Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2011-02-22

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 12:40:00 -0600

Hi all,

Here's the link to the new LC assignments:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-110222-lc.html

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 13:03:53 -0600

Hi all,

I've updated the assignments with an additional 2nd Last Call, which 
goes to Vijay.

Thanks,

Jean

On 2/22/11 12:40 PM, A. Jean Mahoney wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 16:26:50 -0500

Document: draft-ietf-avtcore-ports-for-ucast-mcast-rtp-00
     Port Mapping Between Unicast and Multicast RTP Sessions
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 22-Feb-2011
IETF LC End Date: 08-Mar-2011
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

Note: While the protocol structure is very different from that used in 
many other contexts, it seems to have been chosen deliberately, and it 
works.  Good enough.