Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-framework-04

From: "McCann Peter-A001034" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 14:46:21 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-framework-04
Reviewer: Pete McCann
Review Date: 2010-02-05
IETF LC End Date: 2010-02-08
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Section 2.2 seems like a lot of complexity (and acronyms) just to 
talk about the internal architecture of one box, and to define
interfaces
that won't ever be standardized.

Nits/editorial comments:

In one place in section 2.2, EMF is expanded to "Element Management
Function."
In the Terminology and elsewhere, this is "Equipment Management
Function."