Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-07-18

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 17:52:34 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel Halpern      2013-07-29   draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-07

Kathleen Moriarty 2013-07-29   draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-sec-04

Martin Thomson    2013-08-13   draft-bormann-cbor-04

Meral Shirazipour 2013-07-30   draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method-07

Peter McCann      2013-07-31   draft-ietf-mpls-retire-ach-tlv-02

Peter Yee         2013-07-31   draft-ietf-geopriv-res-gw-lis-discovery-05

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 12:17:23 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-07
     HTTP usage in the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP)
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 19-July-2013
IETF LC End Date: 29-July-2013
IESG Telechat date: 15-Aug-2013

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: