Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-arkko-mikey-iana-00.txt

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 08:54:15 +0100

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-arkko-mikey-iana-00.txt
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies
Review Date: 5/5/2011
IETF LC End Date: 27/4/2011
IESG Telechat date: (if known) -

Summary:
Ready for the IESG. I presume the downrefs are acceptable in this case.
(Apologies for the late review)

Major issues:

Minor issues:
IDnits reports:

  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 5410

  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 6043

.