Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-11

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 10:32:23 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-11
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
Review Date: Aug-26-2013
IETF LC End Date: Unknown
IESG Telechat date: Unknown

This document is ready as an Proposed Standard.

Major: 0
Minor: 0
Nits: 1

Nits:

- S1, first paragraph: Expand "OTN" on first use.  Also,
  s/provided for [G709-2012]./provided for OTNs [G709-2012]./

  The last substitution above is a general comment since this construct
  appears multiple times in S1 and the rest of the document.

  Essentially, you need a label before the reference itself.  Making the
  reference itself a label seems incongruent (at least to me).  I am
  filing this as a nit, so I will let you decide whether to change it or
  not.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq