Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-11-08

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 17:12:41 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end        Draft

Kathleen Moriarty   2012-11-21    draft-ietf-imapmove-command-02

Richard Barnes      2012-11-26    draft-ietf-mediactrl-mrb-16 **

** 2nd last call

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: