Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-12

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 11:00:46 +0300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-12

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2013-10-12

IETF LC End Date: 2013-10-16

IESG Telechat date: 

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 03:52:48 +0800

Roni: thank you very much for your review.

Jari