)
I believe this is intentional.