Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-problem-statement-09

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 20:09:56 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document..........:  draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-problem-statement-09
Reviewer..........:  Christian Vogt
Review date.......:  May 7, 2010
IESG Telechat date:  May 6, 2010

Summary:  This draft is ready for publication as a Informational RFC.

This document identifies scalability problems with modern flow-based
measurement, which are due to increasing traffic volume as well as
increasing measurement requirements complexity.  The document motivates
IPFIX mediation as a solution, and it gives a set of examples where this
solution applies.  The document also analyzes the disadvantages of IPFIX
mediation, which constitute the cost for better scalability.

I believe the document is ready for publication.  The document is easy
to read, concise, and well-structured.

---

From: Atsushi Kobayashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:18:49 +0900

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your reviewing.

Regards, Atsushi

On Fri, 7 May 2010 20:09:56 +0200

> to read, concise, and well-structured.

--- 
Atsushi KOBAYASHI  <[email-masked]>
NTT Information Sharing Platform Lab.
tel:+81-(0)422-59-3978 fax:+81-(0)422-59-5637