Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-Art LC Review of draft-ietf-avt-forward-shifted-red-05

From: Wassim Haddad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 11:31:27 -0700

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq

Please resolve these comments along with any other comments you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-avt-forward-shifted-red-05
Reviewer: Wassim Haddad
Review Date: 13-July-2010
IETF LC End Date: 09-July-2010
IESG Telechat date: 15-July-2010

Summary: The document is ready for publication as a a proposed standard.

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments:

- The Abstract points to one reference and it would be better to remove it.

- Section 3: I would suggest re-writing the last three lines to make the sentence easier to understand: 
"and is hence a time..." should be re-written.

Regards,

Wassim H.

---

From: Qiaobing Xie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 12:13:45 -0500

Hi, Wassim,

Thanks for the comments. I will remove the reference in the Abstract as 
you suggested. But the sentence in Section 3 that you suggested to 
re-write is actually a direct quote from RFC 2198.

-Q