Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART telechat review of draft-ietf-keyprov-symmetrickeyformat

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 11:39:49 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-keyprov-symmetrickeyformat
Reviewer: Enrico Marocco
Review Date: 5 May 2010
IESG Telechat date: 6 May 2010

Summary: Ready with nit

I was the assigned LC reviewer for this draft and version -08 addresses
all my previous comments. However, an issue with one reference was
pointed out on the mailing list.

Nits/editorial comments:

The link provided in reference [LUHN] is broken; the author proposed to
change it to point to "ISO/IEC 7812-1:2006 Identification cards -
Identification of issuers - Part 1: Numbering system" which works for me.

-- 
Ciao,
Enrico