Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-10-10

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:54:39 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov   2013-10-22   draft-ietf-mile-sci-09

Ben Campbell      2013-10-23   draft-ietf-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-06

Brian Carpenter   2013-10-24   Adding a fragment identifier to the
                                text/csv media type
                                (see draft-hausenblas-csv-fragment-06)

Russ Housley      2013-11-04   draft-resnick-on-consensus-05

Suresh Krishnan   2013-11-04   draft-sin-sdnrg-sdn-approach-04

Vijay Gurbani     2013-11-04   draft-trammell-ipfix-tcpcontrolbits-revision-04

Wassim Haddad     2013-10-22   draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-10

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: