Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp-04

From: "Ali C. Begen (abegen)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 15:37:34 +0000

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for the review.

>- About the SDP example in Section 3.1. The first paragraph reads:
>
>    The SDP description below states that the source flow defined
>    by the tuple {*,*,233.252.0.1,30000} is identified with FID=0 and the
>    source flow defined by the tuple {*,*,233.252.0.2,30000} is
>    identified with FID=1.
>
>
>However, the example shows flows does not show any flow with any token
>named "FID". I don't know if the text is trying to refer to the "mid"
>attribute, in which case the values are S1 and S2, respectively. Or the
>text is trying to refer to the "id" parameter of the "fec-source-flow"
>attribute. The text should not leave this interpretation to the reader.

It is the id parameter. I added text for this.

>- Figure 7 and 8. Do the captions need to indicate that these are "for
>IPv4", for example, in Figure 7: "Example of a source packet for IPv4"

Good idea.

>
>- idnits reveals that draft-ietf-fecframe-config-signaling ha sbeen
>published as RFC 6695.

Will replace it.

-acbegen

>/Miguel
>-- 
>Miguel A. Garcia
>+34-91-339-3608
>Ericsson Spain