Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2012-11-29 telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 12:35:22 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer             LC end       Draft

Brian Carpenter      2012-11-09 draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-pw-lsp-ping-03 **

Kathleen Moriarty    2012-11-21 draft-ietf-imapmove-command-02 **

Martin Thomson       2012-11-26 draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-05 **

Peter McCann         2012-11-29 draft-ietf-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib-07

Peter Yee            2012-10-22 draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol-14*

Richard Barnes       2012-06-28 draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-14 *

Roni Even            2012-11-19   draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-08 *

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: