Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2013-08-15 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 16:53:21 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov        TR2013-07-03 draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt-07 **

David Black            TR2013-04-29 draft-ietf-karp-crypto-key-table-08 *
David Black            TR2013-06-04 draft-eastlake-rfc5342bis-04 *
David Black            TR2013-07-18 
draft-ietf-trill-directory-framework-06 *

Francis Dupont         TR2013-05-27 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-dod-09 *
Francis Dupont         TR2013-07-25 draft-ietf-emu-crypto-bind-04 **

Joel Halpern           TR2013-07-29 draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-07 **

Kathleen Moriarty      TR2013-07-29 draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-sec-04

Meral Shirazipour      TR2013-07-30 draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method-07 **

Martin Thomson         TR2013-08-13 draft-bormann-cbor-04 **

Peter McCann           TR2013-07-31 draft-ietf-mpls-retire-ach-tlv-03 *

Peter Yee              TR2013-07-17 
draft-jabley-dnsext-eui48-eui64-rrtypes-05 **

Roni Even              TR2013-07-23 draft-merkle-tls-brainpool-04 *

Russ Housley           TR2013-06-27 draft-ietf-manet-rfc6622-bis-04 *

Robert Sparks          TR2013-08-12 draft-ietf-websec-x-frame-options-07 **

Suresh Krishnan        TR2013-06-05 draft-ietf-lwig-terminology-05

Wassim Haddad          TR2013-07-31 draft-housley-ltans-oids-01
Wassim Haddad          TR2013-08-14 draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-olsrv2-sec-03 **

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: