Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-idr-rfd-usable-02

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 21:56:14 +0300

Vijay: Thanks for the review and for raising an issue - I am glad we discussed it, and with the explanation I too agree that the document can go ahead. I have balloted a No-Obj for this draft…

Jari

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 07:51:52 +0900

> Vijay: Thanks for the review and for raising an issue - I am glad we
> discussed it, and with the explanation I too agree that the document
> can go ahead. I have balloted a No-Obj for this draft…

more serious than usual bit-drop here due to overload.  i cannot find
this review.  should i be concerned?  any bugs found?

randy

---

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 08:05:43 -0500

> this review.  should i be concerned?  any bugs found?

Randy: Please see thread starting at
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/gen-art/current/msg08982.html

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 22:53:40 +0900

> http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/gen-art/current/msg08982.html

as i seem to have participated in that thread, it is even more
embarrassing than usual that it fell out of my head in less than a
month.  thanks for reminding me, and apologies for being so absent
minded.

and again, thanks for the review.  i gather you're happy?

randy

---

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 09:23:08 -0500

> and again, thanks for the review.  i gather you're happy?

Ecstatic!

Thanks,

- vijay