Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 18 Mar 2010

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 22:43:00 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the new LC assignments for this week:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-100318-lc.html

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,
Mary.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 00:39:45 -0400

Document: draft-denenberg-mods-etc-media-types-01
	The Media Types application/....
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 18-March-2010
IETF LC End Date: 29-March-2010
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.