Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 10 April 2010

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 17:18:48 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the new LC assignments for this week:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-100408-lc.html

FYI, the IETF tools for the ID tracker have changed, thus the links
for some of the documents just take you to the homepage for the doc
search vs. to the ID tracker entry for the particular doc. I have
corrected those for which folks have done reviews and all the recent
LC reviews. I'll fix the others as necessary as we go along since each
entry has to be individually fixed.

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,
Mary.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 11:36:54 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-ipsecme-aes-ctr-ikev2-07
   Using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) Counter Mode with IKEv2
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 12-April-2010
IETF LC End Date: 19-April-2010
IESG Telechat date:

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard