Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-xcon-examples-08.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 15:20:39 +0100

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-xcon-examples-08.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20110305
IETF LC End Date: 20110304
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - in general there are some pagination issues but they should be
  solved by the RFC Editor.

 - ToC page 2 and 12 page 81: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments

 - 2 page 3, 5.2 page 16, 5.3 page 24, 6 page 32, 6.2 page 37 and
  7.4 page 70: i.e. -> i.e.,

 - 5 page 11, 5.1 page 13, 6.1 page 34, 6.2 page 36, 6.3 page 40,
  6.4 page 44, 6.5 page 44, 7.2 page 59 and 8.1 page 76:
  e.g. -> e.g.,

 - 5.2 page 19 '6.': conference . -> conference.

 - 5.3 page 23 and 7.2 page 57: e.g, -> e.g.,

 - 5.3 page 24: flavour -> flavor

 - 6.2 page 37: "revconly" -> "recvonly"

 - 6.3 page 42: i. e. -> i.e.,

 - 7.2 page 59: mantained -> maintained

 - 7.3 page 63: partecipants -> participants

 - 7.3 page 64: comnpletely -> completely

 - 8.1 page 75 figure 27: to Bob | -> to Bob   |

 - 8.2 page 77: disconnetting -> disconnecting

 - 11 page 80: thw -> the (note: it is in a to-be-removed section)

 - 11 page 80 and 13.2 page 81: RFC2606 reference is used in this
 to-be-removed-before-publication section and *only* in it (warning).

 - Authors' addresses page 82: US -> USA

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: I can see you use scenarios in place of scenarii but as there are
some from Italy in authors if this is fine for them this is fine for me.