Subject: [Gen-art] FW: Premature termination of IETF last call on draft-farrell-ft

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 06:59:08 +0000

FYI,

Does this mean we'll "terminate" the gen-art review (I am the assigned gen-art reviewer) of the document for the moment also?

Regards,

Christer

________________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] on behalf of Adrian Farrel [[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, 29 January 2013 5:05 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Premature termination of IETF last call on draft-farrell-ft

Hi,

This email terminates (prematurely) the IETF last call on draft-farrell-ft.

It is clear to me that this document will not be advanced for further IESG
evaluation without considerable further work and a subsequent IETF last call.
There is no point in continuing this IETF last call.

In no way does this email stop you from discussing this document or the ideas it
contains on this mailing list.

I have moved the document into "AD Is Watching" state in the data tracker and
will work with the author to determine how he wants to process your comments and
the document.

Thanks,
Adrian