Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3316bis-03

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 12:31:32 +0100

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3316bis-03
Reviewer: Alexey Melnikov
Review Date: 30 August 2013
IETF LC End Date: 2 September 2013
IESG Telechat date: 12 September 2013

Summary: Ready with nits.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits:

In 1.1

This document complements the IPv6 node requirements [RFC6434] in
    places where clarifications are needed the with discussion on the use

Delete "the" before "with"?

    of these selected IPv6 specifications when operating over a cellular
    interface.

In 2.2:

RTP and SIP need Informative references.

In 2.4:

PPP needs an Informative reference.

Also, where is IPv6CP defined?

Appendix B.  Changes to RFC 3316

I think that before publication this section needs to be reworked a bit 
to have a single list of changes, referencing particular draft versions 
is not going to be very useful in the final RFC.

---

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 14:42:41 +0300

Thanks Alexey,

We'll take care of these comments asap.

- Jouni

On Aug 30, 2013, at 2:31 PM, Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may receive.
> 
> I think that before publication this section needs to be reworked a bit to have a single list of changes, referencing particular draft versions is not going to be very useful in the final RFC.

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 14:51:50 +0300

Thank you Alexey for your comments!

jari

---

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 23:17:49 +0300

Alexey,

The review comments have been implemented and are visible in the github in-progress version:
https://github.com/jounikor/draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3316bis/blob/master/draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3316bis-04.txt

- Jouni