Subject: [Gen-art] Old history - reviewers

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:12:21 +0100

I dug around a little on my old servers, and found this stuff from 2004...

http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/2004/reviewers-040916.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/2004/reviewer-list.html

I also found the archives from the list, which start out in an archive 
labelled January, but the dates are all in February; apparently some of 
my computers got confused.... in that archive, the first review was the 
Jan 22 IESG agenda, and mail said:

"There are currently 4 reviewers signed up to this list: Brian Carpenter,
John Loughney, Mark Allman and Spencer Dawkins. If you have the chance to
pick one up and look at it, tell the list which one(s) you're looking at,
and email your review to the list on or before Wednesday, I'd be extremely
happy."

Lucy Lynch and Scott Brim joined Jan 30.

The first review on file here was from Mark Allman, with the following 
confusing heading:

 From mallman at icir.org  Tue Jan 20 16:25:21 2004
From: mallman at icir.org (Mark Allman)
Date: Thu Feb 12 17:59:52 2004
Subject: IESG agenda for Thursday, January 22
In-Reply-To: <293589559.1074181774@localhost>
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

I suspect that the Date: line was added by an archive importer tool that 
I now have absolutely no memory of ever using!

Yours for historic archive diggery....

                   Harald