Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for October 28, 2010 Telechat

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 19:23:07 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the Oct. 28th, 2010 telechat:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-101028.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Mary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IESG Telechat date: 28 Oct 2010