Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-08-15

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 17:35:37 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel Halpern      2013-08-26   draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-sack-immediately-03

Kathleen Moriarty 2013-08-27   draft-ietf-dime-realm-based-redirect-11

Meral Shirazipour 2013-08-29   draft-ietf-repute-query-http-09

Peter McCann      2013-08-29   draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers-08

Peter Yee         2013-08-29   draft-ietf-repute-media-type-10

Roni Even         2013-08-29   draft-ietf-repute-model-07

Robert Sparks     2013-08-29   draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-07

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 05:12:24 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-sack-immediately-03.txt
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 16-August-2013
IETF LC End Date: 26-August-2013
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard RFC.

Major issues: N/A

Minor issues: N/A

Nits/editorial comments: N/A