Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-eastlake-iana-cfm-considerations-01

From: "Peter Yee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 22:30:22 -0700

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-eastlake-iana-cfm-considerations-01
Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review Date: April-24-2014
IETF LC End Date: May-21-2014
IESG Telechat date: TBD

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication as a Best Current
Practice, but has some nits that should be fixed before publication. [Ready
with nits.]

This document provides the IANA Considerations for two registries covering
the IEEE Std 802.1Q-2011 CFM OpCode and TLV Type blocks assigned to the
IETF.

Nits:

Most comments that follow are for alignment with the terminology and usage
found in IEEE Std 802.1Q-2011.

General: globally replace "Continuity" with "Connectivity".

General: globally replace "Codepoints" with "Code Points".

General: globally replace "Op-Code" with "OpCode".

Page 3, 2nd paragraph, 2nd sentence: change "IANA Consideration" to "IANA
Considerations".

Page 5, 1st paragraph: end the reference with a period.

Page 5, 2nd paragraph: replace "Mansfield, S." with "and S. Mansfield" to
match http://www.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc-ref.txt.  Hey, I'm running out
of nits to pick here. :-)

		-Peter Yee

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 11:28:00 -0400

Hi Peter,

I'm fine with all of your suggestion. Thanks for the review.

Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]