Subject: [Gen-art] Review: draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis-10.txt

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:45:10 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html ).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis-10.txt
     Transport Layer Security (TLS) Extensions: Extension Definitions
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 20-August-2010
IETF LC End Date: N/A
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is still ready for publication as a Proposed 
Standard.
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art