Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2013-07-18 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 09:19:29 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov        2013-07-03   draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt-07

Ben Campbell           2013-07-18   draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-04

David Black            2013-06-17   draft-ietf-abfab-eapapplicability-05 *

Elwyn Davies           2013-06-18   draft-ietf-payload-vp8-09 *

Francis Dupont         2013-07-01   draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-rle-metrics-06 *

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: