Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-geopriv-flow-identity-01

From: "Moriarty, Kathleen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 09:35:38 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-geopriv-flow-identity-01
Reviewer: Kathleen Moriarty
Review Date: February 23, 2013
IETF LC End Date: Thursday
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:  The draft is ready for publication, it is well written and the XML schema in section 4 validates properly.

Abstract:
   RFC 6155 specifies an extension for the HTTP-Enabled Location
   Delivery (HELD) Protocol allowing the use of an IP address and port
   number to request a Device location based on an individual packet
   flow.

   However, certain kinds of NAT require that identifiers for both ends
   of the packet flow must be specified in order to unambiguously
   satisfy the location request.

   This document specifies an XML Schema and URN Sub-Namespace for a
   Flow Identity Extension for HELD to support this requirement.

   This document updates RFC 6155 by deprecating the port number
   elements specified therein.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: