Subject: [Gen-art] Fwd: Gen-ART area updated

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 01:04:30 -0500

FYI, the most recent reviews that have been uploaded. You can still click on
the link in the s/s even though there is no review summary to get to these
reviews.

Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vijay K. Gurbani <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 4:28 PM
Subject: Gen-ART area updated
To: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>

Mary: I uploaded the following reviews:

draft-ietf-isis-bfd-tlv-02-halpern.txt
draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-06-dupont.txt
draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-07-even.txt

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/