Subject: [Gen-art] A new batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-12-05

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 17:22:32 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Russ Housley      2013-12-16   draft-ietf-opsec-vpn-leakages-02

Scott Brim        2013-12-31   draft-farrell-perpass-attack-02

Suresh Krishnan   2013-12-17   draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones-03

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: