Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for August 12, 2010 Telechat

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 16:48:19 -0500

Hi all,

I have finally had the chance to generate the assignment file and
update the s/s with the assignments for the August 12, 2010 telechat:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-100812.html

Please note that any reviews posted since last Thursday are NOT
reflected in the spreadsheets. Vijay will upload all of them tomorrow
and I'll then update the spreadsheets.

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Mary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IESG Telechat date: 12 Aug 2010

Summary:

Major issues:
Minor issues:
Nits/editorial comments: