Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol-14

From: "Peter Yee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 15:09:00 -0800

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before posting a
new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol-14
Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review Date: Nov-29-2012
IETF LC End Date: Oct-22-2012
IESG Telechat date: Nov-29-2012

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication, but has a nit that
should be fixed before publication. [Ready with nits.]

All other corrections from the -13 review were accepted and the other
changes in the current version appear reasonable.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

Section 4.2.1.8, 1st paragraph, 2nd sentence: bracket "Section 2.8.1"  in
"(see" and ")" for readability.
[This is my same suggestion from the previous review.  I won't mention it
again, I promise. :-) ]

---

From: Chuck Lever <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 10:45:14 -0500

> [This is my same suggestion from the previous review.  I won't mention it

Sorry we missed this before.  I'll work with Martin to see that this is addressed.

-- 
Chuck Lever
chuck[dot]lever[at]oracle[dot]com