Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-03.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 18:28:04 +0100

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-03.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20120224
IETF LC End Date: 20120313
IESG Telechat date: known

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None but please check my comment about 8.2

Nits/editorial comments:
 - ToC page 2 and 6.2 page 6: a 8-octet -> an 8-octet

 - ToC page 2 and 9 page 6: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments

 - 3 page 4: the wording about authentication tags is a bit strange:
  the first line uses singular and the next plural?

 - 3 page 4: the Nonce layout is not ambiguous for me but it doesn't
  use a common / easy to recognize programming language

 - 8.2 page 6: as the counter reuse is really critical I'd like to
  get a review by a cryptographer of 8.2 and 3.

Regards

[email-masked]