Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-herzog-setkey-03.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 14:48:53 +0100

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-herzog-setkey-03.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20110203
IETF LC End Date: 20110222
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: I have an ASN.1 question related to implicit tagging:
this can lead to encoding ambiguity with nested CHOICEs for instance,
it is something which could be addressed in specs, is the extension
mechanism an issue (i.e., the spec can be correct now but become
incorrect whene extended) and BTW is there a known tool to check
the syntax against this particular issue?

Nits/editorial comments:
 - ToC page 2 and 5 page 9: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments

 - 1.1 page 3 and 2 page 8: Becuase/becuase -> Because/because

 - 1.3 page 5: Heirarchy -> Hierarchy

 - 2 page 6 and A page 11 (twice): XX -> TBD? or TBD1/TBD2?
  (note this will be solved anyway by the assignment of a numerical
   value before publishing)

 - 2 page 7 (in intersection): if it is all -> if it is in all
                                                        ^^

 - 5 page 9: Housely -> Housley?

 - 6.1 page 10 (RFC6031): please use the 'RFC' abbrev

Regards

[email-masked]