Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-05-10

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 16:36:54 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer                  LC end       Draft

Brian Carpenter          2012-05-31  draft-levine-application-gzip-02

Christer Holmberg      T 2012-05-21  
draft-ietf-pkix-cmp-transport-protocols-18

David Black              2012-06-04  draft-kucherawy-marf-source-ports-03

Francis Dupont           2012-05-21  draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs-07

Joel Halpern             2012-06-04  draft-farrresnickel-ipr-sanctions-05

T means the draft is on the upcoming telechat (5/24).

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

And I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 19:51:32 -0400

Document: draft-farrresnickel-ipr-sanctions-05.txt
     Sanctions Available for Application to Violators of IETF IPR Policy
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 12-May-2012
IETF LC End Date: 04-June-2012
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Issues: None