Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-george-travel-faq-03

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 09:15:32 -0800

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-george-travel-faq-03
Reviewer: Martin Thomson
Review Date: 2012-02-10
IETF LC End Date: 2012-03-06
IESG Telechat date: ?

Summary: Ready

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments:
List construction throughout is a little haphazard. Check
capitalization in particular.
s/Souvenier/Souvenir/