Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2012-10-25 telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 16:10:48 -0500

Hi all,

Note: Since these assignments are being made two days before the 
telechat agenda
       is finalized, please consider this list a first pass. Other 
documents may
       be added to the agenda between now and Thursday afternoon CDT.
       You can follow the agenda here: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/iesg/agenda/

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer             LC end       Draft

David Black          2012-10-16   draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-deployment-06 **

Francis Dupont       2012-10-17   draft-ietf-dhc-client-id-06

Joel Halpern         2012-10-17   draft-ietf-softwire-stateless-4v6-motivation-04 **

Mary Barnes          2012-10-19   draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib-14

Martin Thomson       2012-08-13   draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-06 **, ***
Martin Thomson       2012-10-19   draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-suffix-regs-06
Martin Thomson       2012-10-12   draft-snell-http-prefer-15 *

Roni Even            2012-08-17   draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc5787bis-06 *

Vijay Gurbani        2012-09-05   draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5280-clarifications-10 **

Wassim Haddad        2012-10-04   draft-ietf-geopriv-local-civic-07

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed
*** This document is in the "For Action" state on the agenda,
     which is a rather unusual state. Please check
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/iesg/agenda/ for updates.

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: