Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-turner-ekpct-algs-update-02

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 13:01:40 +0200

Hi,

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-turner-ekpct-algs-update-02

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2011-1-23

IETF LC End Date: 2011-2-8

IESG Telechat date:

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Standard track RFC.

Major issues:

none

Minor issues:

None

Nits/editorial comments:

None