Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2012-05-10 telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 18:52:50 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer:              LC end:      Draft:

Brian Carpenter        2011-11-03   
draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-considerations-03

Christer Holmberg      2012-03-21   draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point-04

Miguel Garcia          2012-04-06   
draft-ietf-roll-minrank-hysteresis-of-10

Roni Even              2012-05-02   draft-ietf-mboned-mcaddrdoc-03 *

Vijay Gurbani          2012-04-11   draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-metrics-08
Vijay Gurbani          2012-05-07   
draft-ietf-appsawg-mime-default-charset-03
Vijay Gurbani          2012-04-03   draft-ietf-avtext-rams-scenarios-04 *

Wassim Haddad          2012-03-23   draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-09
Wassim Haddad          2012-04-03   draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-07
Wassim Haddad          2012-03-23   draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-09

* Draft already reviewed

Spreadsheets have been updated:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

I've also updated the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: