Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-traffic-parameters-10.txt

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 12:21:58 +0100

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-traffic-parameters-10.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 18-Feb-2010
IETF LC End Date: 22-Feb-2010

Summary: The document is ready for publication as a standards track RFC.

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments:

- On section 8, the text reads:
   "This document introduces no new security considerations to either 
[RFC3473]".

   The presence of the word "either" hints for a second reference, 
besides RFC 3473. Is this second reference missing, or does the word 
"either" need to be removed?

/Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain