Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-schaad-smime-hash-experiment-03.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 23:39:02 +0100

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-schaad-smime-hash-experiment-03.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20101229
IETF LC End Date: 20110103
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues None:

Minor issues:
 In general it is a bad idea to publish a specification which must not
be implemented because some extract some pieces of the text without
the warnings. But it is necessary to do some experiments and to share
results too.
 In the case of this document IMHO the intended audience is responsible,
i.e., I expect to never see the XOR-MD5 supported in an official product.

Nits/editorial comments:
 - 1 page 4: SignerInfos -> SignerInfo

 - Appendix A page 13: cryptogrphic -> cryptographic

 - Appendix A page 13: acutally -> actually

 - Author's Address: please add USA at the end of the postal address

Happy new year!

[email-masked]

PS: I didn't check examples: I assume they were/are/will be checked
during the last call.