Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-reflect-octets-07

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 15:17:40 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-reflect-octets-07
Reviewer: Enrico Marocco
Review Date: 2010-07-14
IETF LC End Date: 2010-07-14

Summary: Ready with nits

Major issues:

None.

Minor issues:

None.

Nits/editorial comments:

S. 1., third paragraph, last sentence: closing parenthesis mark missing.

Words such as "IF", "AND", "OR" and "BOTH" are often capitalized (e.g.
in sections 3.3., 3.4., 4.1.3., 4.2.1., 4.2.3.) for no apparently no
particular reason nor consistently through the document.