Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art last call review of draft-ietf-sidr-keyroll-06

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 06:46:42 +0100

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-sidr-keyroll-06.txt
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies
Review Date: 18 May 2011
IETF LC End Date: 18 May 2011
IESG Telechat date: (if known)  -

Summary: Ready.  One minor nit regarding the use of the term 're-issue' 
in s4.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
s4, s4.1 and s4.2:
The  term 're-issue' is used in this section regarding the new 
certificates that the CA creates, e.g. in s4.1:
> When a CA, as part of the key rollover process, re-issues a CA
>    certificate,
The term 're-issues' might be slightly confusing. Its a new certificate 
but with lots of fields the same.  I would be inclined to go with 
'issues new' but its a quibble.