Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-07-12

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 17:52:58 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end        Draft

Alexey Melnikov   2012-07-23    draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-pdv-03

Allyn Romanow    2012-07-23 draft-ietf-appsawg-http-forwarded-06

Ben Campbell      2012-07-25 draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-11

Brian Carpenter   2012-08-08    draft-yegin-pana-encr-avp-03 *

* On the 2012-08-16 telechat

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

And I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq> .

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: