Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art LC review of draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-12

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:59:45 +0100

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-12.txt
Reviewer: Alexey Melnikov
Review Date: 27 April 2014
IETF LC End Date: 25 April 2014
IESG Telechat date: (if known) N/A

Summary: Ready with nits/questions.

Major issues:
None

Minor issues:

13.  User Agent Behaviour

    The User Agent (UA) MUST produce a reasonable rendering regardless of
    the combination of URIs (of any schemes) in the Alert-Info header
    field.

This MUST is not well defined to be implementable. How can conformance 
or violation of this requirement can be tested? I suggest you avoid 
using RFC 2119 language here.

Has this been submitted to the [email-masked] mailing list for 2 
weeks review? (as per RFC 3406)

Nits/editorial comments:

  "REQ-4: has been deleted.  To avoid confusion, the number will not be 
reused".

  I find this to be rather unusual. Are these requirements used in RFPs?

In Section 7:

date              = [CC] YY [ "-" MM ["-" DD] ]

  Is there a need for having 2 octet years? Are you trying to save some 
bytes here at the expense of extra (albeit minor) complexity?

---

From: [email-masked] (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 10:32:29 -0400

> weeks review? (as per RFC 3406)

has been taken care of.  The urn-nid review started 3 Oct 2013:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/urn-nid/current/msg01218.html

Dale