Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC Review of draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-iid-registry-update-00

From: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 21:06:31 +0000

On 4/16/13 8:04 AM, "Stewart Bryant" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>We are still short of this text.
>
>I can add it as an editors note. Just give me a few lines
>and I will put it on the telechat.

Stewart:

Here's the text to add to the last paragraph in section 1:

For example, [I-D.ietf-ospf-ipv4-embedded-ipv6-routing] describes an
application in which IPv4-embedded IPv6 addresses are used to transport
IPv4 packets over an IPv6 network.  While the IPv4-embedded IPv6 addresses
do in fact represent IPv6 destinations, it would be operationally
beneficial to be able to easily identify the specific application by
having a separate space to do so.

Besides the text, we need to add the informational reference, and include
Ben in the acks.  Let me know if you rather I publish an update (tonight).

Thanks!

Alvaro.

---

From: "Stewart Bryant (stbryant)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 23:27:21 +0000

If you can respin that would be cool.

Stewart

Sent from my iPad

---

From: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 01:39:01 +0000

Just uploaded -03.

Alvaro.