Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel-11.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 19:31:43 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel-11.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 2010-06-15
IETF LC End Date: 2010-06-24
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - I don't know the status of the "untended" word (and it is in
  the Abstract too)

 - ToC page 3 and 10 page 23: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments

 - 1 page 4, 3.1 page 7, 4.3 page 13: IPSEC -> IPsec

 - 3.2 page 8 (twice): node B, C and D -> nodes?

 - 4.2 page 12: the initiation mode of the tunnel QoS session follow
  -> follows

 - 7 page 22: r bits are not explained (IMHO r stands for reserved).

 - as far as I know there are two Koreas, what is politically correct?

Regards

[email-masked]