Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-10-11

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:46:11 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end        Draft

Mary Barnes       2012-10-19    draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib-14 *

Martin Thomson    2012-10-19    draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-suffix-regs-06 *

Meral Shirazipour 2012-11-02    RFC 5011 **

Miguel Garcia     2012-10-22    draft-ietf-fecframe-simple-rs-04

Peter McCann      2012-10-22    draft-ietf-storm-iser-12

Peter Yee         2012-10-22    draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol-13

Richard Barnes    2012-10-22    draft-ietf-mediactrl-mrb-15

Roni Even         2012-11-06    draft-leiba-5322upd-from-group-06

Vijay Gurbani     2012-10-23    draft-ietf-precis-problem-statement-08

Wassim Haddad     2012-10-24    draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-delay-10

* On the Oct 25 telechat

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
** except for RFC 5011, which isn't in the review tool queue
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: