Subject: [Gen-art] Changes to the review tool

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 17:06:38 -0600

Hi all,

The Gen-ART review tool has been updated.

Highlights of changes:

  * Review status tooltip - on the Queue pages, hover your mouse over a
    reviewer's name to see when a review was done, which version was
    reviewed, and the summary of the review.
  * Easier review editing - click the Done link of your document to be
    taken to the review page where you can modify the version, the
    status, review URL, and the review summary.
  * Withdraw document - the secretary can now withdraw a document from a
    reviewer's queue, rather than "Reject"ing it.
  * No Response - the secretary can now mark a review assignment with No
    Response if a review has not been received by the telechat date.
  * IESG status links now point to the IESG ballot.

A list of all the changes since the last version:

https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/trac/query?status=assigned&status=closed&status=reopened&changetime=2012-11-01..2012-11-29&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&order=id

Thanks to Tero for maintaining and improving the tool!

Jean