Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-11-01

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 16:03:09 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end        Draft

Alexey Melnikov   2012-11-12 draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-15

Christer Holmberg 2012-11-26    draft-nir-ipsecme-erx-07

Dan Romascanu     2012-11-13    draft-ietf-ipfix-a9n-07 *

David Black       2012-11-13 draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-13

Francis Dupont    2012-11-09 draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-implementation-05 **

* On the 2012-11-15 telechat

** 2nd last call

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: