Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2012-04-26 telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 17:10:07 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end       Draft

Alexey Melnikov        2012-04-03  draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc3265bis-08

Christer Holmberg      2012-04-08  draft-ietf-krb-wg-des-die-die-die-04 *

Francis Dupont         2012-04-12  draft-ietf-emu-chbind-14 *

Kathleen Moriarty      2012-04-13  draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting-07
Kathleen Moriarty      2012-03-20  draft-ietf-fecframe-raptor-10 *

Mary Barnes            2012-04-20  draft-ietf-pkix-pubkey-caps-04

Martin Thomson         2012-04-24  draft-ietf-marf-as-13 *

Peter McCann           2012-04-18  draft-templin-aero-10
Peter McCann           2012-03-30  
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-02
Peter McCann           2012-04-10  draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-14
Peter McCann           2011-06-15  draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-04
Peter McCann           2012-04-16  draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh-05

Suresh Krishnan        2012-04-03  draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-25

Wassim Haddad          2012-03-15  draft-ietf-appsawg-xdash-05
Wassim Haddad          2012-04-18  draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-sync-17

* Draft already reviewed

Spreadsheets have been updated:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

I've also updated the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: