Subject: [Gen-art] Gen Art LC review of draft-turner-asymmetrickeyformat-algs-01

From: Avshalom Houri <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 23:58:12 +0300

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-turner-asymmetrickeyformat-algs-01
Reviewer: Avshalom Houri
Review Date: 2010-04-18
IETF LC End Date: 2010-04-22
IESG Telechat date: 2010-04-22

Summary: The draft is ready to be published as a Standard Track RFC.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:

Lines 113-127 - It may be better to put the methods in a bullet list for 
readability

tnx
avshalom