Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-07-23

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 16:38:21 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Roni Even         2013-08-16   draft-allen-dispatch-imei-urn-as-instanceid-10

Robert Sparks     2013-08-16   draft-montemurro-gsma-imei-urn-16

Russ Housley      2013-08-16   draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-stun-uri-05

Suresh Krishnan   2013-08-16   draft-petithuguenin-behave-turn-uris-05

Vijay Gurbani     2013-08-02   draft-ietf-geopriv-relative-location-06

Wassim Haddad     2013-08-02   draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-olsrv2-sec-03

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 10:38:59 -0500

Hi all,

I've reassigned draft-montemurro-gsma-imei-urn-16 to Alexey. Robert 
declined since he was too close to the draft.

Thanks,

Jean

On 7/23/13 4:38 PM, A. Jean Mahoney wrote:
> Roni Even         2013-08-16 
> draft-allen-dispatch-imei-urn-as-instanceid-10
>
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art