Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-09-05

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 16:59:10 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov   2013-10-01   draft-resnick-retire-std1-01

Ben Campbell      2013-09-24   draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-vpls-interop-05

Brian Carpenter   2013-09-23   draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-impl-survey-results-02

Christer Holmberg 2013-09-19   draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model-11

Suresh Krishnan   2013-09-17   draft-ietf-ccamp-swcaps-update-03

Vijay Gurbani     2013-09-23   draft-ietf-idr-rfd-usable-03

Wassim Haddad     2013-09-23   draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-14

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: