Subject: [Gen-art] Resend: A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 03 June 2010

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 16:09:48 -0500

I don't see this in the archives - it seems there may be problems with
IETF mailing lists. I've forwarded this to ietf-action.  It doesn't
seem I"ve gotten any IETF mailing list emails this weekend except for
the ID announcements, etc.

Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 1:25 PM
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
To: [email-masked]

This is the mail system at host core3.amsl.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                  The mail system

<[email-masked]> (expanded from <[email-masked]>): delivery
   temporarily suspended: lost connection with 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] while
   sending RCPT TO

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [email-masked]
Original-Recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
Action: failed
Status: 4.4.2
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection
   with 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] while sending RCPT TO

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 13:20:51 -0500
Subject: A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 03 June 2010
Hi all,

Here's the link to the new LC assignments for this week:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-100603-lc.html

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,
Mary.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: