Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2012-06-07 telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 16:32:55 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft

Alexey Melnikov         2012-06-06  draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-bfd-05

Ben Campbell            2012-06-06  draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-extension-04

Elwyn Davies            2012-05-10  draft-ietf-codec-opus-14 *

Joel Halpern            2012-04-16  draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-13 **

Kathleen Moriarty       2012-05-25  draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-10 **

Martin Thomson          2012-05-30  draft-ietf-tcpm-tcpmss-04 **

Mary Barnes             2012-05-29  draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-gtsm-07

Miguel Garcia           2012-05-31  draft-ietf-dane-protocol-21 **

Peter Yee               2012-05-30  draft-ietf-mile-template-04 **

Richard Barnes          2012-05-02  draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme-05
Richard Barnes          2012-05-31  
draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-bis-updates-18 **

Suresh Krishnan         2012-05-30  draft-ietf-mile-iodef-xmlreg-01

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

Spreadsheets have been updated:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

I've also updated the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: