Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-03-15

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 17:55:58 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end       Draft

Alexey Melnikov      2012-03-23  draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-14

Christer Holmberg    2012-04-09  draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-10

Francis Dupont       2012-03-26  
draft-ietf-avtcore-feedback-supression-rtp-15

Joel Halpern         2012-03-26  draft-ietf-bmwg-ipflow-meth-09

Miguel Garcia        2012-04-06  draft-ietf-roll-minrank-hysteresis-of-07

Wassim Haddad        2012-03-23  draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-08

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

And I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 20:26:50 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-bmwg-ipflow-meth-09.txt
     IP Flow Information Accounting and Export Benchmarking
                                Methodology
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 15-March-2012
IETF LC End Date: 25-March-2012
IESG Telechat date: 12-April-2012

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.
    It is a very readable document.

Major issues:

Minor issues:
     The text says several times that the cache size of the DUT MUST be 
known in order to set up the tests described in the document.  I can 
understand why that is so.  But do typical routers actually document 
that in the user's manual?  Historically, manuals for routers would say 
that there is X much memory, used for A, B, and C.  Which doesn't quite 
meet the needs. (I will be quite happy if this has changed for the 
better since I was thoroughly reviewing such manuals.)

Nits/editorial comments: