Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-05.txt

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 17:50:15 +0000

Please see attached review.

     Brian

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 11:29:11 +0100

Thanks Brian for your review,

Let me answer two points below, starting with BENOIT>

Regards, Benoit

draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-05-carpenter.txt

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-05.txt
Reviewer: Brian Carpenter
Review Date: 2013-01-19
IETF LC End Date: 2013-01-25
IESG Telechat date:

Summary:  Ready (nits)
--------

Comment:
--------

I didn't find any mention of a MIB Doctor review in the tracker. Since two
authors are MIB Doctors, it should be OK.

BENOIT> The MIB doctor review takes place now, part of the IETF LC
BENOIT> See http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate/mib-doctors.html
BENOIT> The doctor is Juergen Schoenwaelder.

I did not review the details of the MIB module.

Nits:
-----

In the Abstract, "This document specifies version of the Entity MIB"
seems to lack a "4".

I would have expected a short paragraph starting "Version 4 of this MIB
addresses new requirements... " just before section 2.1.

BENOIT> That makes sense.