Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-morg-multimailbox-search-06

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 15:44:55 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-morg-multimailbox-search-06

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2011-2-20

IETF LC End Date: 2011-2-28

IESG Telechat date:

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as Experimental  RFC.

Major issues:

None

Minor issues:

None

Nits/editorial comments:

None