Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-jabley-dnsext-eui48-eui64-rrtypes-05

From: "Peter Yee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 20:21:36 -0700

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-jabley-dnsext-eui48-eui64-rrtypes-05
Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review Date: July-07-2013
IETF LC End Date: July-17-2013
IESG Telechat date: August-15-2013

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication as an Informational
RFC, but has nits that should be fixed before publication. [Ready with nits]

This draft defines DNS Resources Record Types for encoding IEEE 802 EUI-48
and EUI-64 addresses.  Potential privacy issues with this scheme have been
soundly beaten to death with extreme prejudice.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits:

Page 1, Abstract, 1st paragraph: After "e.g.", append a comma and delete an
extraneous space before "Ethernet".

Page 3, Introduction, 1st paragraph, 2nd sentence: change "This" to "These"
and change "specification defines" to "specifications define". 

Page 3, Introduction, 2nd paragraph: append a comma after "e.g.".

		-Peter Yee