Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review for draft-kucherawy-authres-spf-erratum-01

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 09:15:11 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-kucherawy-authres-spf-erratum-01
Reviewer: Kathleen Moriarty
Review Date: 2012-02-02
IETF LC End Date: 2012-02-03
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:  This draft is ready for publication.
   This memo updates the registry of authentication method results in
   Authentication-Results: message header fields, correcting a
   discontinuity between the original registry creation and the SPF
   specification.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art