Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2012-04-12 telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 18:17:31 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end       Draft

Alexey Melnikov        2012-02-07  draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-18
Alexey Melnikov        2012-04-12  draft-ietf-conex-concepts-uses-04*

Ben Campbell           2012-03-19  draft-ietf-ippm-rt-loss-03
Ben Campbell           2012-04-11  draft-ietf-tcpm-3517bis-02*

Christer Holmberg      2012-04-09  draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-11

David Black            2012-04-03  draft-johansson-loa-registry-04*

Elwyn Davies           2012-03-20  draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-12*

Francis Dupont         2012-04-11  
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-09
Francis Dupont         2012-03-26  
draft-ietf-avtcore-feedback-supression-rtp-16

Joel Halpern           2012-03-26  draft-ietf-bmwg-ipflow-meth-09*

Mary Barnes            2012-03-21  draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-typed-wc-fec-03

Martin Thomson         2012-03-06  draft-george-travel-faq-05

Richard Barnes         2012-02-07  draft-ietf-oauth-v2-25
Richard Barnes         2012-03-12  draft-ietf-hokey-rfc5296bis-06

Roni Even              2012-03-22  
draft-ietf-behave-nat64-learn-analysis-03*
Roni Even              2012-03-30  draft-ietf-ancp-pon-02*

Suresh Krishnan        2012-03-30  draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2671bis-edns0-08
Suresh Krishnan        2012-03-22  draft-ietf-avtcore-ecn-for-rtp-07*

Vijay Gurbani          2012-03-08  draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-12
Vijay Gurbani          2012-01-04  
draft-ietf-softwire-gateway-init-ds-lite-06*

* draft already reviewed.

Spreadsheets have been updated:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

I've also updated the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: