Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-12-17

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 15:56:01 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer           LC end      Draft

Ben Campbell      2013-01-07 draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-11 *

Brian Carpenter   2013-01-14 draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-protocol-mib-04

Christer Holmberg 2013-01-04 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers-06

* On the 2013-01-10 telechat

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: