Subject: [Gen-art] review: draft-ietf-isis-bfd-tlv-02

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 07:09:47 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-isis-bfd-tlv-02
     IS-IS BFD Enabled TLV
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 2-August-2010
IETF LC End Date: Completed
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Propsoed Standard.

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 07:23:56 -0400

Document: draft-azinger-additional-private-ipv4-space-issues-04
     Additional Private IPv4 Space Issues
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 2-August-2010
IETF LC End Date: 201-08-23
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:
For some reason, the tracker does not understand that this document is 
intended for informational status, although the document header is clear.
The section headers for section 4.3 and section 5.3 use a different 
style than the other section headers.  This probably indicates a nesting 
or header level selection error in the source.