Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ring-protection-05

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 11:22:18 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ring-protection-05
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
Review Date: Apr-09-2013
IETF LC End Date: Apr-18-2013
IESG Telechat date: Not known

This document is ready as an Informational.  Some comments for
changes follow.

Major: 0
Minor: 0
Nits: 3

Nits:

- S1.1, bullet numbered 3: s/actionis/action is/
- S2, header "P2P Ring Protection": In the header, "P2P" probably
  refers to "Point-to-Point" and not "Peer-to-Peer".  It is okay
  to leave it as such if you think that the readers in the MPLS
  domain will interpret it as "Point-to-Point", but if you think
  it will help to folks (like me) who do not normally work at the
  network layer then it may be worth expanding the acronym out
  in the header.  (FWIW, I initially assumed "P2P" stood for
  "Peer-to-Peer".)
- S2.1, s/mis-connectivity, should/mis-connectivity should/

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/