Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2013-07-11 telechat

From: "Peter Yee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 16:12:34 -0700

Hi all,

This is an update from last week's list.

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

Ben Campbell           2013-06-25     draft-thornburgh-adobe-rtmfp-09 *

Joel Halpern           2013-06-19
draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-mdr-03 **

Joel Halpern           2013-07-01     draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-taxonomy-02 **

Kathleen Moriarty      2013-06-28
draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-08 **

Peter Yee              2013-06-27     draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc5451bis-09 *

Suresh Krishnan        2013-01-21     draft-ietf-lisp-mib-11 * (Reassigned
from Miguel Garcia)

Wassim Haddad          2013-06-27     draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-vpls-pe-model-07

* Earlier draft reviewed

** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:

 <http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/>
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:

 <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html>
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html

 <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html>
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list by
COB on Tuesday:

 <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/>
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Peter

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before posting a
new version of the draft.

Document:

Reviewer:

Review Date:

IETF LC End Date:

IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

_______________________________________________

Gen-art mailing list

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art