Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 19 Aug 2010

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:24:48 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the new LC assignments for this week:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-100819-lc.html

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,
Mary.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 12:01:52 -0400

Document: draft-mavrogiannopoulos-rfc5081bis-05
     Using OpenPGP Keys for Transport Layer Security (TLS) Authentication
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 20-August-2010
IETF LC End Date: 2010-09-13
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC

Major issues:

Minor issues: As indicated by ID Nits, presumably the reference to RFC 
4366 in section 3.1 should be replaced by a reference to RFC 5246.

Nits/editorial comments:
    I presume that the authors wish to thank Alfred Hoenes for his 
suggestions, rather than for their suggestions?  (Given Alfred's history 
of thorough reviews, acknowledging him with a grammatical error just 
seems wrong.)

---

From: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 19:53:30 +0200

> <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.
[...]
> of thorough reviews, acknowledging him with a grammatical error just

Thank you for the comments. I've uploaded a -06 version to fix those issues.

regards,
Nikos

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:24:12 -0400

Thank you Nikos.  -06 resolves all of my (admittedly minor) concerns.
Yours,
Joel