Subject: [Gen-art] Fwd: Re: WG Chairs' Beer Evening in Maastreicht

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:19:38 +0200

Hi,

I'd like to forward to you the WG Chair's beer evening information which
was sent out on the wgchairs list earlier today:

Best,

	Henrik

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: WG Chairs' Beer Evening in Maastreicht
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 02:06:58 -0700
From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
To: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
CC: WG Chairs <[email-masked]>, Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>

Jari Arkko wrote:
> Wojciech,
>> Sorry for missing a previous mail, but what day/evening has been chosen?
>>   
> 
> Traditionally, we do this Wednesday night. IIRC Wednesday was mentioned 
> earlier in the thread, so I'm hoping this is true for this IETF as well. 
> I can make it on Wednesday, at least :-)

I would suggest we do it at the usual time, which I guess is right after
the plenary tonight.

Several of us have now been to

Cafe 't Pothuiske, Het Bat 1, http://www.pothuiske.nl/

and it looks like a good place to go. Only issue is that tonight they
seem to only have cold food like sandwiches.

The place is by the west river bank, just a little bit south of where
the social was.

They have been warned that a large crowd is likely to show up tonight.

Stig