Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-09.txt

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:02:52 +0100

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Please resolve these comments along with any other comments you may receive.

Document:draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-09.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 2012-02-24
IETF LC End Date: 2012-02-28

Summary: The document is ready for publication as a standards track RFC.

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments:

- I have not reviewed Section 6 of this document, which is the actual MIB 
structure, because there is nothing I can comment on it. Considering that 
this draft has been produced in the ADSLMIB working group, I believe the 
expertise lies in the WG.

- I've noticed in the data tracker that IANA has requested a 
clarification with respect to the IANA Considerations section. The 
resolution of this discussion should be documented in the IANA 
Considerations section.

/Miguel
-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain