Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-imp-status-03.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 15:59:03 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq> .

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-imp-status-03.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20120704
IETF LC End Date: 20120711
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None (but I have a private question)

Nits/editorial comments:
 - ToC page 2 and 2.1 (title) page 3: my (US) dictionary prefers
  Assignement -> Assignment

 - 2.1 page 3: e.g. -> e.g.,

 - 2.1 page 3: precieved -> percieved

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: I have a private (i.e., not as a gen-art reviewer) question: what is
the exact meaning of "MUST NOT IMPLEMENT"? Is it for instance acceptable
to disable by default RSAMD5 in a current implementation to keep it
"compliant"?