Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2013-12-19 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 17:47:02 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter        2013-12-01 draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-04 *
Brian Carpenter2013-12-09draft-rosen-rph-reg-policy-01 **

David Black2012-09-18draft-ietf-dime-rfc4005bis-14 **
David Black2013-12-06draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace-02 **

Elwyn Davies2013-11-25draft-ietf-json-rfc4627bis-09 *

Kathleen Moriarty2013-11-06draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-09
Kathleen Moriarty2013-11-04draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations-09 **
Kathleen Moriarty2013-11-04draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations-14 **
Kathleen Moriarty2013-11-04draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-25 *
Kathleen Moriarty2013-11-04draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-25 *
Kathleen Moriarty2013-11-04draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-25 **

Meral Shirazipour2013-11-04draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-25 *
Meral Shirazipour2013-11-04draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional-25 *
Meral Shirazipour2013-11-04draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-25 *

Martin Thomson2013-11-28draft-ietf-6man-ug-06 *

Peter McCann2013-12-06draft-ietf-jose-use-cases-05

Roni Even2013-12-10draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp-05 *

Russ Housley2013-12-06draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-10 *

Robert Sparks2013-12-09draft-ietf-pce-vendor-constraints-11 **
Robert Sparks2013-12-10draft-ietf-opsawg-rfc5066bis-07 *

Scott Brim2013-12-06draft-ietf-ecrit-country-emg-urn-02 *

Suresh Krishnan2013-12-06draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-security-options-09

Vijay Gurbani2013-11-04draft-trammell-ipfix-tcpcontrolbits-revision-05 *
Vijay Gurbani2013-12-06draft-ietf-avt-srtp-not-mandatory-14 **

Wassim Haddad2013-12-06draft-ietf-payload-rtp-aptx-04

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: