Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-11-27

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 15:29:01 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end        Draft

Peter Yee         2012-12-11  draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-08

Roni Even         2012-12-14  draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding-02

Suresh Krishnan   2012-12-10  draft-ietf-tcpm-initcwnd-06 *

* on the 2012-12-13 telechat

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: