Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-guidelines-03.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:58:27 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-guidelines-03.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 2010-05-06
IETF LC End Date: 2010-05-10
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready with nits

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - ToC page 2 and 8 page 15: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments

 - 1 page 3: please introduce abbrevs here (SSRC, SR, RR)

 - 3 page 4: same for SSM and XR

 - 3 page 4, 3.1 page 6, 5 page 11 (twice), 6 page 15 (twice): e.g. -> e.g.,

 - 3.1 page 5: I propose: 0.5 ... 1.5 -> from 0.5 to 1.5

 - 3.1 page 6: kb/s -> kbits/s

 - 3.1 page 6: please introduce the MCU abbrev here

 - 3.3 page 8: quintuple -> 5-tuple ?

 - 4 pages 9 and 10, 5 pages 12 and 13: acknowledgements -> acknowledgments

 - 4 page 9: implosion -> explosion (BTW implosion makes sense only
  in building destruction and some nuclear weapons, and is pretty
  hard, fortunately for the second item :-).

 - 9.1 page 15: RFC1925 is informational so to put it as normative
  is perhaps a bit excessive...

 - 9.1 page 16: please move RFC5117 to informative references 

Regards

[email-masked]