Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-04-25

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 17:12:17 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov   2013-05-09   draft-ietf-6man-impatient-nud-06
  
Peter McCann      2013-05-03   draft-ietf-geopriv-relative-location-04

Peter Yee         2013-05-03   draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-03 *

Roni Even         2013-05-03   draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-10 *

Robert Sparks     2013-05-06   draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-05 *

Suresh Krishnan   2013-05-06   draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-07

Vijay Gurbani     2013-05-06   draft-ietf-bmwg-imix-genome-04

Wassim Haddad     2013-05-08   draft-ietf-trill-fine-labeling-06 *

* On the 5/16 telechat

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: