Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-04-19

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 17:09:29 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end       Draft

Ben Campbell           2012-04-30  draft-ietf-pwe3-static-pw-status-10

Richard Barnes         2012-05-02  draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme-04

Roni Even              2012-05-02  draft-ietf-mboned-mcaddrdoc-03

Suresh Krishnan        2012-05-02  
draft-ietf-mboned-64-multicast-address-format-01

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

And I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: