Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2013-09-26 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 18:08:44 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David Black            2013-08-16 draft-ietf-dime-overload-reqs-12 *

Dan Romascanu          2013-09-03 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update-05 *

Elwyn Davies           2013-08-17   draft-ietf-homenet-arch-10 **

Joel Halpern           2013-09-18 draft-boucadair-rfc6153-update-01 **

Kathleen Moriarty      2013-08-27 draft-ietf-dime-realm-based-redirect-12

Meral Shirazipour      2013-07-22 draft-ivov-grouptextchat-purpose-03 **
Meral Shirazipour      2013-09-02   draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-20 *

Roni Even              2013-09-04 
draft-ietf-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping-13 *

Russ Housley           2013-08-16 draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-stun-uri-07 *

Robert Sparks          2013-08-29 
draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-08 *

Suresh Krishnan        2013-08-16 draft-petithuguenin-behave-turn-uris-07
Suresh Krishnan        2013-09-17 draft-ietf-ccamp-swcaps-update-03 **

Vijay Gurbani          2013-09-02 
draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-12 *

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: