Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-housley-pkix-oids-00

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 11:14:27 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document:  draft-housley-pkix-oids-00

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2014-2-18

IETF LC End Date: 2014-2-28

IESG Telechat date: 

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

In section 3.26 first entry I noticed when comparing to RFC5055 section
3.2.4.2.4 that the description in RFC5055 is id-nvae-name-mismatch. It
caused me a problem when trying to find it in RFC5055, the values are
correct so may not be important (maybe to ASN.1 compiler?) I did not check
all the descriptions but I looked at RFC 5055 to understand the
registration. (BTW: all the names in this table are not the same)