Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-opsec-routing-protocols-crypto-issues-04

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 16:57:54 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-opsec-routing-protocols-crypto-issues-04
Reviewer: Enrico Marocco
Review Date: May 10, 2010
IETF LC End Date: May 10, 2010

Summary: Ready with nits.

Nits/editorial comments:

Most of the nits are about undefined acronyms and about the case of
routing protocol messages. In particular:

Abstract, first bullet: s/it has not/It has not/

Abstract, second bullet: s/actually/Actually/

S. 1.1, first para: replace the author names with the reference to a
relevant paper.

S. 1.1, third para: define "LSA"

S. 2, explicitly mention the version in the title, something like: "Open
Shortest Path First, version 2 (OSPFv2)

S. 2.2, bullet 2 and 3: make the case of "HELLO" and "NULL"consistent;
in the reminder of the section it is uppercase.

S. 2.2, bullet 5: define "NBMA"

S. 3, explicitly mention the version in the title, something like: "Open
Shortest Path First, version 3 (OSPFv3)

S. 3, second para: define ESP

S. 3, second and fourth para: "null", case again.

S. 3.1, first para: define "SA"

S. 5, third para: rephrase the first sentence; something like the
following would probably sound better: "Compared to previously described
IGP protocols, BGP has additional exposure due to the nature of the
environment where it is typically used, namely between autonomous
networks (under different administrative control)."

S. 6.1, second bullet: "hello".

S. 7, first para: s/nexthop/next hop/

S. 7.1, second bullet: s/spec/specification/

-- 
Ciao,
Enrico

---

From: "Bhatia, Manav (Manav)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 03:24:32 +0530

Thanks Enrico. Will take care of them in the next revision.

Cheers, Manav 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Enrico Marocco [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 8.28 PM
> To: 
> [email-masked]
> f.org; [email-masked]
> Subject: Gen-ART LC review of 
> draft-ietf-opsec-routing-protocols-crypto-issues-04
>