Subject: [Gen-art] draft-ietf-pcn-sm-edge-behaviour-09

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 15:52:39 -0500

I have now posted draft-ietf-pcn-sm-edge-behaviour-09 with similar 
changes to the CL edge behaviour draft. I forgot to mention deletion of 
the following bullet from Section 2:

    o the PCN-domain satisfies the conditions specified in [RFC5696];

I apologize to Joel and Brian that I forgot to add them to the 
Acknowledgements section in the CL draft. I'll fix that in AUTH48, if it 
ever comes. I did fix add them in the SM draft.

Tom Taylor

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 23:40:32 -0500

Thank you for your responsiveness and effectiveness in resolving these 
issues.
Yours,
Joel

---

From: Steven Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 00:28:54 -0500

> ever comes. I did fix add them in the SM draft.

Thanks Tom!  (for this and CL).

// Steve