Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2012-12-13 telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 17:42:03 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer             LC end      Draft

Christer Holmberg    2012-10-25 draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-05*
Christer Holmberg    2012-10-03 draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-07 *

Francis Dupont       2012-11-26 draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-11

Joel Halpern         2012-11-26  draft-nir-ipsecme-erx-09

Peter McCann         2012-03-30 
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-03 *

Richard Barnes       2012-11-26 draft-ietf-mediactrl-mrb-16

Suresh Krishnan      2012-12-10 draft-ietf-tcpm-initcwnd-06

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: