Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2013-03-28 telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:30:29 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dan Romascanu         2013-02-24  draft-cardenas-dff-10 *

Francis Dupont        2013-02-26  draft-laurie-pki-sunlight-09 *

Joel Halpern          2013-02-11  draft-ietf-ospf-rfc3137bis-03 **

Martin Thomson        2013-02-27  draft-ietf-mpls-gach-adv-06 **

Meral Shirazipour     2013-03-06  draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri-03 **
Meral Shirazipour     2013-02-11  draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-11 *

Miguel Garcia         2013-02-11  draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design-07 *

Peter McCann          2013-03-07  draft-ietf-tsvwg-byte-pkt-congest-09

Peter Yee             2013-01-21  draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01 *

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: