Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-appsawg-sieve-duplicate-06.txt

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 13:09:54 +1200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-appsawg-sieve-duplicate-06.txt
Reviewer: Brian Carpenter
Review Date: 2014-06-06
IETF LC End Date: 2014-06-12
IESG Telechat date:

Summary:  Ready
--------

Comment:
--------

Nicely written. All the questions that came into my mind were
answered before the end. (I doubt that this will be used by
people other than geeks, however.)

---

From: Stephan Bosch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 23:02:19 +0200

Hi Brian,

> people other than geeks, however.)

Thank you!

Regards,

Stephan.