Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 04 Feb 2010

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 20:46:28 -0600

Hi all,

Here's the link to the new LC assignments for this week:
*http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-100204-lc.html*<http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-100204-lc.html>

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
*http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html*<http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html>
*http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html*<http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html>

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,
Mary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
*http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html*<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>
).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: