Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART telechat review of draft-ietf-avtcore-avp-codecs-02.txt

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 16:37:33 +1200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before posting a
new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-avtcore-avp-codecs-02.txt
Reviewer: Brian Carpenter
Review Date: 2013-06-03
IETF LC End Date: 2013-06-11
IESG Telechat date: 2013-06-27

Summary:  Ready
--------

Comments:
---------

This removes a bit of cruft from an established standard, and that seems
like a good thing to do.

Nit:
----

According to normal practice, the abstract should also specifically mention RFC 3551:

"This document updates the RTP/AVP profile (RFC 3551)..."