Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-or-03

From: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 10:04:38 +0000

On 11/28/13 2:05 PM, "Christer Holmberg" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Christer:

Hi!  Thanks for the review!

>As an outsider, it is a little difficult for me to get a picture of
>exactly how the document updates RFC 5820. Would it be possible to add a
>few words to the last paragraph in the introduction. Something like:
>
>"This document updates [RFC5820] by describing the use of the MANET
>interface in single-hop broadcast networks, by blah blah blah, blah blah
>blah, and blah blah blah."

How's this?

"This document updates [RFC5820] by describing the use of the MANET
interface in single-hop broadcast networks, which consists of its
simplified operation by not requiring the use of Overlapping Relays as
well as introducing a new heuristic for smart peering using the Router
Priority."

Thanks!

Alvaro.

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 11:47:30 +0000

Hi Alvaro,

The text you suggest looks good :)

Regards,

Christer

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S

"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Christer:

How's this?

Thanks!

Alvaro.