Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-06.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 20:11:30 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-06.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary: This draft is almost ready for publication as Proposed Standard
but has a minor issue that needs to be clarified.

* Minor
=======

The draft talks about reserved "about" URIs without talking about how an
application can actually recognize the reserved URIs. Is there an 
expectation that many more reserved about URIs will be created in the 
future? (I found 3 in total with two of them defined to be 
unresolvable). Is there going to be an IANA registry set up for this 
purpose? If so, this document needs to instruct IANA to create such a 
registry and provide the initial entries there.

Thanks
Suresh