Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2013-09-12 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 17:03:52 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov        2013-09-02   draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3316bis-04 *

Brian Carpenter        2013-07-16   draft-ivov-xmpp-cusax-07 *
Brian Carpenter        2013-08-21 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mip-mep-map-09 *
Brian Carpenter        2013-09-03 draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-13 **

Christer Holmberg      2013-09-03 
draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601-update-survey-report-02

Elwyn Davies           2013-08-17   draft-ietf-homenet-arch-10

Francis Dupont         2013-09-03 draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp-04 *

Joel Halpern           2013-08-26 
draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-sack-immediately-04 *

Meral Shirazipour      2013-08-29 draft-ietf-repute-query-http-10 *
Meral Shirazipour      2013-09-02   draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-19 **

Peter McCann           2013-08-29 draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers-09

Peter Yee              2013-08-29 draft-ietf-repute-media-type-11 *

Roni Even              2013-09-10   draft-ietf-repute-model-08 **

Russ Housley           2013-09-02 
draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-14 **

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: