Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-02-07

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 18:38:48 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov   2013-02-18   draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ethernet-addressing-05

Ben Campbell      2013-02-18   draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-client-link-layer-addr-opt-04

Brian Carpenter   2013-03-06   draft-arkko-iesg-crossarea-02

Christer Holmberg 2013-02-20   draft-templin-intarea-seal-51

Dan Romascanu     2013-02-24   draft-cardenas-dff-09

Mary Barnes       2013-02-19   draft-ietf-p2psip-base-24 *

Roni Even         2013-02-19   draft-ietf-ancp-pon-04 *

Wassim Haddad     2013-02-15   draft-ietf-paws-problem-stmt-usecases-rqmts-12

* 2nd Last Call

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: