Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2013-04-11 telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 17:33:04 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end      Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter        2013-03-18  draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger-12 *

Christer Holmberg      2013-04-09  draft-saintandre-urn-example-04 **

David Black            2011-05-18  draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-07 *

David Black            2013-03-27  draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis-16 **

Elwyn Davies           2013-03-29  draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-06 *

Roni Even              2013-03-26  draft-merkle-ikev2-ke-brainpool-03 **

Peter Yee              2013-03-08  draft-ietf-intarea-nat-reveal-analysis-06 *

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: