Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request-03.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 14:31:54 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request-03.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20110827
IETF LC End Date: 20110916
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Almost Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None (but need feed back from IANA)

Nits/editorial comments:
 - the text uses both assignment and allocation terms, they are not
 really equivalent so I recommend to ask IANA to check and if needed
 to fix the use of these terms. Anyway this document is for IANA!

 - authors' list page 1: LILJENSTOLPE -> Liljenstolpe

 - ToC page 2 and Appendix A page 10: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments

 - 4 page 6: Infrastructure provider use -> Infrastructure Provider use

 - 4 page 6: e.g. -> e.g.,

 - 7 page 9: I don't like to get RFC 2119 in informative references

 - Authors' Addresses pages 11 and 12:
  * AU -> Australia

  * please remove empty Fax and URI

  * US -> USA (if it is really the other Vancouver :-)

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: IMHO this prefix could be a great help in NAT444 and similar device
operation, so I support it.
PPS: the Almost before Ready doesn't mean the document needs to be changed now,
just the IANA should provide her comments first.