Subject: [Gen-art] review: draft-leiba-urnbis-ietf-namespace-02

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 18:55:03 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-leiba-urnbis-ietf-namespace-02
     Registration of Second-Level URI Namespaces Under "ietf"
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 14-Feb-2013
IETF LC End Date: 11-Feb-2013
IESG Telechat date: 21-Feb-2013

Summary: This document is still ready for publication as an 
Informational RFC.

Major issues: None.

Minor issues: None
     Thank you for fixing the minor inconsistency noted in the previous 
review.

Nits/editorial comments: None.

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art