Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat Review of draft-ietf-dime-capablities-update-06

From: "McCann Peter-A001034" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:33:20 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-dime-capablities-update-06
Reviewer: Pete McCann
Review Date: 19 Oct 2010
IESG Telechat date: 21 Oct 2010

Summary: IANA considerations needs fixing

Major issues: none

Minor issues:

   This version of the draft still requests allocation of two
   separate command codes, TBD2 and TBD3.  I believe these should
   actually be the same value.

Nits/editorial comments: none

-Pete