Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2013-11-21 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 17:19:39 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov        TR2013-10-22 draft-ietf-mile-sci-11 *
Alexey Melnikov        TR2013-09-27 
draft-ietf-ecrit-unauthenticated-access-08 *

Ben Campbell           TR2013-08-18 draft-ietf-karp-ops-model-09 *
Ben Campbell           TR2013-10-23 
draft-ietf-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-07 *

Christer Holmberg      TR2013-08-16 draft-ietf-tls-oob-pubkey-10 *

David Black            TR2013-10-29 draft-ietf-appsawg-malformed-mail-10 **
David Black            TR2013-09-23 draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-07 **

Elwyn Davies           TR2013-10-25 draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-38 *

Francis Dupont         TR2013-09-24 
draft-ietf-mmusic-delayed-duplication-02 *

Joel Halpern           TR2013-09-24 
draft-ietf-mmusic-duplication-grouping-03 **

Martin Thomson         TR2013-10-31 draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip-12 *

Peter Yee              TR2013-10-16 
draft-ietf-6man-oversized-header-chain-08 **

Roni Even              TR2013-11-01 draft-ietf-nfsv4-labreqs-04 **

Russ Housley           TR2013-11-04 draft-resnick-on-consensus-06 *

Robert Sparks          TR2013-10-25 draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-38 *
Robert Sparks          TR2013-10-16 draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3-11 *
Robert Sparks          TR2013-10-01 draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops-22 *

Suresh Krishnan        TR2013-09-30 draft-ietf-opsec-ip-options-filtering-05
Suresh Krishnan        TR2013-11-04 draft-sin-sdnrg-sdn-approach-05
Suresh Krishnan        TR2013-11-18 draft-housley-smime-oids-00

Wassim Haddad          TR2013-09-23 draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-15
Wassim Haddad          TR2013-10-22 
draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-10

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: