Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-eman-requirements-10.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 16:41:44 +0100

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-eman-requirements-10.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20130125
IETF LC End Date: 20120125
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - ToC page 2: very inconsistent use of caps: I propose to put the first letter
  of all words in upper cases. And of course apply this to titles (in the very
  unlikely case the ToC is not auto generated)

 - ToC page 3 and 11 page 23: Acknowledgements -? Acknowledgments

 - 1 page 4: IT -> Information Technology

 - 1 page 4 and others: why Power State and not power state? I believe it
  comes from a document where you imported the term from?

 - 12 pages 23 and 24: Telcommunication -> Telecommunication (twice)

 - Authors' Addresses: please use the full names of countries (surface mail
  was not yet converted to ISO IS 3166 as far as I know :), so:
   DE -> Germany
   IN -> India (or Republic of India?)
   BE -> Belgium

Regards

[email-masked]

---

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 16:40:43 +0000

Hi Francis,

Thanks a lot for the review.  Please see replies inline.

>  unlikely case the ToC is not auto generated)

Fixed as proposed.

> - ToC page 3 and 11 page 23: Acknowledgements -? Acknowledgments

Well, both is possible.  I changed it as suggested.

> - 1 page 4: IT -> Information Technology

Changed. 

>  comes from a document where you imported the term from?

The capitalized term is defined in the terminology section.  Is this OK?

> - 12 pages 23 and 24: Telcommunication -> Telecommunication (twice)

Fixed, even three times.

>   IN -> India (or Republic of India?)

Done.  Mouli, I used India.  Is this correct or do we have to use
"Republic of India"?

Thanks,
    Juergen