Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-11-27

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 15:44:55 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Christer Holmberg 2013-12-17   draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-or-03

Dan Romascanu     2013-12-11   draft-ietf-stox-core-07

Joel Halpern      2013-12-11   draft-ietf-stox-presence-06

Roni Even         2013-12-10   draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp-04

Robert Sparks     2013-12-10   draft-ietf-opsawg-rfc5066bis-06

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 11:57:06 -0500

Document: draft-ietf-stox-presence-06
     Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the
       Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Presence
                       draft-ietf-stox-presence-06
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 28-November-2013
IETF LC End Date: 11-December-2013
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publicationa s a proposed standard

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:
    The reviewer believes that the minor points where he was confused 
are due to lack of recent contact with the SIMPLE work and no contact 
with the XMPP work.