Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-emu-crypto-bind-04.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 15:25:57 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-emu-crypto-bind-04.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20130722
IETF LC End Date: 20130724
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - headers page 2: the keyword section is in the headers (vs the body).
  This is not the usual place... (BTW it is not the first time I do
  this comment so either the policy is different than I believe or
  there is a draft skeleton with this in it?)

 - Toc page 3 and 7 page 22: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments

 - 3.2.4 page 14: IMHO it should be fine to have an informational
  reference about EMSK (my idea is to help people to add it in design
  from the beginning).

 - 4.2 page 17: edition problem? in:

   should require mutual authentication be present in the session.

   to accomplish this, implementations including channel binding or

 - 5.2 page 19 (at the end of the line) EAp- -> EAP-

 - 5.2 page 19: my spell checker has a concern with "interoperably"

Thanks

[email-masked]