Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-lisp-mib-08

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 00:23:59 +0300

Miguel,

This draft is finally in IESG plate after you had reviewed it in January. Thank you for the review! I'm planning to ballot a No-Objection. I also noticed that for the IESG review it had been reassigned to Suresh. Suresh, any objections - have you reviewed this version?

Jari

---

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 18:44:42 -0400

Hi Jari,
  I went through the draft and it looks OK. I just had one minor issue
with some example math in the draft.

The following math in the Example 3 of lispMapCacheEntry is wrong and
needs to get fixed.

11 - (2 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 4) = 1

I don't think that this should hold the draft up as it is only an
example, but it certainly did throw me off when I read it.

Thanks
Suresh

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 02:04:43 +0300

Thanks for your review, Suresh. Authors, can you fix the example? Thanks.

Jari

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 02:45:39 +0300

> I'll correct this.

thanks!

Jari

---

From: "Gregg Schudel (gschudel)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 23:43:21 +0000

>> The following math in the Example 3 of lispMapCacheEntry is wrong and

[gs] embarrassing… sorry! there was one-too-many "+ 1" in there.
I'll correct this.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Gregg

--------------------------------------------------------------------
.:|:.:|:. | gregg schudel (ccie#9591) LISP technical marketing engr
  cisco   | mobile: +1 571 332 2222   email: [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
cisco corporate legal statement: 
http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------