Subject: [Gen-art] Review: draft-ietf-6man-rpl-option-05

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 19:28:05 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other IESG review comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-6man-rpl-option-05
     RPL Option for Carrying RPL Information in Data-Plane Datagrams
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 22-Nov-2011
IETF LC End Date: 31-Oct-2011
IESG Telechat date: 1-Dec-2011

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard 
RFC.

Major issues:
     The major issue from earlier my review has been resolved.

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:
     While calling a bit the O bit does not appear unreasonable, I note 
that when looking at the packet form, the difference between the O bit 
and the mbz bits marked as 0 is small, and a likely source of confusion 
for the reader.