Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for Dec 2, 2010 Telechat

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 14:39:52 -0600

Hi all,

Apologies yet again for the delay.

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the Dec 2nd, 2010
telechat:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-101202.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Mary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 22:37:21 -0600

Am I reading this correctly that a few of the drafts have blank reviewer fields? Including 2 xmpp drafts for which I have a particular interest.

Thanks,

Ben.

On Nov 27, 2010, at 2:39 PM, Mary Barnes <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the Dec 2nd, 2010 telechat:
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 15:49:24 -0500

Does it mean that no reviewer is assigned for these two documents?

Russ

draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis [txt]
Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Core (Proposed Standard)
Note: Ben Campbell ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
Token: Gonzalo Camarillo (rai area)
Reviewer:

draft-ietf-xmpp-address [txt]
Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Address Format
(Proposed Standard)
Note: Ben Campbell ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
Token: Gonzalo Camarillo (rai area)
Reviewer:

---

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 23:59:33 +0000

Gosh I am a sucker for punishment!

I'll have a go at xmpp-3920bis - only 205 pages or something.
I'll try my level best to have the review done by the time time Russ
wakes up on Tuesday, but it might stretch out until Wednesday.

Regards,
Elwyn