Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-11-29

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 17:27:05 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end        Draft

Alexey Melnikov   2012-12-12   draft-ietf-6renum-static-problem-02

Brian Carpenter   2012-12-27   draft-hanes-dispatch-fax-capability-06

Christer Holmberg 2012-12-13   draft-ietf-tcpm-experimental-options-03 *

Dan Romascanu     2013-01-02   draft-bonica-special-purpose-03

Vijay Gurbani     2012-12-26   draft-salgueiro-vcarddav-kind-device-06

Wassim Haddad     2012-12-12   draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise-04

* on the 2012-12-20 telechat

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: