Subject: [Gen-art] A new Gen-ART review repository

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 19:01:49 -0500

Hi all,

Gen-ART has a new repository for assignments and reviews:

http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/

The spreadsheets are here:

http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

Reviews live in this directory: 
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/reviews/

All Gen-ART files from softarmor.com and alvestrand.no have been copied 
to the new DAV. However, those other file stores are still accessible.

Links are updated for the current spreadsheets. The older spreadsheets 
still have some links to softarmor.com or alvestrand.no. Those links 
still work, since nothing has been removed yet. I'll be cleaning those up.

Please let me know if you find any issues.

Jean

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 20:16:40 +1300

Thanks Jean.

Maybe a cover page is needed with links to
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki
and
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq

Both of those pages seem to need updates now.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter

On 2011-03-29 13:01, A. Jean Mahoney wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art
>

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:03:52 -0500

Hi Brian,

I've updated the links on the wiki. An index.html page for the WebDAV 
will take a little more work and then hide the contents of the directory 
when it's looked at with a web browser. Given that it's a working 
directory, maybe just adding a README file?

Jean