Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat Review of draft-meadors-multiple-attachments-ediint-11

From: Pete McCann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 20:40:12 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-meadors-multiple-attachments-ediint-11
Reviewer: Pete McCann
Review Date: 2011-03-15
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: 2011-03-17

Summary: Ready

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments:

There is a space in the declaration of boundary=" INNER-BOUNDARY";
in the example in section 3.  I am not sure whether this was intentional
or whether it will mess up a standard MIME parser, but you may want
to remove it.