Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-03-22

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 18:26:50 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end       Draft

Alexey Melnikov       2012-04-03   draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc3265bis-07

Christer Holmberg     2012-04-05   draft-ietf-krb-wg-des-die-die-die-04

Francis Dupont        2012-04-11   
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-09

Joel Halpern          2012-04-11   draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-10

Miguel Garcia         2012-04-12   draft-ietf-netmod-smi-yang-04

Peter McCann          2012-03-30   
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-02
Peter McCann          2012-04-16   draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh-05

Roni Even             2012-03-30   draft-ietf-ancp-pon-02
Roni Even             2012-04-17   
draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-05

Suresh Krishnan       2012-03-30   draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2671bis-edns0-08
Suresh Krishnan       2012-04-03   draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-25

Vijay Gurbani         2012-04-03   draft-ietf-avtext-rams-scenarios-03

Wassim Haddad         2012-04-03   draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-07

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

And I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 13:47:45 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-10.txt
	Flow Selection Techniques
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 24-March-2012
IETF LC End Date: 11-April-2012
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is nearly ready for publication as a proposed 
standard.

Major issues:
	Should the hash functions identified in 6.1 for hash based filtering 
(BOB, IPSX, CRC-323) have references to their definitions?

Minor issues:
	The tracker does not indicate a document shepherd for this document.

	If compliance is a big issue, then this document is under-specified. 
FOr example, it says in section 5.1 "In order to be compliant with this 
document, at least the Property Match Filtering MUST be implemented." 
However, Property Match Filtering as defined in section 5.1.1 is a range 
of behaviors, so it is unclear which property tests must be supported 
(any, all possible?) in order to be compliant.

Nits/editorial comments: