Subject: [Gen-art] gen-art review of draft-moriarty-post-inch-rid-transport-02.txt

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 13:56:29 -0400

I'm just sending this internally.

This draft is for "Transport of Real-time Inter-network Defense (RID)
Messages", over XML over HTTP/TLS with a new TCP port number.  I have
two thoughts: (1) "I guess it works", and "Can't we do better than
this?" but I don't know much about ops/mgmt so I can't say "this idea is
painful to think about, you should do it this other way instead".  So,

- This draft is ready for publication as an informational RFC.

- Maybe one of you can say something more erudite.

- Is this typical?  It feels so top heavy.

---

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 08:09:41 -0500

> - Is this typical?  It feels so top heavy.

Scott: Do you want the above to be the summary stored on the Gen-ART
page?  Please advise.

Thanks,

- vijay