Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2014-06-12 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 16:54:47 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter     2014-05-26 
draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-trust-maintainance-13 **

Christer Holmberg   2014-05-26 
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-07

Francis Dupont      2014-05-30 draft-ietf-6man-multicast-scopes-06 *

Meral Shirazipour   2014-06-03   draft-ietf-isis-fs-lsp-02 *

Peter Yee           2014-06-03 
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh-06 **

Roni Even           2014-06-04   draft-ietf-nvo3-framework-07 *

Robert Sparks       2014-04-08 draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-ldp-mac-opt-12 *

Scott Brim          2014-06-10   draft-ietf-mmusic-udptl-dtls-07 *

Vijay Gurbani       2014-05-21 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-08 *

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: