Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-merkle-tls-brainpool-02

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 09:44:45 +0300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-merkle-tls-brainpool-02

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2013-6-30

IETF LC End Date: 2013-7-23

IESG Telechat date: 

Summary: This draft is almost ready for publication as Standard track RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

In section 1 you reference TLS 1.0 and 1.1 usage based on RFC 4492. What
about TLS 1.2 usage specified in RFC5246 A.7

Nits/editorial comments:

1.	In section 3 the  registry name is EC Named Curve
2.	In section 3 change "suitability" to "suitable"