Subject: [Gen-art] Gen Art review of: draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 11:36:11 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). Please resolve
these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework
Reviewer: Sean Turner
Review Date: 2010-03-16
IETF LC End Date: 2010-02-11
IESG Telechat date: (not known)

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits 
that should be fixed before publication.

Sec 4.1: r/The SDP should/The SDP SHOULD

Sec 4.1: r/'Connection Data/Connection Data or r/'Connection 
Data/'Connection Data'

Sec 4.2: r/INVITE request and may/INVITE request and MAY

Sec 5: r/with given a given/with a given

Sec 5: r/User Agents may/User Agents MAY

Sec 6.1: r/All required mandatory and optional/All required, mandatory, 
and optional

Sometimes Content-Type, Content-Length, and Transaction-Timeout are 
between 's and sometimes not.

Sec 6.3: r/It is recommended/It is RECOMMENDED

Sec 6.3.3.2: r/message must be received/message MUST be received

Sec 6.3.4: r/requests may be used/request MAY be used

Sec 7.4: r/The client should not repeat the request./The client SHOULD 
NOT repeat the request.

Sec 8.6: r/This section should/This section SHOULD

Sec 8.7: r/recommended/RECOMMENDED

spt