Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-daboo-srv-caldav-05

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 12:30:21 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq

Please resolve these comments along with any other comments you may receive.

Document: draft-daboo-srv-caldav-05
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 30-June-2010
IETF LC End Date: 16-July-2010

Summary: The document is almost ready for publication as an RFC, but has 
a problem that should be addressed.

Minor issues:

- On Section 8.3, the document attempts to register two "SRV Service 
Label", for caldav and one for caldavs. However, the document does not 
indicate the registry where IANA should operate. I have been trying to 
find such registry but failed to find it. I also checked RFC 2782 (DNS 
SRV record), and it does not create such registry. I checked RFC 3263 
(DNS SRV records for SIP), and it does not register any record in any 
"SRV registry". So, IMHO, the list of DNS SRV records registry does not 
exist. I think Section 8.3 should just be removed from the document, 
unless the author can point to the registry that should be updated.

/Miguel
-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain