Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-11-21

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:51:00 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel Halpern      2013-12-02   draft-ietf-bfd-on-lags-02

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 09:40:09 -0500

Document: draft-ietf-bfd-on-lags-02
     Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) on Link Aggregation Group
                             (LAG) Interfaces
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 24-November-2013
IETF LC End Date: 02-December-2013
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard

Major issues: N/A

Minor issues: N/A

Nits/editorial comments: N/A