Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2012-10-11 telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 17:27:22 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer             LC end       Draft

Brian Carpenter      2012-09-18   draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-11 *

Dan Romascanu        2012-10-12   draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis-04

Francis Dupont       2012-09-25   draft-ietf-v6ops-ivi-icmp-address-06 **

Kathleen Moriarty    2012-08-13   draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-cons-07 *

Miguel Garcia        2012-10-01   draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp-04 **

Meral Shirazipour    2012-10-01   draft-ietf-fecframe-ldpc-03 *

Peter Yee            2012-10-02   draft-ietf-6man-udpchecksums-04 **

Richard Barnes       2012-10-02   draft-ietf-6man-udpzero-06

Roni Even            2012-10-03   draft-ietf-6man-dad-proxy-05 **

Suresh Krishnan      2012-10-04   draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-naming-05

Wassim Haddad        2012-04-03   draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-09
Wassim Haddad        2012-08-22   draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-16

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: