Subject: [Gen-art] draft-ietf-intarea-server-logging-recommendations-03.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 15:30:28 +0100

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-intarea-server-logging-recommendations-03.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20110305
IETF LC End Date: 20110311
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - 1 page 3:
  "... will diminish but this is a
   years long perhaps decades long process."

  I had a concern about the plural (years/decades) but I consulted
  someone with a better English than me who answered the whole construct
  was pretty bad...

 - 1 page 3: this <linebreak> documents. -> document

 - 2 page 4: e.g. -> e.g.,

 - 2 page 4: preffered -> preferred
  (about this statement, should the document explain a localtime only
   is not enough (it is ambiguous during one hour per year,
   unfortunately it is trivial to know which one :-)?)

Regards

[email-masked]