Subject: [Gen-art] Fwd: A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 03 June 2010

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 10:24:32 -0500

Sorry, this did not make it to the list due to IETF mail problems.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 1:20 PM
Subject: A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 03 June 2010
To: [email-masked]

Hi all,

Here's the link to the new LC assignments for this week:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-100603-lc.html

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,
Mary.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: