Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-04-16

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 16:26:57 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov   2014-04-25   draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-12

Ben Campbell      2014-04-30   draft-ietf-radext-dtls-10

Brian Carpenter   2014-04-25   draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-14

Christer Holmberg 2014-04-28   draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib-05

Dan Romascanu     2014-04-29   draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6-07

David Black       2014-04-28   draft-ietf-bfd-mib-17

Vijay Gurbani     2014-04-24   draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy-05

Wassim Haddad     2014-04-25   draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-loop-detection-04

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: