Subject: [Gen-art] Format of the gen-art spreadsheets

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 13:57:42 -0600

Hi all,

Some folks may have noticed already the updated link format in the 
spreadsheets:

http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

In the previous version, the review columns looked like this:

Previous Review:            Current Review:
New                         _
IETF-LC                     Ready
New                         Minor issues and nits
New                         _
IETF-LC                     _

In this version, the review columns look like this:

Previous Review:            Current Review:
New                         LC: -07
LC: -08 Ready with nits     Telechat: -09 Ready
New                         LC: -14 Minor issues and nits
New                         LC: -12
LC: -17 Ready               Telechat: -19

The underlying hyperlinks contain the same information. There is now 
more content in the link text.

An unreviewed draft link, which used to be noted with an underscore (_), 
now ends with the draft version number. I realize that the short links 
helped folks find unreviewed drafts. The new links for unreviewed 
drafts, although a little longer, are still shorter than reviewed drafts.

The link content helps me when I build the telechat assignments. I hope 
the link content helps other folks since they can now see which version 
has been reviewed for each review type.

Please let me know if you have any feedback.

Thanks!

Jean

---

From: Scott W Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 18:34:07 -0500

> Please let me know if you have any feedback.

Bravo