Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-04-12

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 18:05:08 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end       Draft

Mary Barnes            2012-04-20  draft-ietf-pkix-pubkey-caps-04

Martin Thomson         2012-04-24  draft-ietf-marf-as-13

Miguel Garcia          2012-04-25  draft-ietf-dane-protocol-19

Peter McCann           2012-04-26  draft-ietf-l2vpn-arp-mediation-19

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

And I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: