Subject: [Gen-art] Iffy on review

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 14:15:39 -0400

I am sick and I don't know when I'll start getting better. There is a
straightforward review on my queue. Perhaps someone could take it?

Scott

-- sent from a tiny screen

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 13:45:16 -0500

I hope you get well soon, Scott!

The document in Scott's queue is "Detecting Data Plane Failures in 
Point-to-Multipoint Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) - Extensions to 
LSP Ping"draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-lsp-ping 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-lsp-ping/>, 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/reviews/draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-lsp-ping-16-brim.txt>LC 
ends May 30.

If I don't hear anything by Thursday, I'll just reassign the draft when 
I get to the regular LC assignments.

Regards,

Jean

On 5/24/11 1:15 PM, Scott Brim wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 16:45:22 -0400

I'm still thoroughly tired.  It's a good thing I have a rug on my
office floor.  If you could put that one through the process again I'd
be grateful.

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 14:45, A. Jean Mahoney <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Point-to-Multipoint Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) - Extensions to LSP
> Ping"draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-lsp-ping
> If I don't hear anything by Thursday, I'll just reassign the draft when I
> get to the regular LC assignments.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jean
>

---

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 16:48:19 +0100

Hi, Jean/Scott,

I can pick this one up.

Scott: Hope you get well soon.

Regards,
Elwyn

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 11:05:58 -0500

Thanks, Elwyn, but I just sent out the LC assignments!

Jean