Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-02-07

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 10:23:25 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben Campbell      2014-02-21   draft-ietf-v6ops-64share-09

Brian Carpenter   2014-02-20   draft-ietf-stir-problem-statement-03

Peter Yee         2014-02-28   draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-iana-05

Roni Even         2014-02-28   draft-housley-pkix-oids-00

Robert Sparks     2014-03-24   draft-mahalingam-dutt-dcops-vxlan-08

Russ Housley      2014-02-17   draft-ietf-dmm-requirements-13

Scott Brim        2014-02-18   draft-ietf-tcpm-1323bis-19

Suresh Krishnan   2014-02-18   draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg-05

Vijay Gurbani     2014-03-05   draft-melnikov-smime-msa-to-mda-02

Wassim Haddad     2014-02-19   draft-ietf-storm-rdmap-ext-08

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: