Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-dnsext-xnamercode-00.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 16:05:05 +0100

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-dnsext-xnamercode-00.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20120202
IETF LC End Date: 20120206
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - no Acknowledgments?

 - Author's Address page 8: please add the country (USA) in the postal address

 - Change History page 8 (BTW will be removed by the RFC Editor :-):
  opion -> option

Thanks

[email-masked]