Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-25.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 01:38:13 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-25.txt
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan
Review Date: 2012/04/23
IESG Telechat date: 2012/04/26

Summary: This draft is almost ready for publication as a Proposed
Standard but I have some comments.

Minor
=====

* Section 7.2 "Rule Example with Geodetic Location Condition" refers to
a location condition based on a polygon but the XML below refers to a
location condition based on a circle. Can you please fix this inconsistency.

* Section 13.2

It is unclear how this quotient (0.13) was calculated using the
information provided in Section 6.5.2. Can you please clarify?

   The choices of 6.5.2 are such that this maximum leakage can
   be established: by any statistical procedures, without using
   geographic information (highways, etc. as discussed above), the
   quotient A1/A is larger than 0.13 (= 1/(5*1.5) )

Editorial
=========

* Section 13.2

OLD:

Whenever location information is returned to a location recipient then
it contains the location of the Target.

NEW:
Whenever location information is returned to a location recipient it
contains the location of the Target.

OLD:
However, even without the Target's movement there is danger to reveal
information over time

NEW:
However, even without any Target movement there is a danger that more
information may be revealed over time.

OLD:
informationa bout the Target.

NEW:
information about the Target.

Thanks
Suresh