Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2014-02-20 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 15:17:33 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov     2013-12-23   draft-montemurro-gsma-imei-urn-19 *

David Black         2014-01-27   draft-ietf-qresync-rfc5162bis-10 **

Dan Romascanu       2014-02-11   draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-13 **
Dan Romascanu       2014-01-23 draft-ietf-dane-registry-acronyms-03 **

Elwyn Davies        2014-01-28 draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience-09 **

Francis Dupont      2014-02-11   draft-housley-pkix-test-oids-00 **
Francis Dupont      2013-11-27 draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-g723-g729-05 *

Joel Halpern        2014-02-04 
draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-rmpr-optimization-00 **
Joel Halpern        2014-02-12   draft-ietf-mpls-forwarding-08 *

Meral Shirazipour   2014-02-14   draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-14
Meral Shirazipour   2014-02-04 
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization-08 *

Martin Thomson      2014-02-04   draft-ietf-alto-protocol-25 **

Roni Even           2013-12-23 
draft-allen-dispatch-imei-urn-as-instanceid-12 **
Roni Even           2014-02-04 draft-ietf-pcp-description-option-04 *

Russ Housley        2013-12-16   draft-ietf-opsec-vpn-leakages-03 *

Robert Sparks       2014-02-04   draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-05 *

Suresh Krishnan     2014-02-04 draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-duplication-05 *

Vijay Gurbani       2014-02-04 
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-bytes-discarded-metric-01 *

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: