Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-02-13

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 15:10:15 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Christer Holmberg 2014-02-24   draft-ietf-eman-framework-15

Dan Romascanu     2014-02-24   draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-applicability-label-adv-02

David Black       2014-02-24   draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-07

Elwyn Davies      2014-02-24   draft-ietf-mpls-tp-psc-itu-02

Francis Dupont    2014-02-25   draft-ietf-sidr-policy-qualifiers-01

Joel Halpern      2014-02-27   draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-04

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 17:51:49 -0500

Document: draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-04
     Test Plan and Results for Advancing RFC 2680 on the Standards Track
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 13-February-2014
IETF LC End Date: 27-February-2014
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Major issues: N/A

Minor issues: N/A

Nits/editorial comments: N/A

PS: While this reader did not follow all of the details of the 
statistical analysis, covering all of that seems to me to be out of 
scope for this document, and therefore it is ready.