Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-igoe-secsh-suiteb-02.txt

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 11:05:18 +0100

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq

Please resolve these comments along with any other comments you may receive.

Document:  draft-igoe-secsh-suiteb-02.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 10-Jan-2011
IETF LC End Date: 18-Jan-2011

Summary: The document is ready for publication as an informational RFC.

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments: idnits reveals a few nits:

- The document lacks an IANA section. If there is no action for IANA, the 
section should say that, e.g., including something like "This document 
has no actions for IANA." The author should consider whether this 
document requires an IANA action or not.

- The document seems to lack the recommended RFC 2119 boilerplate, even 
if it appears to use RFC 2119 keywords and a reference to RFC 2119 exists 
in the Normative References section.

- There are a number of unused references, including: AEAD, RFC4250, 
SSH-Auth, GCM.

/Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain