Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF lC reviews - 2011-03-11

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:25:34 -0600

Hi all,

Here's the link to the new LC assignments:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-110311-lc.html

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 14:49:24 -0500

Document: draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format-10.txt
     A Profile for Route Origin Authorizations (ROAs)
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 11-March-2011
IETF LC End Date: 24-march-2011
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard