Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for Dec 16, 2010 Telechat

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 00:47:37 -0600

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the Dec 16th, 2010
telechat:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-101216.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Mary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 19:44:15 -0500

Document: draft-ietf-v6ops-incremental-cgn-02.txt
     An Incremental Carrier-Grade NAT (CGN) for IPv6 Transition
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 15-Dec-2010
IETF LC End Date: -
IESG Telechat date: 16-Dec-2010

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC