Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 22 April 2010

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 11:25:07 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the new LC assignments for this week:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-100422-lc.html

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,
Mary.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 16:47:49 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-rfc3984bis-10.txt
     RTP Payload Format for H.264 Video
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 23-april-2010
IETF LC End Date: 2010-04-28
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

Note: While there are some interesting SDP usages, such as having 
certain items declare the senders transmitting capability 
("sprop-deint-buf-req", "sprop-interleaving-depth", 
"sprop-max-don-diff", and "sprop-init-buf-time") instead of the 
receivers receive capabilitiy, it seems that this was deliberate, 
documented, and deemed acceptable by AVT.  As such, I presume it works.