Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-11-25

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 16:50:47 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov   2013-12-23   draft-montemurro-gsma-imei-urn-18 *

Ben Campbell      2013-12-09   draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second-06

Brian Carpenter   2013-12-09   draft-rosen-rph-reg-policy-01

Francis Dupont    2013-12-09   draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement-13 *

Peter McCann      2013-12-06   draft-ietf-jose-use-cases-05

Roni Even         2013-12-23   draft-allen-dispatch-imei-urn-as-instanceid-12 *

Robert Sparks     2013-12-09   draft-ietf-pce-vendor-constraints-11

Russ Housley      2013-12-06   draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-09

Scott Brim        2013-12-06   draft-ietf-ecrit-country-emg-urn-01

Suresh Krishnan   2013-12-06   draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-security-options-09

Vijay Gurbani     2013-12-06   draft-ietf-avt-srtp-not-mandatory-14

Wassim Haddad     2013-12-06   draft-ietf-payload-rtp-aptx-04

* 2nd Last Call

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: