Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-05-17

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 17:44:20 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft

Kathleen Moriarty      T 2012-05-25 draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-10

Mary Barnes              2012-05-29 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-gtsm-06

Martin Thomson           2012-05-30 draft-ietf-tcpm-tcpmss-04

Miguel Garcia           R2012-05-31 draft-ietf-dane-protocol-21

Peter McCann             2012-06-11 
draft-camarillo-rai-media-policy-dataset-01

Peter Yee              T 2012-05-30 draft-ietf-mile-template-04

Richard Barnes           2012-05-31 draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-bis-updates-18

Roni Even               R2012-05-28 draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-13

Suresh Krishnan        T 2012-05-30 draft-ietf-mile-iodef-xmlreg-01

T - on an upcoming Telechat (June 6)
R - returning (that is, a second last call)

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

And I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: