Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2014-04-24 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 17:03:04 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dan Romascanu          TR2014-02-24 
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-applicability-label-adv-03 *

Dan Romascanu          TR2014-04-08 draft-ietf-idr-aigp-17 *

Roni Even              TR2014-02-28 draft-housley-pkix-oids-02 *

Russ Housley           TR2013-12-16 draft-ietf-opsec-vpn-leakages-04 **

Tom Taylor             TR2014-04-23 draft-ietf-precis-framework-15 **

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: