Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC Review of draft-montemurro-gsma-imei-urn-16

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 11:55:45 +0100

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:  draft-montemurro-gsma-imei-urn-16
Reviewer: Alexey Melnikov	
Review Date: 2013-08-08
IETF LC End Date: 2013-08-16

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Informational 
document (with nits).

Major issues:

-- None

Minor issues:

In 3.1:

Rules for Lexical Equivalence:
       Two GSMA IMEI URNs are equivalent if they have the same "imeival"
       value, and the same gsma-specifier-params values in the same
       sequential order, with the exception that the gsma-specifier-param
       "vers=0" is to be ignored for the purposes of comparison.  All of
       these comparisons are to be case-insensitive.

       Any identifier in GSMA namespaces can be compared using the normal
       mechanisms for percent-encoded UTF-8 strings.

UTF-8 reference (RFC 3629) is missing here.

A minor point:

10.2.  Informative references

    [8]   Crocker, D. and P. Overell, "Augmented BNF for Syntax
          Specifications: ABNF", STD 68, RFC 5234, January 2008.

This reference is Normative, because it is required to be understood in 
order to interpret ABNF syntax.