Subject: [Gen-art] GEN-ART last call review of draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 17:44:09 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-11
Reviewer: Scott Brim
Review Date: 2014-04-09
IETF LC End Date: 2014-04-15
IESG Telechat date: none yet

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:

  Nice  job.

  Obsessive copyeditor nit: The sections on sub-TLVs in 3.3 all begin
  with "The ___ Sub-TLV is depicted below, this sub-TLV ...". You should
  end a sentence after "below" and begin a new one with "This".

Scott