Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2013-01-24 telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 17:12:51 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer             LC end      Draft

Alexey Melnikov      2013-01-03  draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-15**

Brian Carpenter      2013-01-14 draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-protocol-mib-04**

Christer Holmberg    2013-01-04 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers-07

David Black          2012-12-14 draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-11*

Elwyn Davies         2012-09-24  draft-ietf-dime-erp-16*

Joel Halpern         2013-01-17  draft-higgs-oipf-urn-00 **

Kathleen Moriarty    2012-11-13 draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-15*

Martin Thomson       2013-01-02 draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis-06*

Peter Yee            2012-12-25 draft-ietf-6man-udpchecksums-07 *

Richard Barnes       2012-12-26  draft-ietf-6man-udpzero-08 *

Roni Even            2013-01-22  draft-ietf-rmt-fcast-07 **

Suresh Krishnan      2013-01-22 draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-03

Vijay Gurbani        2012-12-24 draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-09 *

Wassim Haddad        2013-01-23 
draft-ietf-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-09

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: