Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2012-05-24 telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 17:46:23 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft

Alexey Melnikov        2012-05-09  
draft-ietf-netext-access-network-option-10 **

Ben Campbell           2012-05-14  draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info-03 **

Christer Holmberg      2012-05-21  
draft-ietf-pkix-cmp-transport-protocols-19 *

Joel Halpern           2012-04-16  draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-13 *

Miguel Garcia          2012-03-21  draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-bit-07 *

Martin Thomson         2012-03-21  draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-08 *

Roni Even              2012-04-17  
draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-07 *

Vijay Gurbani          2012-04-03  draft-snell-atompub-tombstones-15 *

Wassim Haddad          2012-05-07  draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion-09

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

Spreadsheets have been updated:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

I've also updated the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: