Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-03-21

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:19:34 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Elwyn Davies      2013-03-29   draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-04

Francis Dupont    2013-03-30   draft-ietf-roll-terminology-12

Joel Halpern      2013-04-01   draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-14 *

Kathleen Moriarty 2013-04-16   draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-dot-x-16

Martin Thomson    2013-04-16   draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-25 (321 pages, BIG DOCUMENT!)

Meral Shirazipour 2013-04-03   draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal-09
  
* 2nd LC

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: