Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2014-03-27 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 17:51:26 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben Campbell        2014-02-04   draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext-11 *
Ben Campbell        2014-02-21 draft-ietf-v6ops-64share-09
Ben Campbell        2014-03-24 draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos-11 **

Brian Carpenter     2014-01-22   draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-13 **

Christer Holmberg   2014-02-24   draft-ietf-eman-framework-16 *

David Black         2014-02-24 draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-08 *

Dan Romascanu       2014-02-11   draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-15 *
Dan Romascanu       2013-08-30 draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id-04 *

Elwyn Davies        2014-02-24   draft-ietf-mpls-tp-psc-itu-03 *
Elwyn Davies        2013-01-25   draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-14 *

Joel Halpern        2013-05-29   draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-14 *
Joel Halpern        2013-11-06 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-11 *
Joel Halpern        2014-02-27 draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-04 **

Kathleen Moriarty   2014-02-18   draft-yourtchenko-cisco-ies-10 **

Meral Shirazipour   2014-02-28 draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-09 *

Martin Thomson      2013-10-16   draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-10

Peter Yee           2014-01-23   draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-13 *
Peter Yee           2014-02-28   draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-iana-06 *

Roni Even           2014-03-03 draft-ietf-mpls-special-purpose-labels-06 *

Russ Housley        2014-02-17   draft-ietf-dmm-requirements-15 *

Robert Sparks       2014-03-12   draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-09 **

Scott Brim          2014-02-18   draft-ietf-tcpm-1323bis-20 *

Suresh Krishnan     2014-02-18 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg-06

Vijay Gurbani       2014-03-17 draft-ietf-appsawg-rrvs-header-field-07
Vijay Gurbani       2014-01-17   draft-ietf-abfab-arch-12 **

Wassim Haddad       2014-02-19   draft-ietf-storm-rdmap-ext-09
Wassim Haddad       2014-03-17 draft-ietf-appsawg-xml-mediatypes-09

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: