Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-01-10

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 17:58:31 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer           LC end       Draft

Alexey Melnikov   2013-01-24 draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-dpa-etal-00

Ben Campbell      2013-01-24 draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-iid-registry-update-00

Meral Shirazipour 2013-01-18 draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-07

Miguel Garcia     2013-01-21   draft-ietf-lisp-mib-08

Peter McCann      2013-01-21 draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-07

Peter Yee         2013-01-21 draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-00

Richard Barnes    2013-01-21 draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-behavior-negotiation-09

Roni Even         2013-01-22   draft-ietf-rmt-fcast-07

Suresh Krishnan   2013-01-22   draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-03

Vijay Gurbani     2013-01-22 draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-udp-encaps-07

Wassim Haddad     2013-01-23 
draft-ietf-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-09

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: