Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2012-12-06

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 17:38:05 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer           LC end      Draft

David Black        2012-12-14  draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-08

Elwyn Davies       2012-12-14  draft-ietf-sidr-usecases-05

Francis Dupont     2012-12-17  draft-ietf-sipclf-format-09

Joel Halpern       2012-12-17  draft-ietf-sipclf-problem-statement-11 *

Kathleen Moriarty  2012-12-17  draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-18

Mary Barnes        2012-12-19  draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-14

Martin Thomson     2013-01-02  draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis-03

Meral Shirazipour  2012-12-20  draft-ietf-v6ops-icp-guidance-04

* 2nd last call

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: