Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2014-06-26 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 17:15:00 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov     2014-05-26   draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-17 **
Alexey Melnikov     2014-06-11   draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning-14 *

Ben Campbell        2013-09-16   draft-kelsey-intarea-mesh-link-establishment-06 *

Brian Carpenter     2014-06-12   draft-ietf-appsawg-sieve-duplicate-07 *

Dan Romascanu       2014-06-10   draft-salgueiro-dispatch-websocket-sipclf-01 **

Joel Halpern        2014-06-16   draft-adolf-dvb-urn-upd-00 **

Roni Even           2014-06-25   draft-ietf-tram-stun-dtls-03

Russ Housley        2014-06-10   draft-ietf-v6ops-clatip-03 *

Robert Sparks       2014-06-09   draft-ietf-v6ops-enterprise-incremental-ipv6-05 **

Suresh Krishnan     2014-06-11   draft-ietf-hip-rfc4843-bis-05

Tom Taylor          2014-06-11   draft-ietf-hip-rfc5201-bis-14 **

Vijay Gurbani       2014-06-11   draft-ietf-hip-rfc5202-bis-05

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: