Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC Review of draft-shiomoto-ccamp-lsp-hierarchy-bis-08

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 16:19:48 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-shiomoto-ccamp-lsp-hierarchy-bis-08
Reviewer: Enrico Marocco
Review Date: 10-09-16
IETF LC End Date: 10-09-16

Summary: Ready.

Note: The document is definitely well written -- I couldn't find a
single typo nor an undefined acronym. Please note however that I barely
know the topic and have no familiarity with MPLS, RSVP, etc. Hopefully
WG and IESG reviews have dealt and will deal with the technical content
of the document way more in deep than I did.

-- 
Ciao,
Enrico