Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-rosen-urn-nena-01.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:03:22 +0200

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-rosen-urn-nena-01.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 22 February 2010

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Comments:

The acronym URN should be expanded in the title as well.

There are a couple of instances of the URN acronym that are not
capitalized. For consistency, it would be better if they were also
capitalized.

Thanks,

Gonzalo