Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2013-10-24 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:33:48 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christer Holmberg      2013-09-19 draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model-12 *

Francis Dupont         2013-10-17   draft-ietf-roll-terminology-13 *

Meral Shirazipour      2013-10-10 draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-07 **
Meral Shirazipour      2013-10-18 draft-hethmon-mcmurray-ftpext-ftp-hosts-03

Peter McCann           2013-09-24 draft-ietf-tsvwg-byte-pkt-congest-11 *

Peter Yee              2013-10-16 
draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified-04 *

Robert Sparks          2013-09-24   draft-cotton-rfc4020bis-02 *

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: