Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mip-mep-map-08.txt

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 16:26:38 +1200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mip-mep-map-08.txt (Informational)
Reviewer: Brian Carpenter
Review Date: 2013-08-06
IETF LC End Date: 2013-08-21
IESG Telechat date:

Summary:  Ready
--------

Minor Issue:
------------

I don't see the value in citing RFC 2119. I only spotted two MUSTs, which would
be perfectly fine in lower case. The second of them is in a sentence whose
syntax needs fixing:

"It MUST be assured that all traffic for which the MEP/MIP is associated with
must pass through or be terminated at that point."

I think this means:

"All traffic associated with the MEP/MIP must pass through or be terminated
at that point."