Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-iana-06

From: "Peter Yee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 22:58:27 -0700

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before posting a
new version of the draft.

Document: draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-iana-06
Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review Date: March-26-2014
IETF LC End Date: February-28-2014
IESG Telechat date: March-27-2014

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Standards Track RFC.
[Ready.]

This document updates the IANA rules for maintenance of the ULE Next-Header
registry, as originally specified in RFC 4326.

All points raised during my last call review have been sufficiently
addressed by this draft.

		-Peter Yee

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 11:10:53 +0200

Thank you for the review, re-review, and thank you authors for the changes.

Jari