Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-05

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 23:42:57 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-05.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as Proposed Standard but I 
have a few comments.

Minor
=====
* This document refers to TLS 1.2 but refers to extensions from TLS 1.1. 
I think it is better to replace the reference to RFC4366 with a 
reference to draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis-06.txt> even though it means 
calling out a downref.

Editorial
=========

Please fix these typos.

* Abstract

s/cetificates/certificates/

* Section 7

s/entitites/entities/

* Section 7.1

s/extentions/extensions/

* Section 7.2

s/Implemenations/Implementations/

* Section 8.1

s/imlementation/implementation/

Thanks
Suresh

---

From: "Scott Lawrence" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:13:00 -0500

> reference to draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis-06.txt> even though it means 

We're aware of that problem and are working with the Security Area ADs
to decide on the right thing to do.

> s/imlementation/implementation/

Thanks for your careful reading... I've corrected those in our working
text.