Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-igoe-secsh-suiteb-05.txt

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 10:59:40 +0100

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-igoe-secsh-suiteb-05.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 2011-02-15
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: 2011-02-17

Summary: The draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC (with 
nits).

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits: When I reviewed version -02 of this document, I posted three NITs. 
Unfortunately none of them have been addressed, nor I've received any 
comments justifying them. So allow me to post them again for 
completeness. On the other hand, I reviewed the changes from version -02 
until version -05 and I don't have any additional comments.

- The document lacks an IANA section. If there is no action for IANA, the 
section should say that, e.g., including something like "This document 
has no actions for IANA." The author should consider whether this 
document requires an IANA action or not.

- The document seems to lack the recommended RFC 2119 boilerplate, even 
if it appears to use RFC 2119 keywords and a reference to RFC 2119 exists 
in the Normative References section.

- There are a number of unused references, including: AEAD, RFC4250, 
SSH-Auth, GCM.

Regards,

      Miguel G.
-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain