Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for 2012-03-15 telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 21:11:36 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end       Draft

Alexey Melnikov        2012-03-08   draft-ietf-mediactrl-6231-iana-00

Ben Campbell           2012-03-16   draft-reschke-http-status-308-05

Brian Carpenter        2012-01-13   draft-ietf-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour-12

Francis Dupont         2012-03-20   draft-ietf-multimob-igmp-mld-tuning-05
Francis Dupont         2012-03-13   draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-03
Francis Dupont         2012-03-06   draft-ietf-decade-problem-statement-05

Joel Halpern           2012-01-13   draft-ietf-pcn-sm-edge-behaviour-09
Joel Halpern           2012-03-14   draft-garcia-shim6-applicability-03
Joel Halpern           2012-02-28   draft-ietf-core-link-format-11
Joel Halpern           2012-03-08   draft-ietf-ipfix-rfc5815bis-01

Miguel Garcia          2012-02-28   draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-09
Miguel Garcia          2012-03-08   draft-ietf-opsawg-management-stds-05

Peter McCann           2012-03-09   draft-ietf-pwe3-packet-pw-03
Peter McCann           2012-02-28   draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-atm-mib-05

Roni Even              2012-03-13   draft-ietf-pcn-3-in-1-encoding-08
Roni Even              2012-02-14   draft-harkins-ipsecme-spsk-auth-06

Suresh Krishnan        2012-02-14   draft-kuegler-ipsecme-pace-ikev2-08
Suresh Krishnan        2012-02-28   draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-tdim-mib-07
Suresh Krishnan        2012-03-14   draft-ietf-marf-dkim-reporting-12

Vijay Gurbani          2012-03-14   draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-08
Vijay Gurbani          2012-02-14   draft-shin-augmented-pake-13

Wassim Haddad          2012-02-03   draft-ietf-tsvwg-source-quench-06
Wassim Haddad          2012-02-28   draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-eth-mib-05
Wassim Haddad          2012-03-15   draft-ietf-appsawg-xdash-03

Spreadsheets have been updated:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

I've also updated the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: