Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-05-31

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 14:50:49 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer              LC end      Draft

Brian Carpenter       2012-06-09  draft-ietf-spfbis-experiment-09

Christer Holmberg   T 2012-06-08  draft-ietf-mif-dns-server-selection-09

Francis Dupont        2012-06-12  
draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-implementation-04

Joel Halpern          2012-06-12  draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-12

Meral Shirazipour     2012-06-12  draft-ietf-grow-simple-va-08

Miguel Garcia         2012-06-12  draft-ietf-pim-ecmp-03

Peter McCann          2012-06-12  draft-ietf-pim-pop-count-06

Roni Even             2012-06-13  draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-05

Suresh Krishnan       2012-06-27  draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-15

Vijay Gurbani         2012-06-14  
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-meas-identity-06

Wassim Haddad         2012-06-14  draft-ietf-intarea-ipv4-id-update-05

T - on an upcoming Telechat (June 21)

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

And I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 17:10:30 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-12
     An information model for Kerberos version 5
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 31-May-2012
IETF LC End Date: 12-June-2012
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

Major issues: None.

Minor issues:
     ID-Nits reports the uage of "MUST not" isntead of "MUST NOT", and 
it claims this is wrong.

Nits/editorial comments: