Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-05-24

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 15:26:37 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft

Alexey Melnikov        T 2012-06-06 draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-bfd-05

Ben Campbell           T 2012-06-06 draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-extension-04

Vijay Gurbani            2012-06-06 
draft-ietf-nfsv4-pnfs-block-disk-protection-02

Wassim Haddad            2012-06-06 draft-ietf-cdni-problem-statement-06

T - on an upcoming Telechat (June 6)

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

And I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 10:38:59 -0500

Hi all,

The next telechat date is June 7. The date below is a typo.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/iesg/agenda/

Jean

On 5/24/12 3:26 PM, A. Jean Mahoney wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art