Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-0719

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 16:24:07 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end        Draft

David Black       2012-08-09    draft-vegoda-cotton-rfc5735bis-02

Francis Dupont    2012-08-13    draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-05

Kathleen Moriarty 2012-08-13    draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-cons-06 *

Martin Thomson    2012-08-13    draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-06

Meral Shirazipour 2012-08-02    draft-ietf-avtcore-monarch-17

* On the 2012-08-16 telechat

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

And I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq> .

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: