Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2013-10-10 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 16:11:17 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov        2013-10-01   draft-resnick-retire-std1-01 **

Ben Campbell           2013-07-16 draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication-06 *
Ben Campbell           2013-09-24 draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-vpls-interop-05 **
Ben Campbell           2013-09-30 
draft-ietf-intarea-flow-label-balancing-01 **

Brian Carpenter        2013-09-27 
draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-callflows-06 *

Christer Holmberg      2013-09-30 draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-09 *

Dan Romascanu          2012-09-20 draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-11 *
Dan Romascanu          2013-09-20 draft-ietf-6man-ext-transmit-04 *

Joel Halpern           2013-10-03 draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-14 **

Martin Thomson         2013-08-22   draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-09 *

Suresh Krishnan        2013-09-13 draft-worley-service-example-14

Vijay Gurbani          2013-09-23   draft-ietf-idr-rfd-usable-03 **
Vijay Gurbani          2013-09-27 draft-ietf-ecrit-psap-callback-12 *

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: