Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART last call review of draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 11:25:19 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-04

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date: 2011-11-20

IETF LC End Date: 2011-11-29

IESG Telechat date:  2011-12-1

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a standard  RFC.  

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:  

The last sentence in section 5.10 (TBD ...) hints that there is some work
missing here in which case the draft is not ready. What is this sentence
for?