Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2013-12-12

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 17:37:33 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov   2013-12-23   draft-ietf-savi-send-10

Ben Campbell      2013-12-25   draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-16 *

Brian Carpenter   2013-12-23   draft-ietf-soc-overload-control-14

Christer Holmberg 2013-12-23   draft-ietf-trill-o-pw-03

Dan Romascanu     2013-12-24   draft-ietf-isis-rfc1142-to-historic-00

David Black       2014-01-05   draft-ietf-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk-11

Elwyn Davies      2013-12-23   draft-ietf-trill-rfc6327bis-02

Roni Even         2013-12-23   draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-14 *

Vijay Gurbani     2013-12-17   draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones-03

Wassim Haddad     2013-12-23   draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-09

* 2nd Last Call

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: