Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-06-06

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 18:06:25 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
David Black       2013-06-17   draft-ietf-abfab-eapapplicability-03

Elwyn Davies      2013-06-18   draft-ietf-payload-vp8-08

Francis Dupont    2013-06-19   draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement-10

Joel Halpern      2013-06-19   draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-mdr-03

Martin Thomson    2013-06-19   draft-ietf-nvo3-overlay-problem-statement-03

Meral Shirazipour 2013-06-20   draft-ietf-alto-server-discovery-08

Peter McCann      2013-06-20   draft-ietf-rmt-sec-discussion-08

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2013 13:16:39 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-mdr-03.txt

Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 8-June-2013
IETF LC End Date: 19-June-2013
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Experimental RFC.

Major issues: N/A

Minor issues: N/A

Nits/editorial comments: N/A