Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-03-20

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 17:53:40 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Christer Holmberg 2014-04-01   draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp-09

Dan Romascanu     2014-03-28   draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-09

David Black       2014-04-01   draft-ietf-trill-esadi-06

Elwyn Davies      2014-04-04   draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-04 *

Francis Dupont    2014-04-03   draft-ietf-idr-last-as-reservation-04

Martin Thomson    2014-03-25   draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib **

* Early review
** transfer of Pete McCann's telechat assignment

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 14:21:51 -0500

Hi all,

Meral will be reviewing draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-10,
and Ben and Joel will also be reviewing draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-04.

Thanks,

Jean

On 3/20/14 5:53 PM, A. Jean Mahoney wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art