Subject: [Gen-art] Gen Art LC of: draft-duerst-mailto-bis-09

From: Avshalom Houri <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 00:42:47 +0300

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-duerst-mailto-bis-09
Reviewer: Avshalom Houri
Review Date: 2010-04-18
IETF LC End Date: 2010-04-20
IESG Telechat date: --

Summary: The draft is ready to be published as a Standard Track RFC. 
Please address nits/editorial comments.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:

Line 429
   normally send SHOULD be treated as especially suspect.

Suspect in what and what is the implication of the suspicion?

Line 439
   and useful in the general case.  In cases where the source of an URI
->    and useful in the general case.  In cases where the source of a URI

Line 513
   A URI for a mail response system that requires the name of the file

name of the file??

tnx
avshalom