Subject: [Gen-art] Gen Art LC review of: draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized-11

From: Avshalom Houri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 15:02:07 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you 
may receive.

Document: draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized-11
Reviewer: Avshalom Houri
Review Date: 2011-01-18
IETF LC End Date: 2011-01-14 (sorry for the late review)
IESG Telechat date: (if known) - 

Summary: The document is ready as an experimental RFC but English usage 
revision is a must.

Major issues: None

Minor issues:

Review of text from point of view of English usage is very recommended

Thanks
Avshalom