Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2013-06-13 telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 18:08:46 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov        TR2013-05-09 draft-ietf-6man-impatient-nud-06 **

Kathleen Moriarty      TR2013-05-01 draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-07

Suresh Krishnan        TR2013-04-15 draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-08 **
Suresh Krishnan        TR2013-05-06 draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-07 **

Wassim Haddad          TR2013-06-06 draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats-04

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: