Subject: [Gen-art] Review: draft-ietf-siprec-req-10

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 20:51:55 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-siprec-req-10
     Use Cases and Requirements for SIP-based Media Recording (SIPREC)
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 19-May-2011
IETF LC End Date: 20-April-2011
IESG Telechat 26-May-2011

Summary: The document is still ready for publication as an Informational RFC

Major issues: N/A

Minor issues: N/A

Nits/editorial comments: N/A
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art