Subject: [Gen-art] Gen Art LC review: draft-groves-mikey-sakke-00

From: Avshalom Houri <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 23:28:00 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you 
may receive.

Document: draft-groves-mikey-sakke-00
Reviewer: Avshalom Houri
Review Date: 2011-01-19
IETF LC End Date:  2011-01-18
IESG Telechat date: (if known) -

Summary: The document is ready as an informational RFC document

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:

Various TBD values in the document. There is no indication how these 
values will be determined.

Line 182: is used as the TGK.
TGK is mentioned here the first time with no previous explanation.

Line 514: an US-ASCII -> a US-ASCII

Line 516: an US-ASCII -> a US-ASCII

Line 838 - a SSV -> an SSV

Tnx
Avshalom