Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-hoffman-tls-master-secret-input-01

From: Dorothy Gellert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 12:19:42 -0700

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-hoffman-tls-master-secret-input-01
Reviewer: Dorothy Gellert
Review Date: June-30-2010
IETF LC End Date:  Unknown
IESG Telechat date: July-01-2010

Summary: This document is almost ready for publication as Experimental Standard.

Major issues: None.

Minor issues:  Note the gen art review has listed this as
Experimental.  However the draft indicates the intended status is
Standards track.  Please confirm!

Nits/editorial comments: Section 2, paragraph 2 duplicates the last
paragraph in the Introduction.
 Is it possible to provide an example of an extension with master secret?
Can you explain why the extension order is important?  Is this a
security issue, if extension order is not maintained?

Best Regards,
Doroth

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 15:22:30 -0400

> Standards track.  Please confirm!

It is headed to experimental.