Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 8 July 2010

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 18:36:22 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the new LC assignments for this week:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-100708-lc.html

*** Please note that some of these are due very soon (e.g., today) and
some of them are already on the telechat agenda - I've indicated such
in those assignments ***

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,
Mary.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 22:49:27 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html ).

Document: draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis-09.txt
     Transport Layer Security (TLS) Extensions: Extension Definitions
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 9-July-2010
IETF LC End Date: 2010-07-23
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.