Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-mediactrl-ivr-control-package-08

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 16:01:15 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-mediactrl-ivr-control-package-08
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
Review Date: April 14, 2010
IESG Telechat date: Not known.

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

It has 0 major issues, 0 minor issues and 0 nits.

I had reviewed the -07 version for Gen-ART [1].  I looked at the
diffs for -08 and did not find anything egregiously out of place.

[1] 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/draft-ietf-mediactrl-ivr-control-package-07-gurbani.txt

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/