Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-03-29

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 17:51:30 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end       Draft

Alexey Melnikov       2012-04-12  draft-ietf-conex-concepts-uses-04

Ben Campbell          2012-04-11  draft-ietf-tcpm-3517bis-02

Christer Holmberg     2012-04-16  draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-12

Francis Dupont        2012-04-12  draft-ietf-emu-chbind-14

Peter McCann          2012-04-10  draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-14

Vijay Gurbani         2012-04-11  draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-metrics-08

Wassim Haddad         2012-04-18  draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-sync-17

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

And I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: