Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-11-15

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 16:26:17 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end        Draft

Francis Dupont    2012-11-26    draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-11 **

Mary Barnes       2012-11-26    draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option-07

Martin Thomson    2012-11-26    draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-05

Meral Shirazipour 2012-11-27    draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-03

Peter McCann      2012-11-29    draft-ietf-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib-07 *
  
* on the 2012-11-29 telechat
** 2nd LC

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: