Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-08-22

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 17:22:59 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov   2013-09-02   draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3316bis-03

Ben Campbell      2013-09-16   draft-kelsey-intarea-mesh-link-establishment-05

Brian Carpenter   2013-09-13   draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-13

Christer Holmberg 2013-09-03   draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601-update-survey-report-03

Dan Romascanu     2013-09-03   draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update-03

Francis Dupont    2013-09-03   draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp-03

Joel Halpern      2013-09-18   draft-boucadair-rfc6153-update-01

Meral Shirazipour 2013-09-02   draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-19 *
                   2013-09-05   draft-ietf-alto-server-discovery-09 **

Roni Even         2013-09-04   draft-ietf-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping-12

Russ Housley      2013-09-02   draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-14

Suresh Krishnan   2013-09-13   draft-worley-service-example-13

Vijay Gurbani     2013-09-02   draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-11

Wassim Haddad     2013-09-02   draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-04

* Previous Early Review
** 2nd Last Call

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: