Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-06-19

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 17:14:50 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexey Melnikov   2014-07-01   draft-ietf-pce-questions-06

Ben Campbell      2014-07-02   draft-ietf-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update-05

Brian Carpenter   2014-07-02   draft-ietf-netext-pmip-cp-up-separation-04

Christer Holmberg 2014-07-01   draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol-10 *

Francis Dupont    2014-07-03   draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-reqs-11

Joel Halpern      2014-07-03   draft-ietf-sidr-cps-04

Russ Housley      2014-06-30   draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-08

Scott Brim        2014-06-30   draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-rfc4614bis-05

Suresh Krishnan   2014-06-30   draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib-12

Vijay Gurbani     2014-06-30   draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-15

Wassim Haddad     2014-06-30   draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-10

* 2nd Last Call

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 05:44:00 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-sidr-cps-04.txt
     Template for a Certification Practice Statement (CPS) for the
                             Resource PKI (RPKI)
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 20-June-2014
IETF LC End Date: 03-July-2014
IESG Telechat date: 10-July-2014

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a BCP RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: