Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-10-24

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 11:04:22 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov   2013-11-18   draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt-05

Ben Campbell      2013-11-TBD   draft-ietf-radext-dtls-07 *

Kathleen Moriarty 2013-11-04** draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-24
                                draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-24
                                draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-24
                                draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations-13
                                draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations-08

Meral Shirazipour 2013-11-04** draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-24
                                draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional-24
                                draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-24

Roni Even         2013-11-01   draft-ietf-nfsv4-labreqs-04

Scott Brim        2013-11-01   draft-ietf-multimob-handover-optimization-05

Suresh Krishnan   2013-11-18   draft-housley-smime-oids-00

Vijay Gurbani     2013-11-18   draft-shore-icmp-aup-06

* Early review, deadline TBD
** official LC end, but reviews can be done by end of November

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: