Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2013-06-27 telechat

From: "Peter Yee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 15:06:35 -0700

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

Alexey Melnikov        2013-06-07   draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-08 **

Ben Campbell           2013-06-25   draft-thornburgh-adobe-rtmfp-07 **

Brian Carpenter        2013-06-11   draft-ietf-avtcore-avp-codecs-02 **

Francis Dupont         2013-05-14   draft-housley-rfc2050bis-01 **

Meral Shirazipour      2013-05-31   draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-jb-12 *

Martin Thomson         2013-06-19
draft-ietf-nvo3-overlay-problem-statement-03 **

Peter McCann           2012-10-22   draft-ietf-storm-iser-14 *

Peter McCann           2013-05-03   draft-ietf-geopriv-relative-location-05
*

Peter McCann           2013-06-03   draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-14 *

Roni Even              2013-06-04
draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps-06 *

Roni Even              2013-06-24   draft-ietf-pkix-est-07 **

Suresh Krishnan        2013-06-21   draft-ietf-ipsecme-ad-vpn-problem-07 **

Vijay Gurbani          2013-06-06   draft-ietf-l3vpn-virtual-hub-06 **

Wassim Haddad          2013-05-07   draft-sparks-genarea-imaparch-07 *

* Earlier draft reviewed

** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:

 <http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/>
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:

 <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html>
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html

 <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html>
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list by
COB on Tuesday:

 <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/>
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Peter

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before posting a
new version of the draft.

Document:

Reviewer:

Review Date:

IETF LC End Date:

IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

_______________________________________________

Gen-art mailing list

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art