Subject: [Gen-art] [Gen-Art] review: draft-ietf-isis-reg-purge-00.txt

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 08:49:06 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-isis-reg-purge-00.txt
     IS-IS Registry Extension for Purges
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 14-Jan-2011
IETF LC End Date: 18-Jan-2011
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary:  This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard

Procedural concern: The last call did not included the note that for 
historical reasons the registry this document updates was established by 
an Informational RFC (RFC 3563) and therefore this Proposed Standard has 
a normative dependence upon that Informationl RFC.  (The downref notice.)
I can not imagine anyone objecting to the downref, but I thought our 
procedures require that the notice be included.