Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART telechat review of draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3316bis-04

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 12:00:00 +0100

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3316bis-03
Reviewer: Alexey Melnikov
Review Date: 10 September 2013
IETF LC End Date: 2 September 2013
IESG Telechat date: 12 September 2013

Summary: Ready.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits: None

---

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:10:21 +0300

Thanks Alexey.

- Jouni

On Sep 10, 2013, at 2:00 PM, Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may receive.
>

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 19:30:22 +0800

Thanks for your review, Alexey!

Jari