Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-Art review of draft-ietf-ecrit-unauthenticated-access-07.txt

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 12:37:45 +0300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-ecrit-unauthenticated-access-07.txt
Reviewer: Alexey Melnikov
Review Date: 3 October 2013
IETF LC End Date: 27 September 2013
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: Ready with nits

Major issues: None

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

In Section 1: the acronym VSP is not defined. (It is defined in a later 
section.)

In Section 6.1: EAP has no reference.

In Section 5.2: EAP-TLS needs an Informative reference.

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 14:29:07 +0300

Hi Alexey,

thanks for the review. I have incorporated your comments in the updated 
version. I will have to incorporate the comments from Richard as well 
before I submit a new version.

Ciao
Hannes