Subject: [Gen-art] A new batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-05-01

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 17:40:05 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end       Draft

Allyn Romanow        2012-05-28     draft-polk-ipr-disclosure-03

Ben Campbell         2012-05-14     draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info-03

David Black          2012-05-10     draft-ietf-codec-opus-12

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

And I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: