Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat Review of draft-ietf-l2vpn-arp-mediation-19

From: Pete McCann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 01:50:14 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:  draft-ietf-l2vpn-arp-mediation-19
Reviewer: Peter McCann
Review Date: 2012-04-24
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: 2012-04-26

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:

The only negative changes in this version with respect to -18 were the
cross-referenced section numbers, some of which now have a trailing
period.  Also, the reference to multiple sections that appears in Section 4.1.6
was changed to a perhaps incorrect value.