Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-07-26

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:51:11 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end        Draft

Alexey Melnikov   2012-08-15    draft-ietf-ccamp-dpm-06

Roni Even         2012-08-17    draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc5787bis-05

Suresh Krishnan   2012-08-06    draft-ietf-abfab-usecases-03

Vijay Gurbani     2012-08-15    draft-ietf-opsawg-automated-network-configuration-04

Wassim Haddad     2012-08-22    draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-15

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

And I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq> .

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: