Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-gp-obsolete-icmp-types-iana-01

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 13:30:55 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-gp-obsolete-icmp-types-iana-01

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2013-1-21

IETF LC End Date: 2013-2-14

IESG Telechat date: 

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as Standard track RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 13:18:04 +0000

Many thanks for the review, Roni.

On Jan 21, 2013, at 6:30 AM, Roni Even <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.
Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may receive.
Document: draft-gp-obsolete-icmp-types-iana-01
Reviewer: Roni Even
Review Date:2013–1–21
IETF LC End Date: 2013-2–14
IESG Telechat date:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: