Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-06-14

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 10:18:47 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexey Melnikov   2013-06-28   draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-08

Suresh Krishnan   2013-06-21   draft-ietf-ipsecme-ad-vpn-problem-07 *

Wassim Haddad     2013-06-27   draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-vpls-pe-model-07

* On the June 27th telechat

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: