Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-09-19

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 18:01:02 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov   2013-09-27   draft-ietf-ecrit-unauthenticated-access-07

Ben Campbell      2013-09-30   draft-ietf-intarea-flow-label-balancing-01

Brian Carpenter   2013-09-27   draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-callflows-06

Christer Holmberg 2013-09-30   draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-08

Dan Romascanu     2013-09-30   draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr-10

Francis Dupont    2013-09-30   draft-ietf-p2psip-drr-10

Joel Halpern      2013-10-03   draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-14

Peter Yee         2013-10-16   draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified-03

Russ Housley      2013-10-01   draft-ietf-siprec-architecture-08

Robert Sparks     2013-10-01   draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops-21

Suresh Krishnan   2013-09-30   draft-ietf-opsec-ip-options-filtering-05

Vijay Gurbani     2013-09-27   draft-ietf-ecrit-psap-callback-10

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 06:26:36 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-14
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 20-October-2013
IETF LC End Date: 03-Oct-2013
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a BCP.

Major issues: N/A

Minor issues: N/A

Nits/editorial comments: N/A