Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-mboned-ipv4-uni-based-mcast-06.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 10:12:13 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-mboned-ipv4-uni-based-mcast-06.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 2010-05-12
IETF LC End Date: 2010-05-17
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - 1 page 3: assignment ... need -> assignments?
 (please reread the statement and improve it)

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: IMHO this document will stress the frustration of people who get
a prefix longer than /24 (:-)...