Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-krb-wg-gss-cb-hash-agility-08.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 11:21:17 +0100

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-krb-wg-gss-cb-hash-agility-08.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20111105
IETF LC End Date: 20111107
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - ToC page 2: please get a rule about caps and keep it (i.e.,
  either put a cap only in the first word or to all words, and avoid
  considerations and Considerations in two following lines :-)

 - Toc page 2 and 6 page 10: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments

 - 3 page 7: ecryption -> encryption

 - Author's Address page 11: US -> USA

BTW if you find a way (or someone) to improve the general wording style,
please do it (a document of this length should be more pleasant to read
IMHO...)

Regards

[email-masked]