Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-01-17

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 17:12:49 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer           LC end       Draft

Brian Carpenter   2013-01-25 draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-05

Christer Holmberg 2013-02-08   draft-farrell-ft-03

Dan Romascanu     2013-01-28   draft-ietf-storm-iscsimib-03

Elwyn Davies      2013-01-25 draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-08

Francis Dupont    2013-01-25 draft-ietf-eman-requirements-10

Joel Halpern      2013-02-11 draft-leiba-urnbis-ietf-namespace-01

Meral Shirazipour 2013-01-29 draft-ietf-6man-nd-extension-headers-03

Miguel Garcia     2013-01-30 draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth-08

Peter McCann      2013-01-30 draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-term-08

Roni Even         2013-02-14 draft-gp-obsolete-icmp-types-iana-01

Suresh Krishnan   2013-01-31 draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-notvia-addresses-10

Vijay Gurbani     2013-01-31 draft-ietf-rtgwg-ordered-fib-08

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 19:34:42 -0500

Document: draft-leiba-urnbis-ietf-namespace-01
     Registration of Second-Level URI Namespaces Under "ietf"
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 17-Jan-2013
IETF LC End Date: 11-Feb-2013
IESG Telechat date: 21-Feb-2013

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Major issues: None.

Minor issues:
     Is thee a reason the Abstract does not include the full final 
sentence from the Introduction?

Nits/editorial comments: None.