Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-02-21

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 16:58:37 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov   2013-03-07   draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-dpa-etal-00 **
  
Martin Thomson    2013-03-19   draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis-07 *

Meral Shirazipour 2013-03-06   draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri-03

Peter McCann      2013-03-07   draft-ietf-tsvwg-byte-pkt-congest-09

* 2nd LC due to downrefs
** 2nd LC due to change from Informational to Proposed Standard

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: