Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-pkix-est-07

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 17:59:23 +0300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-pkix-est-07

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2013-6-22

IETF LC End Date: 2013-6-24

IESG Telechat date: 2013-6-27

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as Standard track RFC.

This is not a comment, I read the draft and not being an expert in this area
I found it clear for me to read. The document structure made it easier to
read.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

1.  In section 4.5.2 "to use the the secp384r1 elliptic curve" repeated
"the"

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 07:16:51 -0400

Roni - thank you for your review. I'm balloting No-Objection based on your review and my own quick review. Thanks again - these reviews are very important.

Jari

On Jun 22, 2013, at 10:59 AM, Roni Even <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.
> 
> Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may receive.
> 
> Review Date:2013–6–22
> IETF LC End Date: 2013-6–24
> IESG Telechat date: 2013-6–27
>  
> This is not a comment, I read the draft and not being an expert in this area I found it clear for me to read. The document structure made it easier to read.
>  
> Major issues:
>  
> Minor issues:
>  
>  
> Nits/editorial comments:
> 
> 1.  In section 4.5.2 “to use the the secp384r1 elliptic curve” repeated “the”
>  
>