Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-10-31

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 10:33:34 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov   2013-11-27   draft-turner-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-algs-03

Ben Campbell      2013-11-28   draft-leiba-smime-type-registry-01
  
Brian Carpenter   2013-11-26   draft-ietf-ospf-rfc6506bis-01

Christer Holmberg 2013-11-27   draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw-19

Dan Romascanu     2013-11-27   draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements-06

Francis Dupont    2013-11-27   draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-g723-g729-04

Joel Halpern      2013-11-27   draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-12

Roni Even         2013-11-27   draft-ietf-idr-extcomm-iana-01

Robert Sparks     2013-11-27   draft-housley-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-05

Suresh Krishnan   2013-11-27   draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-impl-04

Vijay Gurbani     2013-11-27   draft-ietf-l2vpn-evpn-req-05

Wassim Haddad     2013-11-27   draft-turner-application-cms-media-type-07

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: