Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2012-11-15 telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 17:18:22 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer             LC end       Draft

Ben Campbell         2012-08-14   draft-ietf-mptcp-api-06 *

Ben Campbell         2012-10-23   draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd-01 *

Brian Carpenter      2012-11-09   draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-pw-lsp-ping-03 **

Dan Romascanu        2012-11-13   draft-ietf-ipfix-a9n-07

Elwyn Davies         2012-10-17   draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-05 **

Francis Dupont       2012-11-09   draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-implementation-05 *

Joel Halpern         2012-03-20   draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-12 *

Kathleen Moriarty    2012-11-01   draft-gont-intarea-obsolete-eid-option-01 **

Richard Barnes       2012-11-02   draft-ietf-pkix-caa-15

Roni Even            2012-11-06   draft-leiba-5322upd-from-group-07 **

Suresh Krishnan      2012-10-29   draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2671bis-edns0-09 *

Suresh Krishnan      2012-11-09   draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-in-band-signaling-07

Wassim Haddad        2012-10-24   draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-delay-10

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: