Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-01-24

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 17:12:49 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer           LC end       Draft

Alexey Melnikov   2013-02-01    draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-17

Brian Carpenter   2013-02-05 draft-ietf-behave-nat64-discovery-heuristic-13

Christer Holmberg 2013-02-20 draft-shafranovich-mime-sql-03

Dan Romascanu     2013-02-06 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-security-framework-07

David Black       2013-02-07 draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-11 *

Wassim Haddad     2013-02-01 draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat-06

* 2nd LC, changing from Proposed Standard to BCP, and also on the 
2013-02-07 telechat

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: