Subject: [Gen-art] Invitation to provide IETF Nominee Feedback

From: NomCom-Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 21:01:04 -0700

Nomcom 2010-2011 requests your input on the willing nominees for the
IETF open positions.

We request that as much as possible, comments are provided within two
weeks of the receipt of this email.  Please provide comments as soon as
possible and no later than November 12th.  Comments received after the
Beijing meeting may receive less consideration, although we will make every
effort to consider any and all input.

The feedback form is available at the following URL:
  https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/10/input/

Note, you must have an IETF tools login to respond to this invitation.
If you do not have one,
    http://www1.tools.ietf.org/newlogin
can be used to get one.

The web-based feedback tool gives the NomCom an automated process for
collecting input on the nominees.  Your input will be encrypted before
it is stored by the feedback tool, and can only be decrypted by the NomCom.

When you access the feedback form, you will see a list of all of the
willing nominees.  By clicking on a nominee's name, you will be presented
with a text-input form into which you can type your input.

While we encourage feedback through the form, you may send feedback to
the nomcom list, [email-masked], directly.

Community feedback is essential for the nomcom process to be effective.
Notes on comparison of nominees to each other are also useful to the
nomcom. You are also encouraged to provide notes on how a nominee
satisfies the IESG/IAB/IAOC's desired expertise; if you feel that the
nominee has a different set of skills necessary for the job and those
skills are different from the posted requirements, please provide
details.

If you prefer to provide anonymous input, please send it directly to
the nomcom chair, Tom Walsh, or any other member of the nomcom and
request them to anonymize your input.  All information provided to the
nomcom and the sources of such information are confidential.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Regards,
Thomas Walsh
NomCom 2010-11 [email-masked]
[email-masked]