Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-09-12

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 16:53:09 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dan Romascanu     2013-09-20   draft-ietf-6man-ext-transmit-03

David Black       2013-09-23   draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-06

Elwyn Davies      2013-09-24   draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts-08

Francis Dupont    2013-09-24   draft-ietf-mmusic-delayed-duplication-02

Joel Halpern      2013-09-24   draft-ietf-mmusic-duplication-grouping-03

Kathleen Moriarty 2013-09-26   draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-use-cases-07

Martin Thomson    2013-09-27   draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-19 *

Meral Shirazipour 2013-10-10   draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-07

Peter McCann      2013-09-24  draft-ietf-tsvwg-byte-pkt-congest-11 **

*  Requested early review
** 2nd LC

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 07:37:04 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-mmusic-duplication-grouping-03
     Duplication Grouping Semantics in the Session Description Protocol
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 13-September-2013
IETF LC End Date: 24-September-2013
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard

Major issues: N/A

Minor issues: N/A

Nits/editorial comments: N/A