Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-06-27

From: "Peter Yee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 00:05:07 -0700

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Meral Shirazipour 2013-07-22  draft-ivov-grouptextchat-purpose-03

Roni Even         2013-07-23  draft-merkle-tls-brainpool-02

Contact me if you have any issues with the assignments.  I tried to follow
Jean's directions!

I have made the assignments in the review tool:

http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:

http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html

http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Peter

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document:

Reviewer:

Review Date:

IETF LC End Date:

IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

_______________________________________________

Gen-art mailing list

[email-masked]

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art