Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-vendor-message-01.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 15:31:56 +0000

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
*http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html*).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-vendor-message-01.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 2010-02-09
IETF LC End Date: 2010-02-17
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None but look at the review of DHCPv4 companion draft

Nits/editorial comments: None

Thanks

[email-masked]

PS: IMHO this new message type would cause damage only through its
not-standard header layout, i.e., very broken option parsers could
show they are broken. In conclusion my answer to the summary comment
of the DHCPv4 companion draft review is this new message type is not
worse than a corrupt message.