Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-06-05

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 16:50:59 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexey Melnikov   2014-06-11   draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning-11

Brian Carpenter   2014-06-12   draft-ietf-appsawg-sieve-duplicate-06

Christer Holmberg 2014-06-16   draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol-09

Dan Romascanu     2014-06-13   draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-14

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 09:05:12 -0500

Change of assignments:

Reviewer          LC date       Draft

David Black      2014-06-13   draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-14

Thanks,

Jean

On 6/5/14 4:50 PM, A. Jean Mahoney wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art