Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 11 Feb 2010

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:08:00 -0600

Hi all,
Here's the link to the new LC assignments for this week:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-100211-lc.html

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,
Mary.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 20:38:17 -0500

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-12.txt
     RTP Payload Format for IP-MT Speech Codec
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 11-Feb-2010
IETF LC End Date: 19-Feb-2010
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary:  This document appears ready for publication as a proposed 
Standard.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:
	ID-Nits reports one page that is 85 lines long (something is confused 
in the sample code, but it may be the id-nits parser for all I know.), 
and 8 lines which are several characters too long.  This appears to be 
something the RFC Editor can deal with.