Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-dna-simple-16.txt (plus apologies)

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 15:34:31 +1200

I'm sorry... it took me half an hour to debug why Thunderbird was using a video
MIME type for plain text. Finally the attachment should be correct.

---

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 15:55:20 -0400

Hi Brian,
   No problems. I opened the "video" file with emacs and it worked fine 
:-). Thanks again for the quick re-review. I do not feel strongly about 
the use of upper case MUST in the goals and I will fix it (replace with 
lower case) at the next possible occassion.

Cheers
Suresh

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:45:38 -0400

Thank you for your review, Brian!

Jari