Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-term-21.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 19:19:48 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-term-21.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 2010-06-14
IETF LC End Date: 2010-06-14
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - ToC page 3 and 6 page 27: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments

 - 1 page 4: the DUT abbrev should be introduced at the first use

 - 2 page 4: IMHO you should expand the BMWG abbrev

 - 3.5.1 page 13: minimum and maximum number -> numbers?

 - 3.5.1 page 13: expand the ECMP abbrev?

 - 3.7.2 page 23: I don't like the packet loss meusurement unit,
  i.e., IMHO it should be (simply) packets

 - 3.7.7 page 25: e.g. -> e.g.,

Thanks

[email-masked]