Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2013-02-07 telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 17:35:09 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer             LC end      Draft

Alexey Melnikov      2012-06-14  draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-17 *
Alexey Melnikov      2013-01-03  draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-15 **

Francis Dupont       2013-01-25  draft-ietf-eman-requirements-11 *

Kathleen Moriarty    2013-01-16  draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-08 *

Martin Thomson       2013-01-17  draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-encrypted-header-ext-04

Peter McCann         2013-01-21  draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-08

Richard Barnes       2013-01-21  draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-behavior-negotiation-10

Suresh Krishnan      2013-01-31  draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-notvia-addresses-10

Vijay Gurbani        2012-12-24  draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-10 **
Vijay Gurbani        2013-01-22  draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-udp-encaps-09 *
Vijay Gurbani        2013-01-31  draft-ietf-rtgwg-ordered-fib-09

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: