Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-roll-minrank-hysteresis-of-10.txt

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 09:28:50 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Please resolve these comments along with any other comments you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-roll-minrank-hysteresis-of-10.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 2012-05-08
IESG Telechat date: 2012-05-10

Summary: The document is ready for publication as a standards track RFC

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments:

I reviewed version -07 of this document. At that time, I had a few 
editorial comments, and all of them but one have been addressed in 
version -10. The comment that has not been address is included here again 
for your consideration:

- Section 3.1. Towards the end of the section, the sentence reads:

    The path cost corresponding to a neighbor SHOULD be re-computed each
    time:

and then there are 3 conditions numbered from 1 to 3. It is not clear if 
the path cost should be recomputed when all of the 3 conditions are met, 
or when any of the 3 conditions are met. In other words, it is not clear 
if the 3 bullet points are an "AND" or an "OR" operation among then. 
Presumably they are an "OR". If this is the case, perhaps the sentence 
should be rephrased as:

    The path cost corresponding to a neighbor SHOULD be re-computed each
    time any of the following conditions are met:

/Miguel
-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain