Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2011-05-26

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 11:02:35 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the new LC assignments:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/reviewers-110526-lc.html

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 15:59:27 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-behave-ftp64-10
     An FTP ALG for IPv6-to-IPv4 translation
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 30-May-2011
IETF LC End Date: 03-June-2011
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: