Subject: [Gen-art] postponed review of draft-laurie-pki-sunlight-05.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:23:29 +0100

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-laurie-pki-sunlight-05.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 201301xx
IETF LC End Date: 20130124
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Not Ready

Major issues: None but according to LC comments in the IETF mailing list
I believe a new version is very likely, so I propose to wait for it
and review only the new/next version (if you disagree please answer,
I have still the printed version 05 available and plenty of time next
week...)

Regards

[email-masked]