Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2013-12-05 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 15:49:18 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov        2013-11-18   draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt-05 **

Ben Campbell           2013-08-18   draft-ietf-karp-ops-model-09 **
Ben Campbell           2013-11-28 draft-leiba-smime-type-registry-02 **

Brian Carpenter        2013-11-26   draft-ietf-ospf-rfc6506bis-03 *

Christer Holmberg      2013-11-26 draft-ietf-cdni-requirements-13 *

Dan Romascanu          2013-11-19 
draft-ietf-soc-load-control-event-package-11 *

Elwyn Davies           2013-11-25   draft-ietf-json-rfc4627bis-07
Elwyn Davies           2013-10-25 draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-38 **

Francis Dupont         2013-11-06   draft-ietf-forces-ceha-09 *
Francis Dupont         2013-11-26 draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework-03 **

Meral Shirazipour      2013-10-25 draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-08 *

Peter Yee              2013-11-18 
draft-ietf-geopriv-res-gw-lis-discovery-07 **

Scott Brim             2013-11-01 
draft-ietf-multimob-handover-optimization-06

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: