Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-avtcore-ecn-for-rtp-07.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 19:53:13 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-ietf-avtcore-ecn-for-rtp-07.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as Proposed Standard, but I
have a minor concern that you may like to address.

Minor
=====

* The document uses some addresses in the RFC1918 range as example
addresses. It would be better to use addresses explicitly reserved for
documentation (The document does indeed use these addresses as well).
Specifically I would recommend replacing the RFC1918 address 10.0.1.4
with an address in the 203.0.113.0/24 range from RFC5735.

Thanks
Suresh