Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2013-02-28 telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 17:04:18 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer             LC end      Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben Campbell         2013-02-28  draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-client-link-layer-addr-opt-04

Dan Romascanu        2013-02-24  draft-cardenas-dff-09 **

Francis Dupont       2013-02-25  draft-ietf-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-07

Joel Halpern         2013-02-26  draft-ietf-tcpm-proportional-rate-reduction-04 **

Kathleen Moriarty    2013-02-27  draft-ietf-geopriv-flow-identity-01

Mary Barnes          2013-01-16  draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-atomic-fragments-03

Roni Even            2013-02-28  draft-harkins-brainpool-ike-groups-04 **

Suresh Krishnan      2013-02-28  draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-09

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: