Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2013-02-21 telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 17:34:18 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer             LC end      Draft

Alexey Melnikov      2013-01-24  draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-dpa-etal-00 **

Brian Carpenter      2013-02-05  draft-ietf-behave-nat64-discovery-heuristic-13 **
Brian Carpenter      2013-01-25  draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-06 *

Christer Holmberg    2013-02-20  draft-shafranovich-mime-sql-04 *
Christer Holmberg    2013-02-20  draft-templin-intarea-seal-51

David Black          2012-08-20  draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-07 **

Dan Romascanu        2013-02-06  draft-ietf-mpls-tp-security-framework-08 *

Joel Halpern         2013-02-11  draft-leiba-urnbis-ietf-namespace-02 *

Mary Barnes          2013-02-19  draft-ietf-p2psip-base-24 *

Meral Shirazipour    2013-01-25  draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-11 *
Meral Shirazipour    2013-01-29  draft-ietf-6man-nd-extension-headers-03 **

Peter McCann         2013-02-18  draft-templin-ironbis-12

Roni Even            2013-02-19  draft-ietf-ancp-pon-04 **
Roni Even            2013-02-14  draft-gp-obsolete-icmp-types-iana-01 **

Vijay Gurbani        2013-02-14  draft-ietf-simple-simple-08 **

Wassim Haddad        2013-02-01  draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat-08
Wassim Haddad        2013-02-15  draft-ietf-paws-problem-stmt-usecases-rqmts-12

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: