Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-04-30

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 17:22:35 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter   2014-005-13  draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-15 *

Roni Even         2014-05-12   draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ip-pw-capability-07

Robert Sparks     2014-05-12   draft-ietf-ippm-2330-update-04

Scott Brim        2014-05-14   draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-isdn-08

* 2nd Last Call

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: