Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-07-05

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 16:31:41 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end        Draft

Peter Yee         2012-07-17 draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-dps-framework-08

Richard Barnes    2012-07-17    draft-ietf-pkix-caa-10 *

Roni Even         2012-07-17    draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-03

Suresh Krishnan   2012-07-17 draft-ietf-grow-private-ip-sp-cores-05

Vijay Gurbani     2012-07-19 draft-ietf-ospf-hybrid-bcast-and-p2mp-03

Wassim Haddad     2012-07-19 draft-ietf-grow-diverse-bgp-path-dist-07

* On the 2012-07-19 telechat

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

And I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq> .

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: