Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-in-band-signaling-07.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 07:33:27 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-in-band-signaling-07.txt
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan
Review Date: 2012/11/13
IESG Telechat date: 2012/11/15

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard but
there are some minor comments that you may wish to address.

* Minor

The draft has the pre-5378 boilerplate but it is unclear to me why. I
went through the older versions to find draft-wijnands but that was
submitted first in 2009. Is this really necessary?

* Typos

Section 1.2

s/indentifying/identifying/

Section 2

s/particlar/particular/

Section 2.3

s/speccial/special/
s/nessesary/necessary/

Section 6
s/Adrial Farrel/Adrian Farrel/

Thanks
Suresh