Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-02-20

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 17:11:08 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Martin Thomson    2014-03-14   draft-drage-sipping-rfc3455bis-13

Meral Shirazipour 2014-02-28   draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-08

Roni Even         2014-03-03   draft-ietf-mpls-special-purpose-labels-05

Robert Sparks     2014-03-12   draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-09

Scott Brim        2014-03-14   draft-vanelburg-dispatch-private-network-ind-05

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: