Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-kivinen-ipsecme-secure-password-framework-01.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 11:35:58 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-kivinen-ipsecme-secure-password-framework-01.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20110806
IETF LC End Date: 20110824
IESG Telechat date: known

Summary: Ready (but see below)

Major issues: there is one not about the document itself but about
the goal of the document. Unfortunately only the IESG can solve the
mess introduced by 3 different proposals to do the same thing...

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - 1 page 3: I.e. -> I.e.,

 - 1 page 4: adminstrator -> administrator

 - 1 page 4 (dubious wording): shared secret (\n) shared

 - 1 page 4: adminstrative -> administrative

 - 1 page 4 (twice): i.e. -> i.e.,

 - 2 page 6 (4 times); preprosessing -> preprocessing

 - 2 page 6: preprossing -> preprocessing

 - 3 page 8: passwod -> password

 - 4 page 9: unnecessarely -> unnecessarily

 - Author's Address page 14: FI -> Finland

Regards

[email-masked]

---

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 15:58:53 +0300

>  - Author's Address page 14: FI -> Finland

All fixed.
-- 
[email-masked]