Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 15 Nov 2010

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 21:42:40 -0600

Hi all,

Here's the link to the new LC assignments for last week:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-101115-lc.html

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,
Mary.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 10:54:16 -0500

Document: draft-ietf-mext-rfc3775bis-10.txt
     Mobility Support in IPv6
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 16-Nov-2010
IETF LC End Date: 22-Nov-2010
IESG Telechat date: 02-Dec-2010

Summary:  This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard

Note: Given that this is a 170+ page update of an existing RFC, my 
review concentrated on the changes since RFC 3775, as arguing about 
content of 3775 should, it seems to me, have been done in the WG.