Subject: [Gen-art] gen-art review of draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-06

From: "Moriarty, Kathleen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 10:10:51 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-06
Reviewer: Kathleen Moriarty
Review Date: 1/13/13
IETF LC End Date: 1/16/13
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary: The draft is well written and ready for publication.

   This document specifies PT-EAP, an Extensible Authentication Protocol
   (EAP) based Posture Transport (PT) protocol designed to be used only
   inside a TLS protected EAP tunnel method.  The document also
   describes the intended applicability of PT-EAP.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: