Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-mpls-ip-options-05.txt

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 12:35:30 +0100

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq

Please resolve these comments along with any other comments you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-mpls-ip-options-05.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 2010-11-29
IETF LC End Date: 2010-11-30
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary: The documetn is ready for publication as a proposed standard RFC.

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments:

- Please expand acronyms at first occurrence. This includes: MPLS

- This is also very personal, but I think the presence of the word 
"Requirements" in the title of the draft may mislead the reader, thinking 
that this document just contains a collection of functional requirements 
but does not affect a protocol implementation. Since the draft proposes 
real actions at LERs, then I would suggest to remove "Requirements for" 
from the title.

Other than that, the document looks good.

/Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain