Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-housley-rfc2050bis-01.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 14:36:37 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-housley-rfc2050bis-01.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20130420
IETF LC End Date: 20130514
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - ToC page 2 and 9 page 6: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments

 - 3 page 3: (more for the RFC Editor) the word "IANA" should be the first
  of the page 4, not the last of page 3.

 - 7 page 6: IMHO it is the right place to add a reference to the RPKI
  (i.e., how the security considerations are implemented)

 - 9 page 6: I give to SM the opportunity to get his full name in the document...

Regards

[email-masked]

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 16:19:22 +0300

Thank you for the review, Francis! Russ, I assume you will collect these (and other) editorial issues and issue a new version when the time is appropriate.

Jari